Explain yourself now Spain

Explain yourself now Spain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795028/Baby-dolphin-dies-tourists-selfies-Spain.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLHp4C2pjGI
youtube.com/watch?v=clOzz9qARdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude...it's a fish. Who the hell cares?

>fish

lol fucken stupid dolphin, why didn't he just swim away? I bet dolphin veal is tasty as fuck

British Tourists

If it walks like a fish and quacks like a fish

>Tourists
Probably fucking subhuman anglos

I say again: Who fucking cares? They are more pressing issues at hand like a burgeoning race war and you're worried about some dolphin on the other side of the world? What the fuck is wrong with you?

he's right yknow. Everyone here is obsessed with animals despite knowing nothing about then

Humans as a species are in dire need of good culling.

Mexicans would have fucked it.

Fuck the baby fish

>brit tourists kill a fucking dolphing
>brit newspaper bashes Spain
Like pottery

Spanish retards, someone needs to club the shit out of these bean eating fucks.

oh yeah

well looks like this movement is gonna have a new cause

Dolphins are possibly the second most intelligent species on earth.

Go shart at mart.

>Dolphin
>Fish

Seeing your flag I am not really surprised desu

Is that right? Just how intelligent are they exactly?

Get over it.

pretty damn intelligent

US schools rank below them on education and their schools arent even for education.

Smarter than average nig for sure.

Man, considering the retarded shit Spain has been up to recently this is the least of their problems.

>Dolphin = Fish
Definitely more intelligent than you.

Selfie "culture" is cancer and shows how retarded western civilization has become. WHO GIVES A FUCK about where have you been? Take pictures, meet your friends and show it to them.

I love it when idiots get mauled by wildlife. Why can't they just appreciate and look at it. Why do they feel like 5 year olds who have to touch everything. I guess they really are 5 mentally.

i said second most intelligent species but i was assuming ranking on the median.
if we're ranking on average, they're probably #1.

we're the smartest, max

yeah,spoiler alert, they're all trannies
youtube.com/watch?v=cLHp4C2pjGI
youtube.com/watch?v=clOzz9qARdk

Tourists in spain
Toutists
Not spaniards

>Dolphin
>Fish

This Fucking degenerate selfy animals must be hanged, I Fucking hate this idiots who think the world gives a fuck of their own pictures

I think europe has a bigger fish to fry

or, better speaking, gas

one dolphin wow what a tragedy. truly we will never recover.

But they live on water.

>Tourists did the selfies
>British tourists
>Tourists
Brit bongs what is wrong with you

All anglo scum talk shit about spain, but then come here like a fuckin plague
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Spain
17 million trashbags come here last year.
FUCK OFF SCUM

Dolphins, pffff.
If they're really so smart how come they taste like tuna?

You guys are damn riot. But what can I say: I like to keep things simple.

>amerishits

Shut up Fernando and fetch me a drink

They have complex language that not only can be proven but actually understand by those who study the fuckers, chimps also have developed language but not as complex as the dolphin, dolphins can literally shit post irl, they have their own banter and shit

you dont actually know how smart the smartest human ever was.
likewise you dont know how smart the smartest dolphin ever was. there's probably some thousand year old dolphin theory of the universe which explains everything but it's only in clicks and whistles and lost to time.

>earth is mostly ocean
>some species left the ocean
>some species realized this was a bad idea and went back
*melts the land ice*

>its an american

Not the first one that dies that way.
Tourists are retarded as fuck.

Get out Damian and put that dolphin back to the sea

You know what is hilarious about this? Unemployed Spaniards are the ones complaining about the tourists. They literally want to be a double drain on the society.

>I like to keep things simple.
That is the American way. Simple people.

>remember old mountain passage to the lakes i used to go to as a child
>go now with friends to relive that experience
>30 trucks moving up and down shipping fat tourists who can't hike
>the whole place is a trampled wasteland full of fat sweaty people with umbrellas taking selfies
>feel the same kind of homicidal rage I get when I am at the supermarket and overhear normiespeak

Tourists killed tourism. If you can't do 10 pull ups and can't walk for a couple of hours with a backpack on, just FUCK OFF.
Stop bringing truck taxis, fast food vendors and selfie stations to every top of every mountain FUCK.

Ironic, considering Spaniards found America in the first place.

It's been proven that the smart phone has shrunk the brain of most adults by a very worrisome margin, if people was dumb before the smart phone we are literally walking amongst zombies in this time and age, some people's brains literally have nothing but the primal necessities embedded on to them, they are a couple of YouTube videos away from not being able to shit for themselves

>Unemployed Spaniards are the ones complaining
Nope, the ones behind those campaigns against tourism are commies and anarchists.

If dolphins are so smart, why do they get caught in those fishing nets all the time?

so the unemployed then?

THIS
Good for nuthing motherfuckers that live off welfare and vote retarded leftist parties are the ones opposing our main source of income and begging for "refugees",

No, they are part of far left political parties, most unemployed make cash during summer.

If humans are smart, why haven't we nuked Russia yet?

Feels bad, El Chorro isnt what it was

Smart arsed clever fucking fish.
See how many questions on quantum physics it can answer with my dick sticking in its blow hole.
We'll see who looks stupid then.

Occam's razor, brother

because they're fucking massive dragnets on the back of tankers, vlad. they dont even see the net they're caught in just a mass of fish squeezing them on all sides.

You'll be getting caught too, those Fucking things are deployed for miles deep and wide, Fucking gooks even rake the bottom of the ocean with them

razor's are for dumb humans with their logical fallacies, doesnt mean it applies to the water tribes.

this. Drunken subhumans.

That was just a quote from South Park

Crows > Dolphins.

crows rule the skies and have adapted to human civ

Actually Dolphins > Crows

That's in France you bong.

Not crows, but ravens

So? Just toss it in the ocean and it can be food for other animals.

Animals are dying all the time and getting eaten. That happens every day for them.

Who gives a shit?

>talk about this topic with friends
>lol you are just paranoid
>what's so bad about it

I don't ever think of myself as some better, more intelligent being but for god sake not understanding how cultural norms and technology forms the brain and attention spam is just sad.

>Burger education

Fuck tourists
>Tourism money dries up
Halp us tourists

Can't blame them consideringvthe whole spanish armada thing

The unemployed, leftists, retards are one and the same.

It's called bringing capitalist civilization, you commie scum will never understand.

>murrican getting btfo this hard

it's a fish. who the hell cares?

Didn't you fall for that scam, too?

Either excellent trolling or I'm seriously concerned.

>dolphin is an intelligent mammal
>amazing part of wildlife
>lol it's just a fish

Well you are spanis so the gipsy you are I'm not too suprised. Either weak bait or you are actually this pathetic.

It's an aquatic mammal.

If it was so smart how the fuck did it die from a camera?

They are smart enough to rape and kill for sport

If I could go back in time, I'd sneak into your house when you were a baby, take you out of the crib, hold you by the legs and smash your head into a pulp against the floor and leave the body there for your mother to find.

they're not second most intelligent species smart.
see also pic related

THE ETERNAL GUIRI.

>WHO GIVES A FUCK about where have you been?
Still a LOT better than what it used to be

>Oh we went to Greece with the family it was so cool! Want to spend the next 3 and a half hours looking at photos of us being nerds?
>Sure haha looks fun
>We made these ones with my new 2000 dollar camera, haha, yes, just bought it on a whim, aren't we cool?
Versus
>We went to Greece, did you see it on facebook?
>Yes
>Oh, okay

Aye naye!!

Why did it have to be a fellow burger who said this?

tfw no dolphin gf

>Explain yourself now Spain
>tourists
Probably bongs

More like only an american can be that retarded

the anglo has learnt from his master the jew. no matter what, we can always reverse it and make us look like victims.
the media must die.

Funny shit I do remember the ominous 2 hour "watch where we were on vacation" photo montages when I was a kid but only had one faggot relative who did this. Even back then nobody was this obnoxious just one out of a hundred.
Now as a grown up I just simply tell them that I don't give a shit. If they get sore about it it's their problem.

Didn't this happen in 2014-2015ish?

But japos actually eat dolphin

>US schools rank below them on education and their schools arent even for education.

We got niggers weighing the scales down.

Don't act like Straya is any different than the USA.
Your island is literally the filled with the same redneck white trash genetic that got sent to the USA and ended up in those trailer parks here.