Is it just me or has there been a massive influx of left-wing on this site over the last 3-4 days? If so...

Is it just me or has there been a massive influx of left-wing on this site over the last 3-4 days? If so, what caused it?

They think they smelled a chance to attack us here.
Its not worked very well.

Shitposters and shills

>what caused it

Hm idk ya dipshit. Half are larpers anyways

>Its
baka

Alt-right killing people in the streets I think.

They're just jealous at all the cool stuff we have over here!

t.kike

how fucking dare you reply to me, you cretin

Same old shilling from leftypol
They're probably on high alert right now because of Charlottesville

White nationalists murdering a woman, and then the President of the Unites States of America calling them "fine people".

What, did you think people wouldn't notice that shit or something?

there trying to swing the chan meme machine to there side lol

It's obviously coordinated, since they use the same buzzwords and talking points over and over again with minimal variation.

But it's also poorly-researched, since they seriously seem to think that Sup Forums is a hive of 1970's-style neo-Nazis and 1920's-style "KKK" members. They seem to believe we're just resurrecting that stuff for no particular reason. They seem not to realize that the modern alt-right is a product of actual structural social/demographic changes, and that these changes have hit younger whites the hardest, which is why this is disproportionately a youth movement.

It's astonishing how tone-deaf they are even after 4 days of continuous shilling. Even crappy generic AI bots these days are programmed to incorporate new inputs in order to refine their outputs.

Literally never happened.

It's now more fun to be left wing and set the watered down fascist rats alight whereas literally six months ago you could trigger people across the entire internet by saying BIX NOOD

>contrarian statement

Unite the Right sparked a lot of interest in Sup Forums from lefties. I think it's /leftypol/ and ShareBlue going extra hard.

remember that time when blm killed 6 officers and then than other time taht antifa thug wacked a NP over the head with a bike lock and nothing happened from the president? those were all unprovoked. But these nazi "riots" were provoked by antifa and blm. What, cant take what you dish?

not enough nig threads, bump it

yes

It's /leftypol/. Just ignore them and they'll go away. Don't reply to their retarded threads even with sage because they'll reply back and artificially raise the thread.

We've always been here. People are getting tired of your shit. Deal with it.

There's a problem with people biting at every piece of bait there is, it is summer after all.
Shareblue just can't let a bunch of people on a Mongolian Throatsinging board do their thing. It almost like they're scared of the outcome.

Raids from plebbit of all places

The very thing that the right wing claims to fight against was committed by the right wing. That's some shit that cannot go unmocked.

I just checked the rules, nothing about political beliefs.

Yes there has and you're part of the problem libertarian
GTFO This is a natsoc board

Don't you have a mosque to go to?

kikes

Soros money and debt slave liberal arts majors with no future but a lot of time on their hands.

Or even worse, true believers who do it for free.

i dunno they just make ebin snarky youtube comments and then never respond back, I think they're from some discord somewhere.

It's because the right wing did something monumentally stupid, you autists.

you defending terrorist being killed who promotes murder of White people and White genocide.

this guy and simular opinionated is a lefty SJW

you are under the false assumption that the people who visit Sup Forums varies significantly from time to time. It doesn't. The majority of Sup Forums are shitposters who just want to rile as many people as they can. So you see spontaneous "shifts" depending on the hottest selling current event. (You)s rule the board.

Yeah they are always 1 post by this ID and they usually have FB image filenames. They must be from some mainstream libtard discord