Liberals on suicide watch

The Washington monument was built by slaves, they gonna tear that down too?

Of course not, they don't have the balls.

We should meme it desu

Do it! Tear down the phallus of patriarchy! Please lefties destroy your own civilization!

shameless self bump

You take that down, America deflates.

And the Whitehouse.

>The Washington monument was built by slaves, they gonna tear that down too?

THEY CAN'T TEAR ANYTHING DOWN.

THEY LITERALLY NEED THEIR ENEMIES TO TEAR DOWN THEIR OWN STATUES THAT'S HOW INCOMPETENT THEY ARE. IF THEY DEMAND IT BE TORN DOWN AND YOU SAY NO THERE'S FUCKALL THEY CAN DO, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RESOURCES OR LOGISTICS.

>by slaves
>my sides
Highly trained stone masons did that shit...niggers may have hauled stone but sure didn't build.

Omg yes, get this trending. Shit would be hilarious.

them tearing down a monument that is well known rather than some random statue hardly anyone even heard about would probably a breaking point even for normalfags

I got lib friends in FB saying Washington statues should be taken down

>I got lib friends in FB saying Washington statues should be taken down

i bet they think they're the good guys

All masonic, satanic, luciferian monuments should be torn down

You do realize they are moving the statue to a museum, right?

you retarded bro?

Are you insiting this isnt going to happen/hasnt been the plans for the statue the whole time?

>You do realize

has any post that started like this ever not been retarded as all get out

Doesn't make it any less factual.

do you think you're a smart person?

This is a good opportunity to make the hungry left each other alive I've already seen them arguing (and when I say arguing I mean screaming at each other over twitter) with each other about George Washington statues etc. We should stoke the fires as they say

FUCK YOUR NARRATIVE

I don't even mine salt anymore. that was last year, now i refine and grade it then turn it into memes.

No. I'm just the person in the room trying to prevent everyone else from chimping out unnecessarily.
A city council and war monument laws in virginia are what is deciding this debate.. not librul tears or alt-right freak outs

>No. I'm just
>just

>j
>u
>s
>t

no

We are talking about the statue torn down in Durham NC. They coming for all the monuments, they even dogging up bodies.