Do any of you worry about finding a wife now since us men have been turned against our women with the identity politics...

Do any of you worry about finding a wife now since us men have been turned against our women with the identity politics and feminism plotting us against each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgnrRyVFRFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women have been turned against men
Ftfy

If you're a chad you'll be fine

Why?

So she can Cuck me? Then Divorce me and take half my shit?

both

I've given up on it. I'm not gonna take some 30 year old women who comes crawling back after being stabbed in the back. If I find some 18 year old goddess who wants to be treated like a queen and have several of my babies then so be it, but that would be a lot like finding the lochness monster.

Being able to get a woman doesn't mean you will get a good one. You're a fucking moron. Most women out there today are scared of men. They think we're all rapists.

Not really.

Families are no longer desirable from a societal standpoint; msm wants single mothers to be prevalent. Marriage is now a coin flip on either a happy marriage or the man giving all his money to pay for Tyrones babymomma.

Luckily most men, biologically, can focus on careers and life goals that don't not require marriage and still lead happy fulfilling lives. When sex robots come about it'll be that much easier.

Have you ever had a girlfriend who didn't immediately curtail her own views once you started fucking her? Women are followers.

ignore the blackpilled, (((mgtow))) quacks from reddit

>wife

its a bit disturbing.

alot of women still want a normal relationship

the women that you need to stay clear of is these power tripping ones.

>finding a wife
>men turned against woman

fucking retard.

Woman are whores.

100% of them are not able to feel the emotion of love. They are just unable to feel love.

They want Niggers. Thats ALL the want. Any other male is seen as inferior, beta, whatever you call it

The american media, which is spread across the globe, portraits white men as weak and they push for the "nigger is the desired man" agenda

They cheat whenever they can

They take away your money

they take your kids, your home, your pets. They will cheat on you with the first nigger.

You need to make 6 figures a year to even be able to fuck her maybe once a month.

And this applies to all woman. Even those with low self consciousness, as these woman eventually feel "empowered" by your actions and then cheat on your to further empower them.

Honestly, I've decided to go my own way. It's less trouble and I get to enjoy the money that I earn more myself.

It's not men who control reproduction.

The problems are (((feminism))), ((((((the age of consent))), (((universities))), (((abortions))), (((sexual experimentation))), (((divorce courts))), (((career women))), and basically (((anything))) that makes women waste their prime reproductive years on vain pursuits.

they honestly do, well at least they do in australia.

the whole rosie batty "all men are evil" doctrine has really had an affect on relationships here.

most women are scared of men, they dont even crack a smile and walk around avoiding men at all costs.

>pose as anti-racist
>find qt
>make 3-5 white babies
>kill her
>tell your children she was killed by a marxist antifa for wrong think
>reverse batman origin story
>kids become natsocs

Take the 2D pill, user. Also don't fall for the mgtow jew.

>with the identity politics and feminism plotting us against each other?

Or maybe women just don't like Nazis and alt-right scum??

>turned against our women
No faggot, feminism has just exposed their nature for all to see.
They've been the niggers of genders since the beginning of time.

I have never met an attractive girl that was feminist, they don't even follow politics at all. And if you're dating a girl seriously and can't change her views, you're not alpha enough to deserve marriage and kids. If she does not 100% submit to you, you're a beta.

They can't resist CHAD nationalism.

Birth control has fucked then up irreperably.

No, im from a nation where theres more WN women then men. Im more concerned about the cuckification of males in this country. The majority of the conservatives around are females. The men here are mostly lefty cucks or just dudes who drink and play footy and dont give a flying fuck about politics.

I'm married you sad sack of shit. Sort yourself out.

Open war occurring on US soil in my lifetime is slightly more concerning than some dissatisfied roasties.

Identity politics is your friend, not your foe, user. Be a strong, white male. Stand up for yourself. Set a good example. Sort yourself out. Identity politics is inevitable. It matters who you are, whether male or female, what part of the world you come from. It's the final red pill, just takes a while to see it and is difficult to admit.

Or nazi batmans.
Either way but.

Will trade a home and security for love and affection.

this whole thread is just perma virgins bitching making excuses. maybe you'll never find a wife because your useless and spend your free time on a image board for nazis with autism

>ignore quacks from Reddit

Yes, please instead let stem to this guy who denies facts, statistics and reality with zero basis. I'm sure that'll go much better.

Or maybe, just maybe I don't want to be paying alimony for my diversified wife even after I give her half of everything I owned.

Want to talk politics? Come join us at discord/fQTfYQC

You even stammer and trip over your words like a beta whilst writing on an anonymous image board. You must be a real winner in person.

shill thread that just died and was reposted, sage

i have a wife who's redpilled, so no.

But that doesn't mean I haven't thought of a plan if she cheats, I'll just kill her and remove her from the gene pool.

>had perfect qt gf
>Christian
>right wing
>submissive
>college hit
>she totally fell apart as a human being
>tried to keep her together but >college
>became a reddit addicted video gaming shut in homebody with extreme demands for attention, possessiveness and jealousy
>ultra high maintenance, ultra demanding, basically nothing in return
>she left me for a video game orbiter
>cheated on him with me when their relationship started
>he found out and forgave her because "they truly love each other"
>still wants to jump my bones and won't do certain things around me so she doesn't get the urge
College is a fucking slaughterhouse. The fuck happened to the girl I started dating 6 years ago

I've stopped looking for women by this point. Im not kidding when I say that the last 10 girls I've fucked turned out to have a boyfriend/husband waiting for her at home.

These european sluts are not good for anything else than to fuck and discard like an old jizzrag. And I will never ever let any of these whores carry my aryan child.

Im going asian for that. At least they've learned how to respect their superiors like all women should.

Women wont be so fucking proud of having baby making boxes inside them when the sex robots come equiped with wombs too.

Sex robots = women obsolete

In before someone can say "50% divorce rate" "beta provider male" "cock carousel" or other urban legends. youtube.com/watch?v=VgnrRyVFRFs

I've "got" a girlfriend
but she lives in austria and i've never met her
also I barely feel anything or find her that attractive anymore
I don't know what I'm doing

WOMYN EMPOWERMENT WAS A MISTAKE

BEDROOM AND KITCHEN

>still hangs out with the "perfect gf" who literally cheated on you with a video game beta
>brags that he gets to share sloppy seconds with cheeto dick
How deluded are you? Have some self respect and move on. Christ.

you wouldn't have to worry about this if you were a half decent person

most women can actually look past your flaws if you have even one good thing about you

do you?

Overrated discord

>Women wont be so fucking proud of having baby making boxes inside them when the sex robots come equiped with wombs too.
Sup Forums always says this but what replaces the mother figure then?

If you're in favour of that you better be in favour of gays being allowed to be parents too, which is pretty fucked.

Shit isn't even that far gone where I come from but it's the plain degeneracy that gets to me. Like, what am I going to do with the town's jizz rag? Entrust the raising of my children to someone who's literally been fucked by every deadbeat in a 10 mile radius? What's she gonna teach them? How to deepthroat? Fuck that shit.

Not particularly. Most of the QTs I've met or know are conservative.

Once the next Great War starts it'll be easier to get a decent wife again. Great wars are fantastic social restart buttons.

Reminder: (((they))) have everything you post on Discord

type in puu.sh
then type in /xa1Zb
then type /64de0cedfb.webm

In your URL, I can't find another way to post that link without Sup Forums thinking it's spam

You have to be careful about what you're willing to share on the platform

They will beg for patriarchy

Fucking checked

Women are messed up . If u are white you are in trouble as women are conditioned to hate all white males now by media . Media wants us all mixed race .

Then stop going after retarded cunts? They're not all like this.

We should just mail order Thailand women over to marry they are always looking for husbands to take them out of poverty and they are 19 year old virgins . Loyal and grateful .

it is pretty disturbing to see. I refuse to be cowed though. ((they)) want us to fail, so I refuse to fail. Women change when you have them and are real men around them. Just broke up with my gf over politics, ((they)) infect every day and every part of the white mans world. My anger is deep, not at women, but at those that are deliberately trying to divide us. Women are too dumb to be the prime instigators.

Boys you just not need to be honest

>I have a temper
>If you cheat on me you're dead
>I won't tolerate bullshit

so who is this odessa.jpg? She seems nice.

Honest, serious question: what does this hand-clapping emoji mean? Am I supposed to clap between saying individual words? Is it like a chant? I keep seeing it in screenshots of tweets that seem like a message to all men/women.

I only see her bc she sluts it up around me, he lives thousands of miles away and is basically r9k and therefore worships the ground she walls on. They've never met. I'm still the only person she has ever had sex with

Nope going Asian

Oh look a faggot who has never been in a relationship before

mostly because the sex ratio changes form all the deaths

Too many white women don't want white men anymore. They've been convinced into ending their own race.

>Honest, serious question: what does this hand-clapping emoji mean?
It's a black chick thing (IRL they clap between words when they're cranky and trying to make a point) they normally go off at whites that use it lol.

No (((they've))) just convinced you thats true by pushing it everywhere you donkey.

>Have you ever had a girlfriend who didn't immediately curtail her own views once you started fucking her? Women are followers.
This.

Man up, you cunts. Sort yourselves out, and go get some leadership skills. Be stoic, but compassionate enough so that your woman sees your softer side on occasion. They'll "bend the ass" every time you say so.

All I can say is work on yourself, and when you do find someone you like, don't jump straight into a relationship, actually feel them out and see if you are compatible in the long run. Eventually in all relationships you hit a point where sex is not the glue that it should be, and then you actually have to talk and have a conversation.

Finding a wife if you are employed and semi normal is not a problem. You just need to put your foot down on the values front early.

Most women could care less about politics outside of changing their facebook filter after each Peace Attack ™. If you don't start talking politics the first thing you do, there is nothing stopping you from finding a woman and redpilling her over time.

Artificial wombs are the final solution to the biocunt problem.

>and are real men around them

What does that even mean?

Patriarchy and white male are bad words now . Lefty women are crap . I saw on twitter women for trump and they are awesome women and girls . They respect themselves and are not degenerate. That's the type I need wholesome Christian women . Not these gender studying gender benders . Maga

>le mgtow is a jew psyop maymay

>168 cm
Nope, not worried in the slightest because there's no obligation for me

There is no identity politics among normies.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums. Not everywhere is a college campus for fucks sake.

Motherfucker, the west is going to collapse in a decade and you're thinking about pussy?!

Nope.
Easy for me.
I know where to go to find a virgin conservative QT

like you make omney and look after your body and are dominant. Come on leaf man you can do it.

Fuck off, Bene Tleilax

No because most women don't care about that shit. You wouldn't wan't to be with women who care about this in the first place.

I have zero trust for women and I've never dated one

Being redpilled has probably saved my life
I was on a night out in London and walking home by myself after everyone had gone home

And this women was in an ally and a black man dragging her away she screamed help but I knew I wouldent be rewarded so I kept walking wasn't worth getting stabbed for a traitor

Think I read in the news she died

This.
+the majority on college campuses doesn't give a shit about identity politics. It's just the snowflakes.

>3d wife

I think the reason you need to worry about finding a wife is because you have mental issues

No because I'm not some twerp that blames his lack of personally attractive qualities on external forces. Focus on what you love user and stop worrying about women.

gave up. since my eyes opened I have revisted my past experiences with women with great regret at my naivete.

No, i will go to russia and meet an eastern woman. Due to WW1 and WW2, russia's male to female ratio is 1:2. Alot of western men are taking this route.

>tfw can't find a man that would tolerate my intolerance

vk.com is pretty good. I met my wife on there, just messaged her saying "hey cutie"

Im a gay nazi dating another gay nazi

You mad whore

Its funny how this theme keeps popping up.

Its not identity politics its economic politics. Liberals are economically oppressing anyone who isn't one of them, and Conservatives always have been oppressing anyone who isn't one of them.

i'm female, faggot

>tfw had a gf who looked almost 95% like that pic
>tfw relationship fallen apart when i had to separate and go to another country for education and later job
>tfw did see or talk to her for 2 years

And what institutions would these be? Church, specifically Mormon?

Pls desu

everyone always finds their match so no.

No. They respect it. Best case they'll mistake you for alpha. If nothing else you'll filter out the beta male users.

That was exactly my point lol

We're misogynists too.

>meet a woman
>don't mention politics
>fuck her real good
>begin imprinting your politics onto her
Women are followers, if you're a man they will believe what you believe in. Try it some time. Just don't go full retard with gassing kikes and shit.

Well I don't recommend mormon, jehovas witness or catholics...

I myself am a Pentecostal.
If you look for a church look for these things:
>Everyone dresses modestly (Women wear skirts)
>Females cover their head during the service
>Conservative
>Teach from the Bible.

b-but 14

She cheats on you every time she gets a chance. The thrill turns her on more than the once a month starfish maintenance "sex" she has with you to keep a roof on her head.