NORTH KOREA BTFO

Well fuck. No war lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/841630/north-korea-news-drought-united-nations-aid-sanctions-us-weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No war
Maybe not for you, but the civil war is brewing over here

When it kicks off, I'll come over for some fun and shit.
Maybe even live there after the civil war.

yfw Sir Kimmy is waiting for Civil war to break out in the US before attacking.

The feel when you invest billions for missiles and nukes and then they werent even needed to bring down your enemy

Thats correct. Why should he try to attack falling colossus?

>ITT : People that don't know what bread and circuses are.

PRETTY SMART COOKIE

they where probably on the golf course together planning this nuke scenario to get the peoples under control more.

>wew we won
>except North Korea never said it would nuke faggot america
>North Korea still stands and has nukes

Yeah you "won"

This has happened every summer since 12. I wish Sup Forums quit hyping it up each year

Why is this a surprise? North Korea is a paper tiger. No one takes them seriosuly.

what did NK do?

you mean china.They will do anything to usurp our nations government , keep an eye on them

>bread and circuses
I disagree with communism but thanks for this

All their Military is made from Photoshop

Kim said he will not punish burgers right now. And got 4.5 millions dollars of gibs.

express.co.uk/news/world/841630/north-korea-news-drought-united-nations-aid-sanctions-us-weapons

each nKorea needs attention and gets ignored this is the only way they get attention and any hope of lessening sanctions and such.

I change my flag for irony

ah, so its still about this "i will wait and see" shit

each year*
see
Nah Man they do this every year, Kim and Pres Trump where probably on the phone most of the time this was going on planning it out together.

When the civil war breaks out
don't forget to give back all the pain and sorrow and humiliation that niggers and cucks gave you , give back to them , fivefold, tenfold ,
make em beg for death .

Do what must be done , do not hesitate , show no mercy.

I honestly thought this whole thing was a distraction or something. I was never worried of nuclear war with North Korea because i honestly never felt any negativity from it. Weird.

its the only way they can get foreign aid is to threaten the USA.

What the fuck

The money is just literally enabling the situation. These people need to be brought to their breaking point so they'll overthrow this dude. Instead this will just be a folk story about how kim the hero of the people fed the starving.

And he also knows every time he throws a tantrum he'll get more money.

Which countries paid that 4.5 million gibs

North Korea will never bother to nuke Australia. We're too irrelevant.

yes thats what they do. they act tough and get soros money and jihadi money

>Which countries
USA of course, it pays 99.99% of all un gibs (same as with NATO). You need balls to do something against bullies or you may get some nukes on Guam or even California which is not acceptable by your doughter.

>no war
Yet. The madman is going to coax him into attacking with tweets like this. I think that's Trump's goal, making Kim mad enough to actually attack so we can retaliate.

So basically trump is a bag of wind that paid off NK with our money after running his mouth about how poorly we dealt with iran

Of course Kim checks twitter. Fucking sure.

>been called a nazi defender all day yesterday and on his last tweet
>Kim Jong Un is very smart and reasonable
LMAO there's no way he's not just taking the piss at this point. Absolute madman, Jules must be literally shaking rn

Enjoy your false sense of security. Dear Leader will steal the sun next week.

>or you may get some nukes on Guam or even California which is not acceptable by your doughter.

North Korea is not going to attack shit, they know they would be vaporized and everything else would be acceptable collateral damage

Kim just wants his palace and nation wide personality cult. They'd only use force if you threatened regime change because he'd figure he was going to die anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

>never said it would nuke America.
>They threatened to nuke Guam.
>Guam is a U.S. Territory.

???

They haven't done shit too me. I just want in for the chaos.

You are literally, unironically retarded.

Yeah Trump told him to Say Guam because they needed more tourism and it got an instant boost.

straya cunts

>Trump's gonna start world wa-

Lol shills btfo. Wow, who could have known that calling a notorious bluffer's bluff would work?

Sure thing Trump will try to get at least minimal benefits of this situation. His main problem now is China which sees hes weakness.

No. The UN would have already received the funding. We didn't give the UN money to give to NK. And the only other option is to leave the UN. I'm not much a fan of the UN, but we basically control it so it does give us some power over other countries. Leaving it would not be smart right now.
Of course he does, he's the president of the US. Kim himself has admitted to liking US media and watches our news. He needs to keep up with the rest of the world.

nope

>is very smart and reasonable
>made a very wise and well reasoned decision

You are the reason people hate leafs.

You know Kimmy is able to go on holidays to other countries Right it just would be kept secret to the Public only Trump would know if he was visiting the USA.

I think it will be ok because He already has a Good Relationship with Xin

Of course there's no fucking war. Kim Jong Un is all about posturing. Even if he did manage to launch a nuclear warhead ICBM and strike the US he'd get raped into the shadow dimension by every neighboring country to prevent him from starting more shit. It's North Korea for fuck's sake.

>UN gave NK money not USA!
>We are controlling UN
You will be a perfect POTUS.

Yes. Kim - crazy dictator, must be overthrown. Bring democracy and peace, USA! Go, go, USA!

^ this

He honestly probably met with Trump and went Golfing.

That is President Trump's Job after all.

lame

>You're the jew if you want to stop giving NK shekels

The most effective weapon is the one you never have to use.

Would have loved if we did, but this is acceptable for now.

The N Korea situation is fucked up from all angles, so i choose not to bother much about this issue.
What scares me is possible war conflict between N and S Koreas and Japan and further destabilization of Asian region.

We control the UN when it comes to voting on things, we don't choose who they give funding to. And yes, the UN gave it, not us. We pay by far the most money, but it's still only the minimum requirement for membership, other countries are just too poor to match what's essentially pocket change for us. We only give 8 billion, that's but a drop in our nearly 4 trillion dollar budget.

Very sad.

Problem is that according to the media, Kim managed to grab some tech from Ukraine, so he is achieving far more than his father ever did.

Makes me wonder how come when Kim's father died and no successor had come forth yet during the father's funeral, nobody took advantage of that time period when North Korea was in a temporary power vacuum?

Yeah but NK is not going to mutual destruction because they didn't get 4.5 million dollars. Because Kim and his army eats first anyway.

and when that happen, elites jews and media become lucky larry

only the war with himself

fpbp

We need to rectify this mistake. War with korea is important for the future of the world.

They did, but un had power and killed all those who tried.
I believed he flamethrowered his uncle or something.