How are you meant to win a race war against this

WTF is wrong with spics, this is just too gruesome.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1498854082
bossip.com/724661/race-matters-mexican-gang-bangers-indicted-for-hate-crimes-against-black-family-in-compton/
elblogdelnarco.com/2017/04/vídeo-fuerte-donde-los-zetas-le-cortan-las-pierna-vivo-decapitan-y-descuartizan-a-sicario-del-cartel.html
elblogdelnarco.com/2015/03/vídeo-fuerte-donde-los-zetas-le-corta-las-dos-piernas-con-una-hacha-a-sicario-del-cartel-del-golfo.html
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
webmshare.com/MJqrr
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not my proudest faps but whatever

...and here I was thinking I had put that site behind me.

Civilised flintlock pistols and cutlasses.

dont look at this shit.

The same way scalping Indians were shot and smallpoxed alll the way into reservations

Brutality =/= Lethality

With Slavs.

liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1498854082

Mexicans don't hate white people
The do hate niggers, but they have no problems with whites.

Most even idolatries them.

crack open a history book
white people do this too, but on genocide levels

Goddamn PMCs...

lel
I'm Ok with this

was he even really an isis fighter?

Who cares

>liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1498854082

this right here
that one time bosnian muslims (arguably worse than OP "spics") tortured with blunt blades russian soldiers and villagers only to see the russians return for vengence...what ensued on camera was something else... they even used tanks as torture

slavs really do have viking and mongolian blood

no innocent deserves that

He probably got captured in a battle
So yeah, He maybe was a ISIS member

This

In a possible race civil war most Mexicans will be with the Whites.They hate niggers more than anything.Don't forget they are half White too.

bossip.com/724661/race-matters-mexican-gang-bangers-indicted-for-hate-crimes-against-black-family-in-compton/

Likely not, one requirement is to let the beard grow and cut/shave the mustache. The guy who were killed looked pretty secular.

This is likely just some recreational torture and murder. If you ever come to Western Europe then you know that most murders are done by eastern Europeans/polish and Russian immigrants. It's like rape for Arabs, it's what they do to get their rocks off.

>muh dik

I think you confused them for Chechen

Name once

I honestly don't know why seeing this video just made me want to genocide Mexicans.

Where's the beard?

The Witch Huntings and Inquisitions were pretty fucked up fäm

Cuz some of "my" people are savages

i did
am trying to find the video, both sides were filming at the time, really gruesome stuff
was it the early 90s?

Those are Chechen Muslim dogs.

Not all of them has a long beard

>this is just too gruesome
You aught to march with tiki torches and tell'm to cut it out.

Why are mexicans so durable? I think their blood clots faster than a normal humans

Dammit, lost the link to the other one where they dismember a cartel guy with an axe and slowly behead him

>welcometothejungle.mp3

Some dude whistling to "Funky Town" in background...

One example of brutality even close to this level retard, just one

Which one?
This two are the most popular

elblogdelnarco.com/2017/04/vídeo-fuerte-donde-los-zetas-le-cortan-las-pierna-vivo-decapitan-y-descuartizan-a-sicario-del-cartel.html
elblogdelnarco.com/2015/03/vídeo-fuerte-donde-los-zetas-le-corta-las-dos-piernas-con-una-hacha-a-sicario-del-cartel-del-golfo.html

Why else would his hiding spot have a random head lying in the sand?

There are none like this. The vast majority of historical deaths are a very quick beheading by the axe.

The torture methods of Europe that actually happened are pretty rare. Either often for the highest order of treason or because you believed someone to be evil and 600 years ago that was a real belief.

There is nothing comparable to people in todays world torturing someone like this, regular guys in a prison or whatever for no doubt trivial reasons.

You know this though as you are a shill.

Here
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

kek
>those girly cries
so this... is the power of jihad
i prefer the one where the iraqis throw isis off a cliff and then turn them into spongebob via bullets lel

The first one, yeah thanks. Translate for me? what did he do wrong? Just a member of a rival cartel?

This kind of torture is pretty rare as well
They only do this to people who betrayed the cartel

I can do worse.

You can never win a race war against us.

Yea, He was from a rival cartel.
He says He and his group came from another city trying to capture the zone to start selling/moving drugs.

Man those guys are trying to compete are they?

If any whites want to move to Latin America they would instantly become 1st class citizens, that's how much they're idolized

1v1 me bitch
webmshare.com/MJqrr

Whatchu gonna do Cletus? Run him over on your hoverround?

Stupid point by a stupid poster.

What is your end game? Fear?

Mexicans seem worse imo. That guy just got beheaded, whereas Mexican gangs will cut off your face, hands and legs while you are still alive.

Lazy mexicans can't even make fresh vids

This my mom still calls them changos which means monkeys

No, there are a lot.
But most of them can be only find in Facebook.

Its the Cartels. You're talking 100,000s in cash nigger. People kill for a dollar!

Honestly it should just be whites and spics vs everyone else. Whites built the land,spics have historical claim to it. They should just kick out everyone else

Also its laughable how "white" amerimutts dislike spics when most of you probably have some % of their blood,those races mixed big time centuries ago

It's the Aztec blood. Other spics aren't as ferocious as Mexicans... well... save for the Brazilians...
But they have nigger blood

This is fucking stupid and so ugly, continuously making small cuts in his neck and then shoving some shit down his mouth? if you're going to kill someone at least don't do it like that. Holy fucking shit. This is not beautiful in any way, death can and should be beautiful.

>Not calling him a leaf
You've missed a ripe opportunity

It's not about killing him though

I still don't like it, if its about torture then do it in some better way since this was just chaos. This is so dumb, unplanned and amateurish with ac/dc playing in the background.

None really, just post it out of shock

Yeah I thought the same thing, if it ain't Mexican drug cartels brutally beheading people, it's Brazilians beating/shooting thieves to death and beheading people and cutting their hearts out. I still think Brazil has some of the most fucked up gore.

Pic related, a prison riot that happened in Brazil.

>liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
goddamn that is it!
thank you

Those russians sure came back with a vengeance. That is why they are strong i suppose

complimentary video
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

Wouldn't say unplanned. They've made sure he doesn't bleed out, and probably souped him on some shit to prevent him from passing out.

they just broke his fingers

da fuck...
is this the famous nordic autism?

I'd like to see how you would react if someone smashed your hand with a sledgehammer big man

fuck off kike

literal different species
cross species breeding
bad news
kikes have known this for 100 years
that's why they control it all

Brutality rarely wins war. It just soldifies opposition.

Guns n' roses actually

I'm more talking about the way they actually tortured him, this was obviously planned to an extent but if you have a human life in your hands and are going to end it at least do it in a different way than this, just keeping him on the floor covered in blood using whatever they have lying around to cut his neck without much power and then shove some knife down his mouth? It's a waste to them all.
Tie him down to a chair for example and start by breaking every finger and toe, then scoop his eye balls out and afterwards you clean his face up, place a dagger at his heart and slowly although with a strong force put it in his heart and leave him to die. This was ugly and messy, not clean and beautiful.

whatever, why don't you go there and teach them, o great master?

can't even bring myself to watch the video until the end. I'm glad my people aren't that fucked up as this

I don't want to torture anyone, I'm just trying to say in the most non autistic way that the way they did this was stupid.

i'd love to see someone try
you have NO FUCKING CLUE who you're talkin to, lil man

Arab execution looks cool to me.

Also instant death is merciful.

its not that instant actually.

there's going to be a spic civil war because not all of us agree with the leftist scum but some do I thing black and Asians are the same

Pretty tame compared to OP though

it's not a competition you mudslime
we are far worst so just pretend spic America don't exist cuz y'all niggers are going to get BTFO if you start shit here

this man goes home to his family, albeit with a broken hand. he can no longer serve as isis marksman, he is better off this way.

HOLY FUCK what ind of monsters would do some shit like this and for what reasons? I looked at the comments and people jerk off to this shit? Sick freaks.....

Thats a clean death though, actually honorable and not torturous

please dont make me laugh
take a look around your country, its a third world shithole, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag
your already in a race war, with yourselves, and you cant win that, or at least haven't yet

though there is some hope, maybe your government will legalize firearms, giving average mexicans a fighting chance against these shit eating cartel bastards

I dont give me any of your macho shit, I am speaking the truth, neither from a position of love or hate
you know what i say is true
you are tearing yourselves apart, destroying your lands, killing your own people ... and what for, to supply fat niggers with more drugs, for cheap cocaine for wall street jews

snap out of my spic friend, prove to us all you've got real balls, and clean up your own country
YT doesnt hate you, most whites want nothign more then to see mexico as prosperous peaceful country

you are your own worst enemy

fuck off tumblr, shove something in your vagina or something.

Name one! Just one! We'll wait.

you must jerk off to it, damn dude get help people are crazy

You have to go back. Summer is over tumblerchan.... try hopping on a treadmill

Um sweetie gore and brutality is so 17th century, we all about just ending the enemy quickly before it can regroup/reproduce.

Ovens sweetie x

brah I've been on Sup Forums longer then you most likely, when your sane you're never suppose to get use to this

>burning the bodies
>instead of extracting fat for soap and skin for lampshades
Why are you so wasteful?

>brah
>dude brah I'm totally a Sup Forums veteran lmao

Your newfag is showing, tumblr tourist. Know how we can tell you're still green?
1. Anyone who has been here long enough gets desensitized to gore
2. Oldfags never brag about being oldfags

2/10 exert yourself.

He was Mexican Antifa

oh how the lizard people have fooled you, apparently I am what you say I am and I can't prove against it so I guess your right

Your soft hearts are too brittle. The key is to not get caught. Always fight for a cause that you're willing to die for, and be ready to die instead of being captured.

Live for nothing or die for something greater than yourself!

I always wondered, who cleans the blood after you satiated your bloodlust in the middle of the fucking street? Are there private cleaning companies that specialize in cleaning blood, and disposing of heads?

What if getting caught is part of my plan?

>How are you meant to win a race war against this

with superior armament, strategy and tactics

wars are not won by the most brutal or barbarous but by the one maintaining supply lines and denying enemy resources

spicks are not known for being great military strategists

Biofuel instead of pretty trinkets, learn to be resourceful!

OKay sweetie? x

Then what's the next step in your master plan?