What are some pol approved tattoos...

What are some pol approved tattoos? I was thinking about getting a cross of some sort on my arm or somewhere else on my body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxiQ5d4RxJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of them, faggot.

just dont its degenerate
sage

>Sup Forums approve tattoos
>Tattoos

Go kill yourself you degenerare retard

Sage

Tattos are disgusting

Your blood group on the inside of the upper part of your arm.

Everything else is degenerate

tats are degenerate. They are used by intellectual children to tell them who they are and what they are about; whether or not they have a fully understood or conceptualized understanding of them.

A self actualized man doesn't need some stupid virtue signaling ink to tell him who he is.

He knows who he is, in his heart and his mind. The only reminder he needs is to look in the mirror.

Tattoos are for scum bags

In the thumbnail I could've sworn that was a massive penis topped with a helmeted head.

Anyway, tattoos incoming.

>What are some pol approved tattoos?
None. I'm quite heavily tattooed myself and regret starting desu, but once you start you have to continue, tattooedfags will understand. If your skin in clean, don't start

what blood type is Sup Forums approved?

>What are some pol approved tattoos?
Your blood type if you're military.

Otherwise, absolutely none.

Saw this as I was typing. Checked and agreed completely.

Oh Brenda!

This makes me kek every time. Stupid cunt got that when trump was 'candidate Trump. Bet he feels silly now

Probably not as bad as this guy.

Or even as this guy, who must have a few regrets, no?

Virgin Blood type:
0-
Can only receive blood from other 0-, thus dies alone, a virgin, kissless and bloodless

Chad's Rad Hemotolgy
AB+
Can take blood from any human (and does, regularly) has the blood of thousands in his veins, never even asked to donate, gets cookies and juice anyway

Really?

Something that means a lot to you.

nigger tier degeneracy

hang yourself

He's a supreme gentleman
youtu.be/qxiQ5d4RxJk

tattoos have been a part of european culture for thousands of years

get a brain morans

Why on earth would you want a tattoo for? It's degenerate and it's permanent. Once you get it there's no going back.

This is why I don't find them degenerate, because they are traditional, however many faggots make massive mistakes with tattoos, getting absolute dogshit ones. The vast majority of tattoos on westerners look shit, including about 59% of mine.

Heh nope don't think so

People change.

checked. but yes. vikings had tattoos long before your mom got her's on her lower back (like 1-2 thousand years ago).

I Genuinly hate all these fucking "its degenerate" filthy cunts. I have Tattoos,so what, i dont regret them. I respect clean skinners so why not respect people who have a bit of ink on their body. my skin my choice. Ink in it self doesnt tell people to Race-mix. infact almost all couples i see here in sweden with white kids have tats. Leader of NMR have tats. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing#Europe

I just think they look like shit. I would only maybe get one if something really important happened to me.

checked and kekd at your ignorance

I see your digits, but my god are you dumb. Kek is laughing at your downyness

why not respect that people have different taste and stop calling your nationalist friends degenerate. im no "no borders no nations and lets have pride parades" degenerate :( my skin my choice

A cross with four hooked ends.

Your blood type somewhere not visible unless directed to find it. Other than that none.