Now it comes from the government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoCVxNK9_-w
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>protest over Confederate statue ends up getting more statues removed

they will be replaced with statues of crack dealers

who controls the past...

Why are confederate monuments in Baltimore????

What a coincidence the organizer of the rally was a former cnn employee huh

If you take their statues, they win.

Orwell is a genius

Can't you burgers do something about this?

If they touch the liberty bell I swear to fucking god.

this.

The Union was a mistake.

> American education

Excellent point. No one will know anything about the civil war and what great men these chaps were once all of these statues are taken down.

Losers don't deserve monuments.

out of fear of more violence. the same thing happened here. they banned the building of a synagogue out of fear that it would be target of islamic violence. if you don't believe me, google: bondi synagogue.

this is the world we live in now. the minorities are set to inherit the earth.

>mad that Maryland stayed in the Union

> they banned the building of a synagogue out of fear that it would be target of islamic violence
And that's bad??

Lets spill more oil on fire.

Is that why there are no statues in Mexico?

Pretty lazy joke tbqh

So this... is the power... of white nationalism

Top Kuks

fugg

Mexico shouldn't have any then

You really lost this time pol
Government betrays you

Shoot up school now pls do it

What are they doing with these monuments?
Why aren't you collecting them before they get destroyed?
They are culturally priceless.

>tfw this is part of the prophecy
idols

>ISIS Council votes unanimously to remove Egyptian pyramids

it's baltimore. how didn't this happen 40 years ago?

australian jews > muslim immigranats

You were faster

Guess you don't deserve a country.

there are lots of statues in mexico smdh

Then why were they put up in the first place?

what if removal of the monuments was deep state all along
>evil racist monument removed by heroic numales
>political shitstorm
>shit on trump opportunity
>violence (possible false flag) and death in charlottesville
>"well we'd better just get rid of all of them so there won't be any more violence"
end result
>america is more divided, hence easier to conquer
>the left wins the war of erasing history
>right look like retards

the whole thing was scripted from the start

No jew is superior to anything
They all deserve gas without exceptions

Now gtfo disgusting cocksucker

What other possible outcome was there to the UTR rally? On what fucking planet did anyone involved think that a rally involving the NatSoc party and the Klan would do anything but push the left to take down more statues fater and push the normies to support it?

Even without the car of peace at the end, you aren't ever going to win public support for your causes with nazi LARping.

>statues of traitors
>people are actually mad about this

Do we statues of Nazis, Nips, Brits, Gooks, and Muslims as well? Fuck off, you pieces of shit.

its not a big deal because eventually shit will hit the fan and when its all over we will just put up thousands of new ones in memory of the dead.

Any anons know if Baltimore council highly consists of HONORABLE MEMBAS?

hmm... that's a real good argument there, paco.

>be america
>give your sports to the niggers
>give your money to the niggers
>give your women to the niggers
>now give your history to the niggers

"n-n-niggers are s-subhuman"

Fucking Americans are the REAL subhumans.
Racist history has no place in the 21st century.

I'm not American so I can't really tell you guys what to do.
I wonder if they would like it if say... "American" monuments somehow disintegrated in a chain reaction sort of fashion.

I'm not trying to argue
I'm saying you should really kill yourself

They need room to destroy, its okay guys

I cringed the moment I saw the first thread.

you are as bad as the leftists. you just want to watch the world burn. you are so numb and apathetic, you can't even pick a side to fight on.

Suggestion: Why not to pick the statutes that were taken down and put it in a very visible private property?

how does it feel to be completely P O W E R L E S S.

You know, sometimes you Mexicans can be alright

>wipe out america's past completely
>they lose their guilt over slavery

> when all the shit from videogames comes true

youtube.com/watch?v=FoCVxNK9_-w

Control the media, control the mind.

>No one will know anything about the civil war
If there's no reminders of past mistakes, people soon forget, repeating it once more.

Fucking niggers do nothing but consume and destroy, and yet we worship the ground they walk on and kiss their feet. Fuck this country.

He's right you know.

Nogs didn't know history and had no idea who the dudes on the statues were

>Sir, there is a fire ongoing.
>Pour gasoline on it, it will go away.

Subtle redpill, let the niggers run wild and ask for more segregation, they will get it.

what prophecy?

RIP AMERICAN HISTORY

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches. If there's anything statue related worth protesting its what's put in its place.

This. Taken Down = Destroyed. They need to be relocated away from the people that want to kill American history.

It's almost as if this man isn't actually on our side

It's not about winning a popularity contest, it's about radicalizing the Right. Look what a few Muslims can do to Europe. They've completely conquered it in spirit.

And just like that I'm downloading that shit again. Fucking great game.

that's not why they are being removed. it's because oven dodging sjws are screeching and crying. i hate the people for giving in to them. they should tell them to get fucking gassed.

Baltimore horrible homicide rate mainly stems from black on black gang violence, it's sure a great thing they took down those problematic statues!

>deleting your own history
I seriously hope you amerifats don't do this.

The violent left has turned these statues into a liability, sadly. People have always had opposition to them, but only now have violent protests become regular.

I suggest if people want the memory of the Confederacy and its heroes to continue for posterity that means beyond statues be considered. Say, guerrilla tactics. If you have to carve Robert E. Lee's initials into tree stumps so be it. I don't know if that's a good idea but it seems like the statues are doomed unless you want to be a dumbass and drive your Dodge Charger into a crowd.

The violent left is potent now, gentlemen. We killed one white chick and a shit storm rages upon us. They kill 5 cops in Dallas and it gets chalked up to "just a bad apple".

Seriously what the fuck was that moron thinking? Even if you do that in Grand Theft Auto most of the people survive. He wasn't even firing weapons out of the window. 2/10 poor effort

It would take 100 Dodge Chargers to make a dent in Antifa. Those guys are being paid $5 to hold signs and use their air horns and shit. That's big money to them.

who cares it's broken anyway

>We can't keep these things around forever
we literally can

To be fair removing their monuments makes a bit of a mess too.

Nigger Lives Matter, Antifaggots, Es-Jay-Double UU's and Democrats will still take them down.

Taking down statues of white men is one symptom of America's disease.
You should fight that disease, things will only get worse for you.
They keep asking for more, they're getting more.

troips m9

this

sometimes I forget about lincoln until I visit his monument

This unironically happened to me. Was surprised to find out Alexandria Virginia was a slave hub to the north because they purged all the open signs about it

If they tear down the monuments of our past, its our duty to continue our story asking as the story is told it dosent die... And they win

If you take down their monument, they win.

Hey guess who's back at it again?
hewillnotdivide.us/
We need our autism now more than ever in these dark times.

most likely a knee-jerk reaction to prevent mass dindus from doing the same thing as they would've seen in Charlotsville.

Monkey-see, Monkey-do.

Retarded "step on snek" cucks just watched more statues be taken down and they were stepped on, wow wow such poisonous snake, so scary, attacking the people who actually protest.

Protests are suppose to get people on your side, not turn the entire country against you and your point of view dickhead. No one there actually cared about preserving those statues, because if they did they would have taken the 2 seconds necessary to think about it and realize no normie and especially no politician is going to be swayed our way by IRL stormfags LARPing as the lefts ideal enemy.

Any thing white nationalists rally for, the normies will want to do the opposite just to "fight hate" and spite you fucks.

Great job, Spencer and Virginia faggots.

Though at the same time, I'm surprised there were any in fucking Baltimore. How the hell did they survive the Dylann Roof media hysteria?

Note how they sat there forever, and got a unanimous vote on Monday. Have to love kneejerk politicians.

For a moment, ignore the implications of erasing the past and instead focus on the present:
Imagine what the artists who made those statues are feeling at the moment, having a serious piece of artwork effectively defaced because some butthurt crybaby can't read a fucking book without bursting into a violent mob.

It's on the same level as putting a historically significant weapon to a gun-destroying police """buy back""" pogrom where they would literally hacksaw ancient flintlock and percussion cap pistols just because it's a gun.

The only thing worse than an asshole with power, is an asshole with power who flinches at the slightest provocation.

Maybe you should shoot up a pizza shop?

Good, don't need another bunch of retarded hicks starting a war over not being able to own slaves.

It's only happening in liberal cities.

>Baltimore
>New Orleans
>St. Louis
>Lexington

Etc., etc., etc.

It's not happening in towns, rural areas, or at the state level in the South.

Democrats just hold too much power in big cities.

>Albert Okie Monument still stands in heart of D.C.

What did they mean by this?

Albert Pike*

>What other possible outcome was there to the UTR rally?

None. They're deliberately provoking the left and getting national headlines and extreme overreaction from them. Over 300 people peacefully protesting.

The car of peace helped the newscycle but they were already spinning furiously before then.

>you aren't ever going to win public support for your causes with nazi LARping.

No, but they get the responses they're after, and then people see the left acting like absolute nutcases and so shift rightward, if not to the extreme right.

This is what the left did for decades. It works. It's all predictable and tiresome.

On some level the left seems to realize this too. They understand they are why Trump won, because he sure as shit doesn't have any merits to win by. But they can't help themselves all the same. They have to know 10 daily servings of DAHNALD DRAMBLEDORF on all media channels and kvetching by teachers to cab drivers only shows their weakness and gives Trump more room to work with. They just can't shut the fuck up.

This put them in a museum or something. Literally anything but straight up destroying these things like ISIS tier niggers. I dont mind if the statues themselves are removed so long as they're preserved. The fact that mobs of """"people"""" violently tearing down historic monuments is being cheered terrifies me more than anything I have ever seen. These fuckers dont understand the weight and importance of history which means that something went incredibly wrong in these people's lives.

>statues of traitors... been up for tens of decades
>it's only a problem now

Try to rationalize all you want. You're a cuck. Nothing more.

Make no mistake - this was always their plan. They wanted to foster public support and apathy for it first, but we've screwed that up so they're going ahead of schedule and just tearing them down.

There needs to be a rally at the foot of every imperiled statue.

Why do you need stupid statues to remember history? Just GOOGLE it ahahahaha Americans are so weak.

None will do a thing because they are too fat and pampered.
The fat dog doesn't guard the yard.

This. The best part about the old statues being torn down is we can put up new ones commemorating the Second American Civil War.

And one of them will literally just be le happy merchant as a testament to renewed antisemitism.

you are so deluded if you think the modern masses will ever follow your outdated ideology.
HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY or are you a chinese shill?

Wait, why does Baltimore have rebel monuments? No battles happened there, and Maryland stayed in the Union during the war.

Is nobody aware of the powerful black meme magic pulling down war statues and digging up graves invokes?

These things awaken the ghosts and gods of war!

crack dispensing machines would be much better frendo