BTFO

>quac

>can't stop themselves from trying to make a "hilarious joke" for even 5 seconds
could they make the fact that it's nothing but virtue signalling any more obvious?

That's pretty fucking funny actually. Kek

>master race
>has to use tiki torches

Delivering your hostile message with a casual joke, very good. I like this manager's style, he knows how to run shit.

NO TRUMP
NO TIKKKIS
NO QUAC IN USA

>using an actual torch
>near that expensive new white poloshirt I just purchased for this march

Oy vey, oy gevalt.

You think there's not a right equivalent? Sorely mistaken.

>paying for a torch
>instead of wrapping a gasoline-soaked cloth around a large stick/mop handle

>steve ...
just having a friend for the guacamole?? assholes. That's exactly why lefties should die ... double standards and propaganade everywhere

>Easier than learning how to make guaq

It's just mushed avocado

Non sequitur

>that abhorrent reddit humour

>PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE TIKI TORCHES FOR ANY RACIST CRAP

>mfw I use it for racist crap anyway
Who else /devilish/ here?

god dammit. I miss you jeb

lol well played.

Those tikis are like triple the price of the cheaper yellow wood ones
>$2 vs $6

>The"""humour""" of the alt left

lazyeyephobic hypocrites and who the hell want to march with blacked torch anyway

lmao so wacky and relatable

I guarantee a woman made that. Illogical action to this extent is either a nigger or a woman. With the two combined they're given super powers.

Diesel works better, but kerosene is best if you can get your hands on it.

why do amerimutts always look cringy when they try to do something? like that text for example, are you trying to make a joke?
and i'm not even talking about charlotesville thing lmao it's a cringefest, i'm glad that the balkanrapebaby called Peter is going to get fucked

fix'd

Some r*dditor printed this out, drove to walmart and took a picture of the paper near some tiki torches all for some imaginary internet points

>bring tiki torch to the register
>"Did you find everything alright, sir?"
>"Ja."
>"Here's your change."
>"Danke."
>"Come again."
>"Auf wiedersehen."

this

some corny bullshit + groupthink leftist bullshit

Even Italians are whiter than burgers.

why did the tikki torches trigger them so much

> pissing on others humour
> "lel magic number frogs"

Did you make the sign or something anarfaggot?
Sup Forums isn't one person anyway, normies and redditors co-opted that maymay in its inception

Would have been 10/10 if your photoshop skill weren't abhorrent, atm it's 3/10. lrn2photoshop.

Edit: Thanks for the gold my dear gentlemen. I feel that I've done my art in scaring those Nazi imbeciles. I'll be back in a jiff, just going to pop the kettle on! (Using my Game of Thrones stein which I obtained at a Comic convention. Heh, remember boys women love big healthy brains)!1 :3

i really hate normie "humor"

>That reddit humor
>Following up the rule with some cringey reddit joke
>AVOCADOS

This is why everyone hates you, reddit.

I feel like I want to put a Tiki Torch in my backyard now. Are they considered symbols of the alt-right yet?

Because it reminds them of the klan.

Culture appropriation

You forgot the u in humour. Americans put the yous back in. Give me a you too.

tee hee such random humor tee hee gonna repost this to facebook tee hee

thatsthejoke.jpg

guaranteed. How is this poster printed on what looks like some flimsy 8x11 copy paper going to hold up when some one picks up one of these torches from the display. Assuming its even taped on or whatever.. Pure nonsense, as cringey as some leftist business owners are.

did anyone say guac?

Using the vocabulary of logic doesn't make you smart.

Someone organize them into a swastika on the ground.

Diesel doesn't burn at sea-level pressure you dumbass.
You can put out a fire by pouring diesel on it.

I feel that the bold lettering in that News paper is quite too masculine for my liking. It's bringing me back to memories of a man. This man guided his hand past my bottom and glanced it slightly. Luckily I reported him to federal police and he lost his job. Men can't keep on raping unchecked and unchallenged.

They must have learned comedy via the Ghostbusters remake

no it's not. it's the typical leftist extended example that nobody actually knows but it's funny because it's so specific that it must be talking about one person specifically known to the author. only it never is known to the author, they made the whole thing up

it's not funny, just filler for their usual clickbait articles

Why are these torches even legal??

I'd rather say this on a link to the original video, but seeing a car smash through a crowd of faggots causing utter chaos while a literal clown holds a "shame" sign is something i could only dream of seeing. Ok going to kill myself now, my life goals have been met and exceeded.

why are YOU even legal??

We light bonfires by dousing the wood with diesel and shooting them with Roman Candles.

kinda left me feeling bad for steve...

Grandpa keeps a spray bottle of diesel fuel next to his stove to help light fires. Grandpa lives at 65' elevation.

Hey buddy. sorry to inform you,... fire has been legal since 16,745 BCE..

It's hard to light diesel with a naked flame from something like a lighter, you need something hotter like a blowtorch or in your case, burning phosphur/magnesium

He's not. He's a dirty cuckold.

oy vey, we need to change that now! evil assault fires need to be banned!

Checked. Hail Satan.

but is it ok to use 'em to set your neighbours car on fire 'cause he a racist nazi?

Was not talking about fire. These torches are hate symbols desu.

HOLY SHIT!! Virtue signaling so hard you try to do it when you aren't even there.This is a whole new level of cuck.
>they're for....
THEY'RE FOR WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AFTER I BUY IT !!

Leftist shithead!

Well, how 'bout dat? You can get torch lighters for cheap as well. They're only $3-$4. I've got a couple for lighting cigars.

Oy vey you are betraying every italian Sup Forums poster

That attempt at funny, verbatim regurgitation of 'comedic' self-hatred of late night cucks

Checkmate!

Anyone right of Mao is a Nazi!!!

>can't take a joke

Typical faggot.

You heathen scumbag

Italia has a long history of betraying it's allies

YEAH NAZI ASSHOLES!!!
we said please which is a magic word according to Barney the purple dinosaur god of nazi theology
SO DO NOT USE THESE TIKI TORCHES FOR ANY RACIST CRAP
or we'll tell fucking Barney and you'll get thee smote by his penis-shaped head and shoulders, knees and toes.
SO THERE

>DUDE SWEARING LMAO
Very distasteful

You should give it a try. Diesel, meaning #2 fuel oil, is pretty much kerosene here in the states. Yeah you might be able to put a match out in it if you plan things right with a volume/cup of it, but if you let it wick out into anything it will light just fine and burn really hot in normal atmosphere.

Way less flammable than gas though.

This is outstanding. Thanks for sharing, OP.

So fucking wrote this? Jeb?

what this guy below said you fucking nigger whos flag i don't even know that the fuck it is because i live in america.

Which made us sit on the table of winners. Coward but succesful solution

TRIPS