TRUMP JUST MADE TWO BLACK PEOPLE CRY ON FOX

ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVg1EGeAeG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the answer to this on Sup Forums.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

This has got to be the best timeline ever -hahahahahahahahahaha

sauce plz

damn guys, I'm really reconsidering if it's morally right to have borders and laws and shit...

Holy shit. The old faggots are going to eat this up. Negros get your shit together you are being played.
I would totally be with you if Trump said something remotely hinting at some white identity garbage, but he didnt. He literally denounced white supremacists today! What world are we living in? MSM is flagrantly propagandizing folks now.

>"Why u white bois so fragile masculinity ayy lmaooo 100"
>cries on tv because they cant get their eyes off facebook

This is not funny

filled with hapiness,btw sauce?

Maybe they should stop saying kill whitey.

Two is a good start

Fox is completely cucked at this point

I agree, it is very very funny

>crying_brown_man.jpg

Quick!! He's crying!! Burn the constitution!!

Sup Forumslacks deserve to hang for this.

>I would totally be with you if Trump said something remotely hinting at some white identity garbage, but he didnt. He literally denounced white supremacists today!

He spoke repeatedly about how evil the car driver was and praised the victim as a wonderful young woman.

Obviously nothing he says will be enough because that's not the game that's being played here, they are just attacking Trump.

look at this! Are you people not human can't you see they are just like everyone else just a little darker on the outside?

The hate needs to stop

Hysterical people following conditioned cues. Yes /pol deserves to hang for seeing through satanic propaganda.

The news lately makes me think we have no freer a press than China or even North Korea lol.

Trump is such a bully, he's awesome. Just when you're about to give up on him, he wins you over again.

>Fox and Friends
Blue collar guys either watch this or the weather channel before heading off to work. They aren't going buy this cringey bullshit. I bet they're laughing about it with their buddies while they unload the work truck.

Yes

I love how niggers run around acting like "they hard" or "they be gangstas"

but the stupid faggot chimps cry like babies if you call them a nigger or hide their watermelon

It's not even a joke anymore, you guys actually don't.

They did it because they know Trump watches it. They are trying to guilt trip him now.

No. No amount of butter or jam will save burnt toast. The char must be removed.

Can confirm am one and we are

image fuckin saved

Where's the fucking link to these people crying? I want to laugh some more at their pain.

>black

>people

Choose one

why do black men cry so much?

No.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes

source?

This. We need a fucking link.

fake as fuck

I'd like to see more than two.

A whole crowd?

Crocodile tears at its finest

DON'T CRY AYE TONIGHT THERE'S A HEAVEN ABOVE YOU BABY

WE WUZ CRYANGZ

pepper spray

Why are niggers so fragile?

People on (((Facebook))) are gonna eat this shit up. $100 says the Huffingpaint Compost will be on that like flies on shit

They evolved to maximize gibsmedats.

Better watch those tears. Don't want to get that weave wet yo.

SOURCE PLZ!

>2 actors use acting 101 tricks to press out a tear
why would anyone even give a fuck?

What are they crying about?

>"white people so fragile"
>bitch nigga literally crying on tv

Americans are such literal pussies what the fuck. Meanwhile the Norks have 10 years of mandatory military service.. You're lucky you have modern war equipment or you'd get fucked.

WE WUZ CRYIN N SHIET

Oh dear

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha big black crybaby

You really can't tell the difference between "hard/hord niggas" and "soft niggas" anymore because they be acting the same. One day the're head stomping some poor chink or whitey after they've harressed them like a pack of feral dogs super predators next they're acting like fragile innocent victims of racism when blacks are one of the most racist demographic in America.

Top kek, going to post this in every blacked thread possible.

The alt left media are retarded . They cry over everything . This is why sperm rates are dropping low testosterone dweebs and nerds and man babies are being fed tainted food with chemicals . We don't even know we are eating them. So I say eat protein and less additives in your food. Or humanity is cucked

They need to go back.

Am I happy? No! They should be at the end of a rope.

me too. first thing i'll do is remove my fences, take the locks off my doors and windows...fuggit imma remove the doors and windows and invite strange people in for a hug-fest.

i know, its histerical

It's funny . BLM and antifa are terrorists and have been rioting for too long now . Time to respect law enforcement and property and stop or go to jail and face fire and fury . Trump will make them back down like North Korea .

yeah it might even be worse
its not like it's state owned media, its some 3rd party doing it

People need to stop hating while people . There's 2 sides .

BLEACHED.COM

the US needs a 4-year Mandatory National Service. watch the swamp clean itself

white people

and thus, is a new meme birthed.

It seems like state run media might be less biased at this point.

NIG THREAD

Trump always delivers in packets of two doesn't he?

the Alt-Left BLM murdered 12 people over the weekend in Chicago

>people still watch fox
lmao

Where is the video someone bls upload

I've always said citizenship should require 2 years military service or 4 years civilian public service.

OH NO
BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>this is the left in action

Dat nigga look like he holdin a sailboat up to his eye

I would like to know more...

Where are the onions?

It's an ugly planet! Its a nigger planet!

A little

youtube.com/watch?v=zVg1EGeAeG8

In two or three weeks, local drunk nigs will be pissing on this very spot.

kek, two gorillas fake crying

this -

Which equates to a full year in the Democratic Party.

These fucking crocodile teare

Fuck, the memes are truly becoming real.

So these racists advocate for violence against innocent people based on their skin color then cry because Trump doesn't agree with them, pathetic.

SOMEONE GET A FUCKING LINK

Leibniz was right.
This truly is the best of all possible timelines.

And shitlibs call (((fox))) "right wing"

tears are not an argument.

turns out he did have an onion

t. autistic cult leader

link? video? timestamp? Still looking for it, we need MOAR!!!!