So if the right-wing is to become a white identitarian movement

Then who the fuck are nonwhites and Jews who oppose the leftist takeover of the US supposed to side with? Are we just supposed to sit back and relax while both sides attempt to destroy us? Are we not allowed to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-H68yzd_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=4YO3Ss7taSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a difference between the right and the far right

Right-wing will still be a coalition, it's just that coalition will now include white identitarians.

>a white identitarian movement

Furthermore, a meritocracy with no welfare is as fair as it gets, yet is simultaneously pro-white.

The far right is quickly absorbing the right. If I don't side with the far right I'll be called a fence sitter or a cuck, and if I do side with them they'll shun me or kick me out. I have nowhere to go.

No it's not. The far right consists of less than 1% of the US population

You will be used and then disposed of.
Sorry mate but the right have chosen their path and it doesn't look good for you.

>being afraid of being called a fence sitter
That's the fear that allows people to be devided and conquered. Be an individual, form your own opinions and cast your votes accordingly.

I'm not afraid of being called a fence sitter, but that doesn't mean that others won't be. Styx weighed in on how what's happening in America today draws a lot of parallels with Weinmar Germany, and that's what's got me worried.

What's happening is the inevitable end result of the ideology you have aligned yourself with. Sit yourself down and think about what you, personally, want - not what pol has meme'd you into thinking you want.

Hell, it might even be the best thing for you to do is to stay the fuck out of it and look after yourself and yours. These fuckers here aren't going to help you, that's for sure.

Alt right doesn't matter. They're not genocidal anyway they just want reservations for white people.

If you're a Jew or a based black Trump supporter just head to the next freedom of speech or proud boy rally to crack commie skills

Never forget the alt lite chased commies out of fucking BERKELEY while the best the alt right accomplished was getting autistically screeched at in Virginia

MAGA

Can you please link to that? Sounds interesting

I agree. To me the most tragic thing is that people essentially are losing control over their own life and they believe they're giving it away for a 'honorable cause'. Happens both on the right and the left.
>look after yourself and yours
Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=v-H68yzd_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=4YO3Ss7taSU

Nothing stop you from making your country great.
I don't see the problem with 1% nonwhites if they are an asset to the country, but noting stop you from going to your own ethnostate. Jews and nonwhites have their.

youre meant to go back

Thanks user

The Alt Right are 40 year old Nazi Larpers and this past weekend proved it.
I've always been sucipious of their Brass,
Enoch, Spencer and Kessler are the most obvious CIA plant the deep state have come up with over the last 40 years.

The alt right is just a "movement" designed to discredit conservatism and libertarian ideas.

Don't get Jew'd boys.

That's the problem though, I'm half white/half Jewish. I have basically the same problems as mulattos. I was raised in an all-white environment and went to Catholic school surrounded by whites, and for all intents and purposes I see myself as white. I love this country, and I have nowhere to "go back" to.

So identity politics for whites? Triggered yet?
This

Both sides aren't trying to destroy you, whites simply wish to be left alone. Inevitably there will be some crazies but they am be kept under wraps as these groups are reactionary

Sounds like you're trying to Jew us

Actual racists, i.e. people who hate everyone of certain races regardless of the individual, are degenerates and idiots. That said, cultural identity is extremely important at a policy level and it typically follows racial lines, so something close to an ethnostate is the ideal. The Jewish Question is the same, although with an added harmful elite.

Unless the American right gets very extreme you'll be fine if you're loyal and upstanding. The same goes for most Jews and mixed-race people, but most of the large minorities will be excluded. They should gravitate towards their own nationalist movements and ally with the right. AFAIK most white identitarians over there would be fine with an African-American secession, for example.

You're white in my view.

Let me make it clear for you shitskins living in America. There are no rights, except those you can assert with force. White nationalists will indeed seek your removal from the country, if they are able to do that. If you want to remain, you will have to be willing to fight for it and display your strength. Aside from leftists, no one respects weakness or cares about the rights of the weak.

I'm not really worried about extremism or acceptance at this stage in the far right's development, what more worries me more is the rise of eventual radicalism if the situation continues to worsen, and I can't help but feel that it will. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there, though.

speak of the devil

Nothing will really change without public support, and I don't think the American public will ever support Nazi-tier blanket discrimination. So I wouldn't worry too much.

As for the radicals though, I think the best you can do is speak against them and voice your concerns to more sensible people. Look up Jared Taylor if you don't know him. That's where I think (and hope) American politics will end up.