USA is DEAD. Sage Charleyville threads who even cares about nazi bickerings

When will Americans realize that debt is real and they are living on hot air?
They are about to crash with no survivors, and this will trigger the civil war that sets brother against cuck.

RIP USA we won't break the statues of your once great nation. We will remember you and the lesson that you gave.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our debt is majority internal.
Are you this retarded

that australia pic is bullshit and you know it

fuck off jew, stop trying to bring us down. we are a powerful superpower and its about time people started respecting us.

We have nice trains in the Netherlands. Too bad the trains are delayed 90% of the time...

As long as the trains ride in time you should not fuck around with them.

我们将在中国太平洋联合下。

You literally grabbed this pic from the NK shill thread didn't you?

yeah so? it was dead anyway and i wanted to support aus trains.

This is my once a year thread so fuck you

I don't think too many people use trains in the US as the means to get around. Their train tracks are really old and they're only being used to haul cargo

Why the fuck would anyone want to ride in a train, when you can drive a car?

I can assure you that public transportation in Germany is as bad as its migration policy. No need to praise it.

>only get 1 mile to the commie
>not a (((THIC))) locamotive

Seriously, our highway and interstate system trumps anything else in the world.

tell me how that works out when your war in the middle east runs out of oil and the commies stop your pollution highways

not even trucks can compete for moving the meat machines of the modern world

Nobody uses or cares about fucking trains.

As a Vegas native I would love a train connecting us to LA

Have you ever drove in LA during rush hours? If you're a baseball fan it is even worse

We need trains

I CARE ABOUT TRAINS!

MUM SAID THEY ARE VERY GOOD MACHINE AND PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT HOW THET ARR34W GROFERFESDMLKEVF

1. "No sharp edges" design is stupid. Air friction is the least of your problems when you have FUCKING WHEELS on the rails.
2. Pic related is an ordinary russian train. OP's pic has one of the new "express" trains that drives between major cities. It's not a "your usual consumer-tier train".

Moron why would you want to connect anything with LA? isolate that piece of commie shit and nuke the fuck out of it

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT TRAINS. READ THE DAMN TITLE.

FUCKING DUMB Latvian

Daily reminder that the fact you retards are talking about the trains is very suggestive of autism. Get yourselves checked, the spectrum is yuge

It is now. Better than your disinfo shilling.

Pic related is one of the more modern "Strizh" models. Also an express train, but they are more widespread and also has stops at smaller stations before reaching his destination.

>Hurr they're better cause they're newer and shiny

Train autists are insufferable

choo choo
all aboard!
trains are cool

True train autists enjoy the aesthetics of old designs since they were unique. Nowadays everything has those autistic curves that make everything look the same. The only defining feature modern cars have is it's brand name.

great now the legit aspies and train autists are gonna come outta the woodwork, thanks asshole

Australia's population is even more spread out than America's. It would make even less sense to have high-speed rail in your country than it does in ours.

You can fly back and forth on Southwest for less than $100 roundtrip.

Trains can be a lot faster but America was built for automobiles.

It's your fault, really. Never make your OP image more interesting than your topic.

Wouldn't it be reassuring to be better than emus at least in speed?

>Nowadays everything has those autistic curves
I think you meant aerodynamic.

Poverty is what american people need, trust me, right now you are too spoiled to function properly.

I already moved to China. I've quit the white race. It's over. I'm selling out and cashing in before there's a rush of white refugees, and the Asians close the borders. I've let go. I've given up. I only want my children to be high IQ and to have an identity affirming culture in which to thrive. I'm done. The west is done.

iron horse supreme...

choo choo!!!!

>>>
>Air friction is the least of your problems when you have FUCKING WHEELS on the rails.

not for people, for high speed internet.
we load a high speed train with countless gigabytes and deliver them to rural areas and non-major cities.
it's how the chinese do it and it is super effective

They had Daddy Britain solve that issue for them.

Seriously, the fuck would you outback niggers do with trains? Visit the next kangaroo? Lmao. Arent there like two major cities in all of that landmass?

that gives me an idea!
why not detonate thousands of nukes to create an impenetrable barrier so the indonesians catch radiation when they conquer us???
there are three or four. all more wealthy than some african countries.

Aren't USA too important to lose? Who would win on them collapsing? Most countries in the world relies on the support of America, thus it's difficult to see what authority could actually enforce them to pay their debt

>spot the nucc
>start spreading out just like when aussies were machinegunning them
>only the fastest survive
>pass on the genes of running faster than a blast wave
>irradiated emu eggs give life to superemus
>aussies have to build high-speed trains just to be able to outrun them

the beating heart of the us economic system

the bailey yards
north platte
nebraska

without trains the us couldn't be the economic superpower it is today!

Nah, USA just makes things more expensive for us. If they crash i can import a 68 camaro for half price. Can't wait.

US is done, only thing is left for us is walmart nation now

this autist.

You really think our trains are like this ?

Aahahahahah

95% of our trains are more like the last picture

Is America worse off than it was 100 years ago? I don't know but I always romanticized that period where there were huge building projects and stuff.

We have trains here. We use them for moving cargo and cattle. What do you use them for?

You won't be able to buy anything if they crumble, your best hope in that scenario is to loot stores before Mad Max can get to you

>Air friction is the least of your problems when you have FUCKING WHEELS on the rails.
The area of contact between the metal wheels and the rails of your average train is roughly the area of a sheet of paper. It's incredibly small. Air friction is a huge fucking problem. If I can feel it being an issue riding a bike at 30kph I'm fairly sure a massive hunk of metal chugging along at the speed of 100kph can feel it too.

At this point USA is too big to fail.

it gets better user...

bering strait tunnel!!!

trains are the future!!

no, if they crumble they will need to sell their shit to survive. cheap. and Aus coin is gold standard AAA stuff.

Yep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

I think it is pretty depressing how fucked our train situation is. We are a small country we should have our shit together.

*smells like the toilet*

fuck what an absolute piece of shit. why dont you clear those trees and grow some money to buy a nice second hand locomotive?

hyperloop!!

thanks mr musk!

The train has inertia, which is higher than you on a bike. The only anti-aerodynamic part of a train is it's face, which is compensated by the weight of all the carts it has. Weight helps keep the momentum. It's different for you on a bike since your mass is smaller compared to the face that meets the wind.

falling for the jew this hard. educate yourself before you say something else stupid

I remember hearing some towns in America didnt have access to clean water

Did they get around to fixing that or is it still the case?

Jesus christ what a load of bullshit

>The train has inertia, which is higher than you on a bike.
Irrelevant. You stop putting power to the train with muh intertia, the massive air friction will slow it down to a halt.

>The only anti-aerodynamic part of a train is it's face, which is compensated by the weight of all the carts it has.
The world never worked that way.

why dont they just make a train track that goes under the earth in a circle? that way the train will always be falling downhill.

>You stop putting power to the train with muh intertia, the massive air friction will slow it down to a halt.
Ever saw a train that could instantly stop the moment brakes were hit? Me neither.
>The world never worked that way.
Don't you guys have a physics course at schools? Maybe you need to get invaded again so that you may get a proper education.

If we fall the rest of you are coming with us. Without the US who is going to prop up NATO or the UN? Things are gonna go from bad to worse quickly on the world stage if the US falls.

It's probably from Melbourne.
Really that place should be walled off and allowed to govern its self.
I'd estimate 5 years before it went either bankrupt or had an internal war.

>Ever saw a train that could instantly stop the moment brakes were hit? Me neither.
So just because it doesn't stop like it hit a block of concrete implies that air friction doesn't exist or does it matter? God damn.
And trains don't stop instantly the moments brakes are hit precisely because of the reason I mentioned before, the contact surface of the wheels and the rails is incredibly small.

>Don't you guys have a physics course at schools? Maybe you need to get invaded again so that you may get a proper education.
Funny thing I wanted to ask the same thing but decided not to be rude and sperg just because someone has silly ideas about the world sorrounding him.

The train you posted does 75kph max. The trains in the OP do 300kph and more.

My gf is from melbourne, i am slowly redpilling her on why the major capitals of the world need to be nuked.

Is my mind broken? :(

It's not happening.

can't tell if this was supposed to be a dig at australia for having a chinese immigrant problem or if it's just an average canadian unaware that this is an english speaking board

why would anyone want a train through russia? its a wasteland ahhaha
better to drive the other way around the earth

dig at aus superpower being china

Will we even be around in 200 years?

>So just because it doesn't stop like it hit a block of concrete implies that air friction doesn't exist or does it matter
My point is - air friction is miserably small compared to the momentum a train builds.
>The train you posted does 75kph max
Yeah, no shit - it's an old soviet model. Look at Strizh model () and tell me about muh aerodynamics - this bad boy goes up to 200km/h

Trains in the US aren't what they are elsewhere because of the sheer size and lack of population density for much of the US. If you live within commuting distance of a major city, for example, the trains get used, but otherwise trains are few and far between, and with good reason.

If you're talking about Flint, you should realize that they essentially ruined their pipes. The lead pipes had a layer of calcium carbonate inside of them, which prevented the lead from directly contacting the water flowing through it.

To save money, Flint tried to switch from water to Detroit to the Flint River. Unfortunately, they didn't account for the higher acidity of the latter, which corroded the calcium carbonate away and as a result allowed lead into the water.

Anyway, the water is back down to "acceptable" levels, but of course nobody wants to drink it until the last of the lead pipes is replaced 3 years from now.

I can't figure out why in my country is building a new rail system with a top speed of 120 - 140mph

While in Japan they are building trains with magnetic levitation technology.

Why does Japan get nice things...

Any britfags that would care to explain?

I would appreciate better trains and more trains and metros. Unfortunately in the US we have ass loads of niggers in urban areas who ruin literally everything they come into contact with. Europe will experience all of their stuff going to shit soon due to both niggers not paying any taxes, more social programs thinning out the tax money, and general vandalism. RIP.

>My point is - air friction is miserably small compared to the momentum a train builds.
Your point doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever and you're confusing two different things.

>Look at Strizh model () and tell me about muh aerodynamics - this bad boy goes up to 200km/h
So let's figure this out. Your strizh does
>120kph less
>takes 100 passangers less
>requires 3.000 horsepower more to it's power output.
compared to a TGV Duplex.

Damn if only it was a streamlined and aerodyamic construction.

Fuck you're retarded.
>My point is - air friction is miserably small compared to the momentum a train builds.
And clueless.

Nice proofs, m9. Really drills your point into one's cranium.

because japanese work hard and get paid little.
bongs work less and get paid more.
simples

The trains are really important for people to commute with in the NY, NJ, and CT area. But the majority of our trains are for cargo. Only major city areas need metros or trains. It would be nice to have more though,

>spout retarded shit
>expect the other side to substantiate proofs.
Just read a book

Even 100 years ago they knew aerodynamics was the key to high speeds while maintaining the same power output.

>Just read a book
Same goes for you, my friend.

What the fuck we dont have trains like that

Ours are pieces of shit

I've heard talk about this, but I don't know if it will ever happen. If the Raiders, hockey, soccer and other sports teams take off maybe it could be a possibility. Traffic to and from Vegas on weekends especially with events are insane. But the train would need to be useful on weekdays too.

>Our debt is majority internal.
rofl hahahaha typical walmart sharter. you are actually this dumb that you believe there is any benefit from being indebted to the jew. the only reason you havent collapsed yet is because your puppet leaders invade independent Nations so the kike can put up their economic bondage there as well. this allows you yanks to increase your debt.

in every first world nation the population manage to survive and prosper on 1 job. but in yankeetown you need 2 or more to even be able to get food on the fucking table.
you are africa tier people. completely disgusting and degenerate.

They are doing the lords work user don't you dare say anything less. Pic related is a train setting itself on fire in Melbourne for the 2nd/3rd time in a week.

Absolutely great rebuttal there friend.
You almost convinced me to your retarded theory.

How do you explain the phenomenon of terminal velocity if air drag doesn't matter then?

Keep in mind that all of these innovations were made by private companies, whereas in the US there is only a handful of train companies who've pretty much agreed to keep prices the same without having to update their technology at all

If you believe that picture you need to hang yourself ASAP

fuck off kike its not like these cunts are gonna fly down here to check our trains are as good as we make out.
We can pretend without spending billions on ghost trains

I made that picture, but i wouldn't expect an abo to understand

This is false.
However,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_Australia
It was a serious consideration for a while.
Ultimately the initial costs of the project and the risks involved probably were too great. But then again the late 90s and early 2000s Australia's mining sector was really booming and might have been a worthwhile undertaking during this time.
Anyway. Looks like they're looking into it still. Perhaps newer technologies may bring the price down further to make it more viable.

Plus didn't some niggers vandalize some of the pipes and construction site lol? I remember super distraught public service workers on the news say "who would do such a thing!'. Fukin nigs.

its an election meme now, noone has the money to waste on it since building it is no benefit to getting elected

It's a meme more than anything really. We all have a laugh when we see it on the ballot paper.

please don't use that profanity in my bread. african-imported slaves should b respected.