IT'S HAPPENING ! Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight

Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight

They are attacking us again!

ttp://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/confederate-statues-in-baltimore-taken-down-overnight/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/B6ybO
archive.fo/UzJjW
thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1494901-plaque-honouring-confederate-president-davis-removed-from-montreal-building
youtube.com/watch?v=uehoMDYfTGA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHETahIKNvE
mobile.twitter.com/mde_never_dies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

Fuck white people and fuck drumpf

How it looked before

now

They're clearly city workers.

Well stop being pussys and start a fucking civil war already. It's not like your semi-comfy life will save you from suicidal thoughts anyway.

We need to stop feeding the irl trolls.

Just enjoyed a nice homemade buttercheese burger with ranch n toast.

Merp

Yeah the city took down the statue

This comes just days after the Baltimore City Council passed a resolution Monday calling for the immediate deconstruction of these monuments.

Prepare your Dodge's boys!

archive.fo/B6ybO

notice something?

better to be taken down properly then completely destroyed
petition and rally to have them restored after shits quieting down a bit

good, good, let them show the world what they really are

If no Baltimore anons go and torch the cuckshed they call a city hall, you're confirmed no balls

what the fuck is this thing
repulsive

The only decently looking dude is the one on the left, and even he looks shocked.

F

This, but with a racial twist

They get destroyed by the city. Because they are racist. I'm not kidding

Jesus Christ I haven't even had my coffee yet and I'm fucking pissed.

>t. Marylander

seriously? what the absolute shit
at least donate them to a fucking museum

Fucking sexists

don't they realize the original lord BALTIMORE was a huge plantation owner and possessed thousands of slaves? how long til they rename the shithole WE WUZ LORDZ N SHEEIT City?

>to confederate women
Oy vey, that's sexist! You're erasing the memories of proud women who did exactly the same things as human confederate soldiers only better!

Niggers are cucking you left and right.
You're pathetic.

They really want to destroy our history and culture!

Slow your roll there, glass house.

Why are you always bragging about having guns if you never use them? Shoot these fucking niggers.

>burning books is ok if we're the ones doing it

Why aren't we using subversion tactics to get all these poor little POCs to demand the removal of national monuments to the founding fathers? If we could get all those degenerates to attack Jefferson, Washington and Lincoln monuments that would really get the attention of all the boomers and moderate types.

archive.fo/UzJjW
>thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1494901-plaque-honouring-confederate-president-davis-removed-from-montreal-building

T E R R O R I S M

CALL IT WHAT IT IS

MEME THIS FUCKING FACT.

DESTROYING MONUMENTS IS TERRORISM.

What county.
Cecil County Representing

What's infuriating about this whole "take them down and place them in museums" thing is that they aren't putting them in museums. They're destroying them.

This shit is too far and I'm not even from the south.

>fields was a white nationalist
that is a blatant lie.

>Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
what about the statue of Albert Pike in DC?

if they're going to dig up Forrest's grave they have to address the statue of Albert Pike in DC

NO RACISTS, NO NAZIS, NO KKK USA!!

Is this what it was like after WWII? Just destroying all evidence of history?

Is that kek's toad archnemesis kuk?

>DESTROYING MONUMENTS IS TERRORISM.
well it's also ignorant bullshit, next they'll be burning libraries

in fact you should point out to them all the libraries named after southern generals maybe they'll burn one down, how fun

>statues of reactionary feudal-wannabe faggots
>books
Yeah nah cunt. You tried to glorify white supremacy and the rest of your country democratically rejected it. We all want the statues gone. Deal with it.

Good
I hope (((we))) remove all of your statues

this is IS-tier behavior.

>NO KKK USA!!
you realize how stupid that sounds when 2 presidents were the son and grandson of Hitler's US banker?

Nixon's campaign manager was Hitler's banker

I like kuk!

I heard wikipedia has articles about southern generals. Better burn the servers just to make extra sure.

DOWN WITH WHITE SUPREMACY!

We as white people must all make amends and be very, very sorry for what we have done to POC.

F

Don't you have a 3DS to play in public fucking nip?

>We all want the statues gone
if you don't get the one in DC of Albert Pike it means nothing, like you did nothing

why don't you burn down the nathan bedford forrest library?

Thanks Sweden
May your wife remain unravaged by immigrants this night

>Is that kek's toad archnemesis kuk?
Kuk is Kek's wife

White girls choose love and diversity instead of white supremacy.

>that sad flat butt
She's never done a squat in her life. SAD

I just wanted them to burn some books because it would be full circle

The woman on that picture isn't white. Looks like a turk or iranian.

>bodyshaming
>in 2017

Nazi scum, fuck off!

So why haven't you started to pull down the commie statues?

I know there is one of lenin in seattle.

>taking down statues on public property = burning books
no one is trying to erase history, black people just don't want monuments they see as celebrating the Confederate cause in public, get back to to me when they start actually burning books about the civil war

Start shooting them

Keep telling yourself that you racist white inbred southern white trash nazi.

The symbolism is there, sure, but it would also waste some precious paper. And some books are pretty old.
Burning wiki servers would be fucking ironic since the left still doesn't understand that everything that enters the internet stays there forever.

George Washington was a slave owner
Jefferson was a major slave owner
if you really are an american why aren't you owning slaves negroes yet user?

This is too good

Why don't we try to get their statues removed. Especially the Lenin one. But any statues of Martin luccifer koon. And people like that. All we have to do is tell people it reminds us of the evil Jim Crow laws and we are offended.

>no one is trying to erase history

how is effacing historical monuments not equivalent to erasing history? it's literally a memorial. and like these types of people read books anyway.

itsthecurrentyear.jpg

Why the fuck do you have Lenin statues? He isn't even closely related to USA.

Fuck white supremacy!
Fuck Nazis!
Fuck misogyny"
Fuck the patriarchy!

Embrace diversity and tolerance. Not hatred.

>tattoo
>fat
>non-white

>Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
>They are attacking us again!
>ttp://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/confederate-statues-in-baltimore-taken-down-overnight/

You Amerifags have 2 choices:
1. Go out en protect united state heritage
2. Do nothing untill they think it's allright to destroy mount Rushmore

Kys commie faggot

because they aren't saying and they don't want people to believe it didn't happen, they just want that shit out of public places so black people don't have to walk in the shadows of confederate generals, take that shit to a museum

OP you realize that Sup Forums is pretty attuned to jewish tricks? And that none of these strategies have worked? This place returns to normal the instant you stop shilling?

"inventing enemies, and suggesting behaving foolishly or being angy at them," not even greed or pettiness is more completely jewish than divide and conquer

we have something in common with you, a goal: "telling the truth with humor and humility." You're not going to make any progress here

Makes you wonder where we would be today had Lincoln not of been killed. Would America be better or worse for it? I'm not saying Lincoln was great but it just makes me wonder if all this racism blaming and shit would like it is today had history played out differently.

I hope the Nips will tell tales of our people in the future after the West collapses.

youtube.com/watch?v=uehoMDYfTGA

3. youtube.com/watch?v=XHETahIKNvE

The confederates were ran by a bunch of kikes. Whether actual kikes working against the South or them writing up memes and propaganda convincing the South to turn on North. You people fought for a bunch of Jew slave trader values.

>a smelly, fat, weak, hairy gypsy with a 2 incher
>actually fucking that
LMAO, the state of american women in 2017
I thought they were size girls

Can't wait to load you on a train.

Next time dont import niggers to do a job you can do better.

This is what the average American will look like in 50 years.....and it's beautiful.

Yea niggers

time to sail to the east.

anyone know how to contact Sam Hyde or Baked Alaska folks? I followed Antifa retard clues and discovered who I am 99% sure is the perpetrator.

BTFOing Antifa who attacked him because he named the Jews at BuzzFeed would be a great success. Thanks

It's funny how so many of this "historical" monuments were put up in the 20s (second formation of the KKK) and even more in the 60s (civil rights movement).

It's almost like they were actually put up to intimidate non-whites by their very presence, rather than as reminders of history.

why are you so happy, everyone knows she was after the mone not the men, kys you hobo commy

So which color is US "revolution"? Rainbow?

Upvoted

they lost the war why should they have statues?
losers should btfo and stay quiet.

What an ugly cunt.

That's sams twitter

mobile.twitter.com/mde_never_dies

That bitch isn't white lol

die commie