Why do Americans and Australians waste energy on air conditioners when they can simply open a window or turn on the fan?

Why do Americans and Australians waste energy on air conditioners when they can simply open a window or turn on the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdfI9KDD1ec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because opening a window or turning on a fan doesn't provide sufficient cooling.

Try losing some weight fatty.

>110F outside
>open a window
k

> idiot behind EU flag thinks fans make air cooler

It can get very humid here. High 90%s humidity coupled with high 80s low 90s temps make for a miserable existence.

M8

The trick is to mold humans to desire things they don't need.
youtube.com/watch?v=LdfI9KDD1ec

Do you understand humidity, faggot?

Because in summer its usually fuckin hot and in winter it's fuckin freezing because of snow on some mountain. An aircon keeps everything at just the right temp all year round, why the fuck wouldn't you use that luxury if you could afford it, ya dumb cunt.

bc the house is at 30C inside and its 38 C outside erryday here in Texas. not exactly a comfy situation, europoorbro

Because I'm not a poor and can't afford AC

fpbp. Thanks I needed a laugh.

Also you live in the subactic wastelands of the north. Also Europe sucks cocks and who would want to be like you? Observing Europeans makes me love America more and more each day.

Because no matter where you go in this country it's either humid and hot or dry as fuck and on par with mercury

Kek, I live in Queensland, the temperature got up to 49 degrees Celsius last summer

Because I'll do whatever the fuck I want, did you need to make such a useless thread?

>tfw an Aussie takes the question seriously
>he responds seriously
>still out-shitposts the bait

Every time

Enjoy the global warming retards.

Saw who was speaking and decided not to click. Created wants could also be called conveniences.

Maybe you live somewhere cold but in America it gets hot.

it was 120F (49C) in arizona this year

> It's 110 outside.
>open window
>sofa bursts into flames

Ah, thanks for the advice. Feels so much better now.

It gets much too hot in December/January to not have one.

My house is a bit cold in winter but devilishly hot in the summer. You will regret not having one in most of Australia

Because we have an unlimited supply of coal to produce electricity.
/thread

>mfw we own most of the world's uranium
>mfw we will probably never touch nuclear power because the atoms are scary

Can you explain to me why so many people live in Southwest USA? Why do you build huge cities in the middle of scorching deserts? The only people who live in our deserts are farmers, abos and miners, everyone else lives near the cost where it's cooler and wetter

I live in the South Florida. It stash between 90-102F during the summer with a humidity rating always above 60%.
If we opened up the window , no matter how big of a fan you got, we would be covered in sweat 24/7.
Shit, we wouldn't be able to have carpet , leather furniture or even cloth furniture. Also, we would have to walk around in short short all the time or we would be wearing wet rags all the time to.

You may as well tell Eskimo's not to eat fish. I don't even know how the British survived when they got here. shit gets hot bro

Fun fact: When my wife first came here from the USA, she couldn't believe the heat. Much less, she couldn't believe that when the wind blew, it was hot.
>It's wind! It can't be hot! Why the fuck do you people live here?!

>tow Europe is telling Americans and Australians why we don't need air conditioners

White men(especially the British) can adapt and thrive in every known environment, such is the glory of the Aryan race

50 grams of insolube of fibre is recomended

When it's 45 degrees centigrade outside and a hot dry northerly wind is blowing all the way from the desert's in Australias interior the last thing you want do is open the windows. Now user, my question is, why don't Europeans properly refrigerate their beer??? There is nothing worse than trying to finish your pint when all the beer near the botton of the glass is warm.

Because you're poor and we're not, phagget. Kys.

They're too fat, they'd need a plane's turbine for a fan to cool down.

I live in socal literally 20 min from death valley.It has easily been 105 and last summer it got up to 123.Europeans dont know what heat is lol

>I don't even know how the British survived when they got here. shit gets hot bro

You do climatize to it if you're in it all the time. The modern world makes such things impossible though.
You see everyone has air conditioning so why the fuck would we do that.
Also, to have a decent job you have to look good.
In the past, people realized mother fuckers were in the heat 24/7 so they looked past the sweat covered clothes to the sand covered clothes if you were in the desert.

my house uses less than 150kW/hr. per month
the average house here uses 1300kW/hr. per month
people are just stupid and obsessed with consuming and comfort
makes them weaker and more dependent

i like the commercials where they're training yuppies
to rely on voice activated computers to get everything
done for them

IT'S 40 DEGREES OUTSIDE YA DAFT MOTHERFUCKING CUNT, OPENING A WINDOW IS NOT GOING TO MAKE A SHRED OF DIFFERENCE FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK, THOSE GOD DAMN SLIDE THREADS

Have you fucking lived here during the summer? 36-45c literally 24hrs a day.

just like you're doing right now you agenda 21 promoting faggot. off yourself

This would work to be honest.

it's called american """education"""

>Why do you build huge cities in the middle of scorching deserts
So they can whine when they have a drought and blame the government

your bodies internal temperature and what it was made to survive in is just under 40C
if you are using a central air or window A/C unit you are a fucking retard
it is sucking 10-40x what a fan would

is that what air conditioners look like now? where does the hot air go?

i wonder why this tax-funded nigger cunt, getting paid $$$$$$$$$ by your tax dollars, is sat around making slide threads

I honestly give up on clothes throughout parts of summer. Shits too hot for anything more than undies or boardies if I'm feeling like dressing up.

we live in non temperate areas. In the northern regions of the US, we open windows with screens (no screen tax yo!) and enjoy spring and fall. Some of us like the extreme heat of summer or winter.

However some areas of the US are humid, humid beyond what any part of europe can hope to show off. Some parts are hot and arid, in ways again, europe cannot ever experience.

here, let me post a map in the official language of the EU.

Because we can.

Pretty much.

Can go for a run while there's sunlight have to wait until 8pm or go at 4am.

Fuck this climate.

Language really should have been "Scientific standard"

Jews own our electricity suppliers. They turn the temperature on their infernal weather machine up a few notches and hew presto! more profits.

why do canadians waste energy on heating their homes when they can simply open a window or turn on the fan

>what is humidity
Now imagine "damp as your mother's pussy around niggers" humidity with heat.

Because some of our coalmines are bigger than Europoor nations.

Because when i fuck your mother i need to keep my balls as cool as possible.

(Get ready for a 2 decade younger sibling, cuck)

Actually, it does if used the right way.. but you clearly dont know that.

I know these feels

Guys I dont get why burgers need a/c?? Portland maine and portland oregon have same climates as yurope.
>brit bong climate like vancouver
>kraut climate like wisconsin, michigan, toronto.
>ruskie climate like calgary
>french fry climate san fran
>south euro climate south cali
Euros dont equivlent for subtropical climates, 1/3 of country

Define how cfc causes global warming? It doesnt you fucking moot, it was a way for refrigerant manufacturing companies like DOW to keep the patent rights on R-22 cause shit was a monopoly being used in everything.

They do if a window is opened in the room with the fan (especially if the fan is at or near the window and pointing in a way to encourage air to circulate in) and outdoor temperature is cooler than indoor temperature. But that's not normally the case in Australia/ Southern US.

Yes, let's open the window and let the hot air in, perhaps we can turn the fans on and blow the hot air around. Elderly can't cope and I just drink cold water myself.

Niggers would climb in the windows and steal things

You jealous of our premium conditioned air europoor?

>100F
>100% humidity
>hurr derp burgers need 2 open their windows xDDD

Because pests outside the house are getting deadlier and deadlier because some pests now carry tropical disease with no known cure or medicine.

Also, some criminals are still willing to break into the house even with a window screen.

>34c today.
>winter.

Mostly right, but France is closer in climate to states just North of Cali. Southern Cali is closer climate wise to Turkey, Syria, Algeria, Morocco.

Because not everyone lives in a northern hellhole?
>t.shitposting from an air-conditioned room

BECAUSE IT'S HOT AS FUCK YOU STUPID FAGGOT
YOU CUNTS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH 115F (YES FAHRENHEIT) WEATHER AND CONSTANT SUN EXPOSURE LIKE WE DO

you can't fathom the heat, europoor

Come to the American south or the American southwest during summer and trying staying indoors during the day without AC. I dare you. Go ahead faggot, open a window.

>lives at pic related
Top kek I don't think the north is as much a hellhole as you say it is

Most of you niggers talking about wasting energy are fucking retarded. If you have a machine produced in the before 2005..yes you have a energy hog. Newer systems have variable speed drives on the blowers which run on d.c. voltage of 0v-10v. Compressors are being used the same way..they are staged to ramp up and down. RHEEM is now using 3 phase electricity to control the compressor..which is way more efficient than using 230v. Please close this thread cause youre a fucking dipshit OP eurocucks

How many times you Gonna post this slide thread faggot?

I remember when France had that heat wave and tens of thousands of people died. It was no hotter than southern US is all summer long

>t. never experienced a American south summer

>Australia
Can't literally everything kill you there? I would think you would want to keep your window closed

Yes, heat included on the list.
Even the faggots and nigs is SA and VIC cop the 40c+ bs.

Lighting yourself on fire would cool you better than opening a window, where I live.

Thats what they call a Ductless mini split. You have an outdoor unit...and indoor unit..and no ductwork. Those systems have proven to be 80% efficient even at -10*F depending on reefer being used..which is almost always r-410a.
Air goes through the top of that unit..then is passed across the evap coil..and then brought out the front cooler.

What most people are missing is that the main reason to have air conditioning in a house is to prevent mold and bacteria from forming due to it being conditioned space. 80% of cooling capacity is designed to remove moisture(humidity) from the ambient. Turn off your ac for a year and see what happens to health concerns.

Don't forget 85% humidity.
Fucking Florida man.

There's the warming influence of the Med sea and the north's climate is more like Oregon yeah

Because major US cities were originally boom towns for the most part.

Because humans, a species built on affecting their environment, can't affect the environment.
WEEEEWWW!!!

The US climate id dictated by the jet stream just like the UK , the US has far more sub tropics than it should by latitude alone.

Best part was getting school off when it got +45 degrees though

Damn i really wanted to visit Spain one day but leave my shit climate to go to one just like it, idk senpai.

>t.Arkansan

topkek i had to look it up to believe it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave

Global warming

> open windows
> turn on fan
>110 degree air with 80% humidity blows directly into your face

Great idea moron

to fight global warming I blast my ac with the windows open.

The southern US is at the same latitude as North Africa. Except we also have enough moisture to have high humidity. Do Eurofags sit in a sauna for 12 hours at a time?

Now as an adult it hits 45c and the hvac condensers fail and we still have to work lol.

sick off this fucking shit not even bantz
sage

Because this

Alabama's the same way. Fuck humidity

our heat index is average 32C or 89.6f during a normal day
A hot day is 40c or 104f or higher

At night the range is from 27c or 80.6f

so go ahead, live like a savage with no aircon.

Some Jamaicans do that here. And you can see their sweaty asses easily 500 feet away.

fuck that. I use air con