(Am new to Sup Forums pls forgive)

Hey I'm kind of new to Sup Forums and everything, but how come theres a lot of people that sympathize with the Nazis? Didint we have a war about this? Where the entire world was involved? Then we found 6 million jews in the concentration camps? I am a bit confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't tell if trolling but I'll take the bait. Not everyone on here sympathises with Nazis exactly. The main point is that Social Justice warriors and libtards are imposing an equally destructive movement labelled as 'progressive' with liberal propaganda being taught in schools and through the media. The end result of which is social bias in favour of minorities and positive discrimination towards white people especially males. This can clearly be shown with the lack of social cohesions, increased crimes, rapes, welfare spending, reduced white population etc. A perfect example would be Germany which suffers from tremendous war guilt and as a result, allowed millions of migrants in unchallenged, resulting in terrorist attacks rapes etc. The then equally frustrating thing is that even if you can see what is going on, you aren't allowed to complain about it without being called a racist.

>Didint we have a war about thid
(((We)))
Also the holocaust wasn't real but I wish it was

The whole thing about Sympathising with Nazis for some people simply comes from the frustrations with being suppressed by society and not being able to have rational reasonable debates over these issues.

>Then we found 6 million jews in the concentration camps
Really? Where are the bodies at?

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

>how come theres a lot of people that sympathize with the Nazis?
because we are mostly intelligence community which is highly nazi since operation paperclip

>Social Justice warriors
Nothing says nu-Sup Forums more than muh SJWs

>>Then we found 6 million jews in the concentration camps
who gives about 6 million jews like thats more important than the fact that Hitler killed 10 million Germans, or that Stalin killed 100 million Russians

is this a new shill tactic or what. so many "new" people pretending(?) to be new innocent and ask about nazis and muh 600 gorillion

>muh 6 gorillion

Shouldn't have started importing the world's shitskins. The obsession with diversity is what brought back the nazis. Any time you allow a nation to be overrun by foreigners you will stoke the fires of nationalism. People need to be separated. Races cannot get along in a single society.

How come there's a lot of people that sympathize with Communists? Didn't we have a war about this? Where the entire world was involved? Then we found over 10 million starved civilians? I am a bit confused.

>nu-Sup Forums
If you're counting 2013 as new, then sure. Next you'll tell me that I'm JIDF.

>one post by this ID
You have all been had.
IF they actually cared for a serious response or even a response at all they would clarify that OP is active by responding.
Take note of the image name as well. it is not a Sup Forums image ID it is a randomly generated ID implying that this post was possibly created by an automated process.
I don't think most of this are paid people I think it's literally a script.

Some are pretending, some just like the aesthetic and some are genuine, most aren't. All are free to state their political opinions, there is no censorship here, the only regular consensus is traditional values. Thick skin is advised.

You are a massive faggot. Lurk moar

Its fairly simple, Communism and Fascism are ideological opposites and extremes, when one rises up the other will rise up to counter it. The fascist in Germany in the 1930's got power because the Communist party was gaining so much traction at the time.

Uhhhhh This isint a script I was just wondering... I just created this account To figure out what Everyone was talking about when they say shit about Sup Forums, Sorry I didint "Lurk" some more, or use a specified image . Anyway I'll have to look into What you're all saying, Thanks for the input.

>Didint we have a war about this?
Yes. Then we had a cold war and some hot wars to keep communism from spreading. But it spread anyway and tens of millions died and those countries that were once under communist rule really don't want to go back to it because it's unbelievably shit.

>account
P L E B B I T S H I L L

>Didn't we have a war about this?
yeah, you sided with the communists

Doit!

>reddit flag
>Nahzzees
>6 millions

Seems legit

THIS IS A NEW FORM OF SLIDE THREAD, DROP RED PILLS, REPORT THREAD FOR VIOLATING BOARD RULES IN THE FAQ, AND NEVER FORGET TO CALL OP A FAGGOT

do not mention your genital shapes on Sup Forums

fuck off with the "nazi" = racist.

Nazi's had muslims and fucking blacks in their army. FOR FUCK SAKES

god, you people are so fucking stupid

if i was at those rallies i woudl print pictures proving that hitler had muslims and blacks in his army and the first person to call me a nazi, i would show those pictures and say WTF are you talking about. You equating nazi with racism

Liberal...your wrong

I never said I was a liberal, or that The Soviet Union was better than the Nazis, They were worse. And I never heard of Blacks and Muslims in the Whermacht or SS, So i'll have to look into that.

Most people having a swastika aren't even nazis, its like going to a comic con dressed up as something roleplaying, but its more real with real consequences like getting punched in the head by antifa, but they enjoy to piss people off.