Dodge Challenger sale numbers

How do you think Charlottesville will affect the the number of Dodge Challenger sold across the US? Is there such a thing as bad publicity?

> Sales Results - USA - Challenger
> Jan 3,393
> Feb 6,107
> Mar 6,225
> Apr 6,591
> May 6,989
> Jun 6,605
> Jul 5,333
> Aug
> Sep

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13716972
strawpoll.me/13717504
prestigemotorsport.com.au/faqs/vehicle-import-regulation-changes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_v._Ford_Motor_Co.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully those Jews never sell another car again.

There's only one good car in the world. And it's a Toyota corolla.

It's dropped 0.37 points in two days.
Was on the rise. Not no more.

The interesting thing is more how it jumped over the weekend

Redpill me

how much does a challenger cost in usa ?

in europe it's like 35-40K euro minimum for a brand new one

The one and only!

Hoping for a huge spike.

>He doesnt drive a toyota from decades ago and still get great gas mileage
Japs are our greatest ally for many reasons

Can't go wrong with a rolla!

i want one desu

honestly I swore off GMC and Chrysler after the bailouts

but after this weekend, I'm game for a Challenger

They should make a limited series with huge bumpers on the front

/our car/ has got 0% interest right now for the first 36 months. Also Normmies and most people know don't pay attention to cars, probably wont effect it. Dodge sold 5333 challengers last month, so if there is a big dip the next 3 months we will know, also most people who buy this car are white Conservative boomers who really won't give a shit about this, if it was a Tesla the story might be different. My friend is a salesman for Tesla and had orders cancelled because elon musk was part of Trumps manufacturing council and only left after Trump opted out of the paris climate accord.

They start at $26,995 for the V6, and go up to $64,195 for the 707hp hellcat. I'd say most sell for around $30-35k

Most sell for under 30,000 unless you want a real muscle car that can turn heads

Then it can run up to the 60,000s

Fuck this country

HAHAHAHAHAH, fucking CUNT!

well i just checked for a hellcat on a french site and a slightly used one, so not brand new is around 120K euro, ffs the dream is unreachable

Hey man, it gets worse.

honda civic is better toyotafags get out REEEEEE

>$185,000
>One hundred, eighty five thousand fucking dollars for a fucking dodge challenger
>Guns are banned for citizens
Jesus christ m8

Do the emus tax your imports?

>was hoping for a price drop so i can get a 08ish one for cheap for first car
>no real change

There is literally nothing lamer then a V6 muscle car.

Wow i had no idea Americans were the only ones that could afford American muscle cars

I mean they're cool and all, but I wouldnt pay anywhere near $100,000 for one. Theyre only worth trading for around $50,000

It looks the same as a V8 muscle car except it gets good gas mileage

My Mercedes (Heil Hitler) got hit last year and the faggot car rental place could not offer me anything equivalent so they gave me the next best thing they had, a Dodge Challenger. It was one of the best weeks of my adult life.

SLOW

Those are all gray market cars, Never Meant for Aussies. what does a holden hsv ute go for? that is something we can't get in the US

who gives a shit, gas is cheap in the US.

the mustang is the only American muscle car sold officially out side of North America right now and that is only as of 2016. all these cars your seeing are gray market imports,

AND

Still too much

>Gas is cheap
Not when you drive a lot

Shits more than food

As much as I like OG challengers, the new ones look like shit and this will hopefully kill them off.

But thats the case for all modern sports cars with the exception of Japanese ones. The 'modernisation' (ironically cars are going back to the fucking 20s and 30s in terms of overall design and shape) of cars has made them disgusting in all aspects. The efficiency isn't really increasing with the figures (try and get 70mpg out of a 1 litre engine like the German figures claim. You won't get close) and the new cars are just more expensive and less enjoyable than 10-20 years ago.

Japan is the same now as well. They used to make interesting cars but now everyone makes econoboxes as governments cry about emissions while not just outright banning the vehicles en masse and forcing people to cycle and use public transit.

It's a giant fucking scam.

Fuck cars are expensive there, how much for a BMW 135i? that's what I have.

Daaaaamn

Glad I'm American again. Not only can I only buy guns here buy I can also only legally buy cool cars too.

I don't think the car sales will be affected. strawpoll.me/13716972
strawpoll.me/13717504

MOPAR OR NO CAR

It's like a 10 year old design. Dodge is flat broke. Fiat-Chrysler has no cash reserves to develop new cars and needs to sell the company for a cash infusion. Rumor in Michigan is a Chinese company will buy them. Fiat-Chrysler is 12-15% of the US auto market with their brands Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM trucks, Fiat

Our VF SS is your Chevy SS. You probably get it cheaper than us.

The Pontiac GTO from a decade ago was our Monaro.

Our locally produced car industry is completely dead by this October.

Keep building muscle cars please.

Jeep is the only brand of any value in FCA, its only second to Ferrari (also owned by FCA) in name recognition and is the only american truck brand that is truly sold and bought world wide by a large amount of people.

>posts mutual fund because it has dodge in the name.

try Fiat-Chysler ass wipe...

The only brand in that series that's international is Fiat. Fiat is also notorious for being shit and only bought by women and lowest common denominators who shifted to Dacias over the past 5 years for their daily drivers.

The reason Dodge is fucked is they refuse to properly acknowledge the international market has no market for US style road vehicles and thus limits their sales.

That's why the biggest companies are Ford and Toyota who bother to focus on international designs instead of a single US market design which can't compete with others.

Thats still overpriced but getting within range at least, jesus

>Our locally produced car industry is completely dead by this October.

And yet importing car here is still fucking impossible. Even after shutting down production, the laws only changed insofar as letting us import only brand new cars from the UK and Japan.

prestigemotorsport.com.au/faqs/vehicle-import-regulation-changes/

Jesus, I paid $16,000 from mine with 60,000 mi on it.

It makes me sad when non-American Americans cant even buy our cars at a decent price when people living off our tax dollars burn the flag and shit on the founders.

Ya I've heard, very sad to see GM shut Holden down.

Fuck mate, just get a VZ SS ute for $7K. Basically same thing.

Hard to live with, I know because I own one.

On paper a 300hp v6 seems fine. But then when you consider it's a 4000lb car, and that 300hp v6 only makes a laughable 260ft lb of torque, it's pretty awful.

You walk up to your sweet looking muscle car, get in and turn it on and hear and feel nothing. Then you drive away, and feel and hear even less.

It's not worth it.

Ford only makes international cars because Ford of Germany is treated as a separate company that doesn't have to answer corporate. the Ford Focus for instance is engineered and is build in Germany and imported in to the US.

We're going backwards.

We have everything we need to make anything.

Why don't we?

Is that what it feels like to be cucked?

100%

Next car will be an S600, skipping V8 all together.

This is the result of high-minimum wage laws. You make more money, but everything is more expensive.

Economics is hard.

The Maloos are supercharged though

A tragedy for this country.

Our engineering is world class too.

Funny thing is, Holden are now streamlined and as efficient as any plant.

Took them shutting down to get there.

This is has nothing to do with minimum wage. It has everything to do with intentionally ridiculous import taxes, (((safety standards))), and import laws which have always meant you need to practically blow two thirds of the public servants in this country to get anything imported.

It was intentionally depriving us of choice in order to protect a failing local car industry which doesn't even exist anymore.

asians have no style when it comes to design their cars and bikes have no personality .

They are using this to market their cars or they were tipped off.
Your path to Power? Think that phrase has more than one meaning?

It crashed into a car and people and teh driver was fine.

I would buy one.

well, blame (((them))) with bullshit taxes, we have the same shit, now (((they))) want a new tax for food because muh global warming, this will increase the food price by 10%.

My rice rocket beats your rice rocket

I know, the Holden's that came to the US as Pontiac's and Chevy's are great cars, GM cars made in Detroit are shit, they will never be the same with out the Aussie chassis engineers.

>Our engineering is world class too.

Looking at how VW had record sales after the engine scandal, there really is no bad publicity.

was that before or after they had to eat the cost of 500,000 cars and lost a muti billion dollar lawsuit? dems where swimming in all that atmospheric saving cash. thank god they won that lawsuit and we can breath clean are once again.

I approve.

Our two door coupes have a bit more room out back though.

Close to it's 52 week high...

Tank's got to piss somehow.

Smashes into a group of people with ease only loses momentum when rear ending 2 cars then is able to reverse at a high rate of speed despite all of this while reversing through more people. Quality craftmanship ford I may just buy one.

>Devillish

It really outdid itself as a modern communist splattering battering ram

The challenge was to dodge

They failed

Who cares nobody will remember in a month. Nobody I know IRL even knows about it. Stop watching msm.

Can I have a quick rundown on this?
It looks to me that the guy hit the white car in front and the white car's momentum hit the woman.
So the Dodge guy didn't directly aimed at the woman. He was just pissed that they were blocking his way and did the dumbest thing he could and road rage.

Friendly reminder that the (((Dodge Brothers))) are solely responsible for all the corporations today being such profit-driven-jews.

>Suing based Henry for running his company "in a charitable manner for the benefit of his employees or customers"

It was a CIA trained driver. Ask your girlfriend who she thinks is better looking the actual driver or the kid they framed.

I want to know more specifics about the blob lady. From the few pics I saw it looks as if she had a heart attack rather than hit by the car.
And she was next to the white car..
But the news on Youtube don't give the story straight, they just call people names.

LOL, look at their grave, also being entombed with your brother is kind of weird, right?

The eyebrows user, they match alt-right James Fields but not CIA James Fields and the eyebrows are the only clear part of his face in that photo.

>Ask your girlfriend who she thinks is better looking the actual driver or the kid they framed.
He looks better because he is 100% concentrated (in-the-zone) in that photo.
People look different when they're in different moods.

This. My fn2 (type R) is better though.

they rarely break down

Ment for (you)

Yes. Was car shopping the day it happened and am now likely to buy a Challenger

>all the power of a four cylinder with the fuel economy of an 8 cylinder

Dont just Dodge, Ram