Fuck, is there anyone left in entertainment business that isn't a raging fucking communist...

Fuck, is there anyone left in entertainment business that isn't a raging fucking communist? I feel like I can't even enjoy a film or a show anymore knowing that all of the people behind it are likely unabashed propagandists. Jesus, how we even got here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_GxQR6ssap4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GxQR6ssap4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s
youtube.com/watch?v=QAhhyZ3TFvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't tell me he has his own show.

So if I'm not a white hillbilly nationalist, that makes me a communist?

I like your logic. Can I fuck you in the ass you retard?

>I don't think I could be muslim, because they can't eat bacon or drink beer and those are like the two greatest things in the world

stand-up comedy is cancer; it's starting to catch on here in Poland as well

I find no joy in comedy, TV, or Movies anymore. I just go on Sup Forums, play video games.

Wew that's a lot of edge you got there calling them communists.

he has his own show. Modelled after John Oliver's show. But a more bogan version. Ha ha tits and cocaine, aren't gunz grzy, beer is good isn't it. That sort of thing.

I thinks soon people will just tune out off it aswell, just like they stop getting news from CNN and the likes. When propagandists go over the line they start to lose their power. People no longer see them as comedians or journalists, but as people who are trying to control us or shove their ideas down our throats. They will lose wide audience and find themselves preaching to the choir of handful of leftists.

>Fuck, is there anyone left in entertainment business that isn't a raging fucking communist?
They're not, they have no convictions of their own, they're puppets for the kikes.

We won in the economic war but rudsia completely fucked us in the social/cultural war. They realized communism was a failure so they put it on us.

>We won in the economic war but rudsia completely fucked us in the social/cultural war. They realized communism was a failure so they put it on us.

That's an amazing way to put it. They jumped the ship because they can recover from economic communism, and left us to rot in cultural one while having relatively good economic situation so we don't notice how fucked we are until it's too late. And when the economy crashes - it's game over.

Fucking genius strategy, you have to hand it to them.

Just flag his video and say it's hateful content because it shows hate symbols and it triggers people with PTSD or some crap use Youtube's crap against them, be an evil bastard user. Come on I know you can do it

you call them communist. how retarded are you?

I saw a ad for him on commie central he said "Trump is the kind of guy who would congratulate cancer for winning" these people are truly repugnant. It's why I never could be a liberal or leftist when I was young people burning Cameron shouting "Tory Scum".

>youtube.com/watch?v=_GxQR6ssap4
Fuck, Jim used to be funny. Losing his FX series and having a kid must have convinced him that he should whore himself out to Comedy Central and become another leftist mouthpiece.

Americam liberals sure love gettingvtold what to think by foreginers.

Jeffries has always been a leftist degenerate, that's not news. Pay more attention.

You misspelled "kike Jew oven dodger." And the answer is no.

No.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Do you think he tells the one about getting a vibrating egg stuck up his arse? What a lad lol xD

It's truly astounding. Look at Trevor Noah - a nigger from a literal 3rd world country, having no connection to US whatsoever, nevertheless getting a job here and lecturing White people how shit they are. And we're fucking eating it up. "Please, random 3rd world nigger, teach us how to be civilized!".

Learn how the Globalist work their Magic Tricks, or fall helplessly under their spell...
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s

They trained him here. He was in the panel show scene being completely forgettable for a while until he got his "big break".

Either this is what they really believe or they don't work, you have to hold our banner to ride our train.

He was always kind of a leftist mouth piece he just wasn't getting paid for it. Now with easy money and a brain dead audience he's got it easy.

Croatia's had a lot of problem with uneducated corrupt right-wing hillbilly politicians. They are powerful and they have a strong following among poor uneducated ugly manlets.

It all came from the top. Mostly from the united states (but some other countries too). During yugoslavia these voices would have been imprisoned immediately, but since the american colonisation of the western balkans this is not the case anymore.

It makes me really happy to see the downfall of the american right wingers, because it means that this trend will follow to croatia soon.

The right is soon dead, and consequently the left will be able to rest again.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAhhyZ3TFvA

>Croatia's had a lot of problem with uneducated corrupt right-wing hillbilly politicians
How much better were corrupt commie politicians though?

Its a flop. Travor Noahs best ratings to date is still his first day ever (i.e. when people accidentally tuned in for Stewart), the other black guy to replace Colberts spot show was canceled, and Jeffries is sure soon to follow. Hes far more awkward and dry than the other black guy sent to replace Colberts spot. Colbert had a winning formula, pretend to be the bigoted conservative you strawman. Atleast there can be a little humor in caricature, not mindless drum beating

They are just desperately trying to keep their niche of hipsters and numales

Much better
Notice how you left out the words "uneducated" and "hillbilly" while paraphrasing me

Watch Colin Quinn's show Unconstitutional. Nick DiPaolo is great too. There are funny people who have their heads screwed on.

>In denial/willful ignorance that commies took over/infiltrated every facet of life in Europe since WW2 end...