The BBC tells children gender does not exist

More BBC SJW nonsense brainwashing children

youtu.be/vR0AnbzW2hw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you pay a TV licence OP?

Yes, it's not optional. The state comes down hard on those not willing to subsidies marxist social engineering.

if you're already letting your child interact with the televised jew he's already lost, doesn't matter what they broadcast

What's their point?

I think the people that argue about this is that the boy is more attracted to the shit that moves and the girl is more attracted to soft shit with faces.

wat

Just stop paying the license and get rid of your TV and never speak to them or allow any of their goons into your house. It really is that simple. We've been TV and TV license free for 5 years now with no trouble

>gender doesn't exist
They're right. Gender is a social construct invented by social scientist.
Sex exists. There's only two sexes

Dumb cuckold. You deserve to only be able to watch propaganda if you are this stupid

>not optional
Wat? I have never given them a shekel. I don't watch any TV channel, no iPlayer, not even the videos on their news website on the rare occasion I use it.
Free yourself from all kinds of BBCs cuck

I don't know man. If my child was born with male genetalia I would I would raise him as man, but I guess that means I'm part of the "problem". Whatever.

The kid is looking at her like she's retarded and he's a fucking toddler who can't even speak. What are they actually trying to prove here? His expression says it all.

He? But that child is wearing a dress...

This is jews. If you think it's some weirdo leftie thing you're wrong. It's jews going after white boys.

If you put baby boy next to a traditional boy toy and a traditional girl, he'll most likely go for the boy toy, this is not some social influence bullshit but something innate, these people literally are denying any instinct towards gender a kid will have.

This, they always threaten that they're applying for a warrant, with warrant being in stark font so that people miss out the "applying" bit which is funny because no judge really gives much of a fuck

good that you are out of the EU, now everything will change to the better!

Social engineering at full speed, that's why today there are so many mentally ill youths.
Some schools are teaching that crap to kids too.

*There ARE

>Grown adults have paid and will pay for this propaganda all their lives.

If anyone here is still paying into this system stop now! I have never paid the tv license and never will, i have never had anyone even knock at my door about it.

The BBC is full of trannies, and has been for some time. It's what our Judaeo-Masonic overlords are really into in a big way.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU

I would of wrote it correctly if i had coffee

>Yes, it's not optional.
Wrong.

This is what poltards actually believe.

If something biological doesn't exist then neither does "consent".

yeah, this shit is okay, but dare me if i say something about women's rights in the islamic world. lol.

If you're from Britainistan and your kid becomes a tranny, sue the BBC for its propaganda.

Also a nanosecondly FUCK YOU GOOGLE

honestly, the BBC is shit. the only things I watched were dr who ( no more) and sherlock.

They do natural history programs well. and I enjoy question time and this week. That's it. No way I'm paying for that shit. website or torrent.

Come to think of it I torrent most of my programs and films. and the most liberating thing is I don't see adverts. I have done for years so I have no idea what the jew is shilling.

Torrenting is streaming agnostic. I can watch programs from Amazon prime Netflix and all the American shit. I watch what I want ( though to be fair im cutting down on the amount of stuff I watch.) it also prevents you from watching shit that is on, just because it's on and you're feeling lazy like great bake off or those Simon cowel talent programs.

The BBC is basically state funded propaganda, the whole TV license thing is a retarded joke, and I don't know who came up with the idea of putting fake satellite dishes on tv license vans to trick you into thinking they can track you, but I'm sure it was a Jew.

Yes. That's why I say gender is just another way of saying sex. Just use them interchangeably and say gender = sex. Even (((they))) forget which way around it is.

Seriously though, how can people actually believe they can track you?
JESUS IS A FUCKING FAG. HE DOES'NT KNOW WHAT GAY IS.

What even is the point of this?

Can someone please explain?

Why is this even a fucking problem? WHY does it matter if we gives boys robots to play with and give girls dolls to play with?

You are not treating them equally. 2bqhwy BBC isnt that bad compared to Channel 4

I finally dropped all BBC services this year. They were always a bit biased and misleading but they've went full fucking Buzzfeed this year

DEFUND the BBC! The TV license is NOT mandatory, if you have normieflix there’s really no excuse

Everything the BBC touches these days turns to trash. Just look at what they did to top gear

Never forget the names and faces of the people who peddle this nation wrecking garbage.

Seriously. What kind of cuck father wouldn't want their son to be a chad? All you're doing with this is prepping your son to being riddled with mental health issues and potentially becoming a tranny, securing your existence as a failure of a parent.

If this was true, David Reimer would still be alive you cocksucker.

The fact that "Dr." John Money was never raped in prison puts my jimmies in orbit.

Jewish cancer on white kids minds

Be free! Bin that TV!

You know, British tax enforcement is actually really weak. Just saying.