The Russian "scandal" failed

The Russian "scandal" failed
The tranny banny failed
The Nazi persona will fail

What's coming next?

THREE scoops

They can't stump a man who speaks the truth.

How long until some violent Bolshevik will try to assassinate him?

They keep doing the same shit that put him into the White House, they won't learn because of course lefties are the amazing heroes and they can't do anything wrong

>Russia getting tiresome
>takes his time disavowing nazis
>points blame at the left
>Russia is gone
42 dimensional billiards

If a violent leftist commits a 9/11 type terror attack for anti-Trumpism would people's heads explode?

Remember when a leftist drone planned to grab a gun of a police officer and shoot Trump at a campaign rally? Remember when he was let off without any serious charges? I remember.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Fake alien invasion

>The Russian "scandal" failed

>he thinks its real
>he doesn't understand what lack of empirical evidence means
>"anonymous sources say"
>"unidentified sources say"
You're an intellectual dishonest twat. That's the only way anybody could buy into fake news like that

>he thinks its real

>despite all the overwhelming evidence otherwise

Trololololol

>evidence
Okay faggot then show me. Google what empirical means before you do

>Okay faggot then show me. Google what empirical means before you do

The Russian meeting between Trump Jr., lobbyists and the Russian government officials.
The fact Trump wrote his reply when it came out
Fleix Sader
The fact Trump talks shit about everyone except Putin

The American Empire

Wow, that is some solid evidence my dude.
Have you contacted the FBI and congress about this yet?

>this amounts to empirical evidence in his world
I understand why you buy into it but you've literally given me nothing. Not an ounce of illegality

some other distraction to keep people from talking about the pedo satanic left

I don't know what it will be but it will redefine the phrase "autistic screeching"

Pedophilia

They'll just pivot back to Russia, I'm guessing. That's the easiest one to speculate about, the media can claim anything is evidence of Russian collusion and there'll still be legions of idiots willing to lap it up. Nevermind the fact that it's been thoroughly discredited - the msnbc audience doesn't know that and if Rachel Maddow has any say in the matter they never will.

fuck that's hot

My flag is better than yours, kys

you should not have posted this video. prepare yourself.

they sure swept orlando under the rug without much of an issue. i bet they could make a new 9/11 look like a nothingburger if it was done by lefties.

I member. Dude was a UK citizen too, he shouldve gotten fucked hard for that.

Can you imagine the insufferable smugness that would eminate from every pore of every Euro scum if some "haughty, steeoopid American cowboy" tried to bum rush Jeremy Corbyn on British soil?

> The fact Trump talks shit about everyone except Putin

Are you saying that you want the president of the US to intentionally aggravate the second highest nuclear power on the planet?

If this happens I sincerely hope we start seeing leftists being dragged behind trucks and hung from bridges, in self defense of course

Thats exactly what he's saying. Worldwide nuclear Armageddon is the only suitable revenge for American democrats losing the 2016 presidential election to the American republican candidate in their mind.

>t. anonymous
>HOLY SHIT IT MUST BE REALLL!!!! -CNN
really makes me think...

He was "Literally Hitler" before, so things are looking up.

You're aggravating me and I'm from the first highest nuclear power on the planet

I've been thinking about this. I seriously doubt the "Russia Hacked the Election" narrative can return now after the N. Korea news cycle, and now the Nazi angle.

The last two stories were so juicy but seem to have fallen on deaf ears. No one gives a shit about Russia, or N.K., and the same will happen to the Nazi tirade.

They go after Stephen Miller next, and unironically call him a White Supreme-acist, even though he's clearly a kike.

Russian investigation is on going. watergate took a year.

>The Russian "scandal" failed
>The tranny banny failed
>The Nazi persona will fail
The ignorance of the extreme right will be their downfall.

The Russian investigation is still ongoing, you wanker.

Yes because the right are clearly losing and making the mistakes, not the left. Oh wait

shills detected.

gtfo you retarded faggots. nothing will come of Russian investigation because there is nothing but made up bullshit.

You can easily crush a man who speaks the truth.

The crucial point here is that it's simple truths. You don't need any in depth knowledge about the topic and you don't need to be clever to understand it. Anyone can see that the left brought shit like baseball bats and was thus definitely prepared to get violent.

As long as he sticks to the simple aspects of it he is untouchable.

Theres a limit to how long the liberal media can keep doing this before they implode. They look so bad right now, everyone can see they still can't get over the butthurt of losing the election to Trump.

>talks about lack of evidence during an ongoing investigation

are you that intellectually dishonest or just fucking retarded?

>an investigation meant to fabricate legal conduct as something illegal
>has yet to provide anything of actual substance regarding the manner
Get out or at least stop larping as somebody not retarded. Do not post again unless you have empirical proof of illegal collusion. You don't.

how low can he go?

Next mass shooting and painting all NRA members as being domestic terrorists.

>an investigation meant to fabricate legal conduct as something illegal

Wahhhhh I can't take the fact that what was supposed to be a bullshit liberal narrative is actually coming to fruition so I'm just going to distort reality so I can't be wrong wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You don't bring charges against a sitting president's administration until everything is air-tight and everything is charged. You also don't leak critical information to the case. You can sit there and tell yourself that the fact "nothing has happened" means you're in the clear all you want, its not going to change the fact that two grand juries have been empaneled and Mueller's legal team is continuing to expand. It's going to be so fucking run rubbing your face in all of this when REAL law and order comes down on your dear leader.

>polls in current year

>statistics is fake news hurrr durrrr

go to school you fucking moron

No affirmative action mysoginist

Nigger you are as dumb as they come. All of your sperging and nothing empirically factual which proves actual collusion. I'm not even going to read your whole post because it's worthless and subjective.

Answer this: Do you think its normal for the public to have empirical evidence pertinent to an **ongoing** federal investigation?

If polls were real news, then Hillary would be president

>Doesn't know how percentages work

Jesus, you are THAT fucking stupid.

No, I'm not, but thanks for playing.

Sorry snowflake, you can't choose not to be stupid anymore than you can choose whether or not statistics is real. You are dumb, and every time you say something as retarded as "polls are fake hurr durr", everyone who hears you is instantly aware of it.

Another fail.

>The tranny banny failed
It did?

>durr what is a margin of error?
>durr all polls are fake news unless all of them are exactly right all the time
>durr what is a statistic

One day Trump will ignore a diplomat's request to pass the salt and we'll get 24/7 live coverage on it for at least a month.

They wouldn't dare!

I have a question for you, do you honestly believe that millions of Americans changed their vote in accordance with the polls throughout the election? Because many polls showed that Trump was well below the margin of error before the final week of the election. To me it just seemed as if they were meant to demoralize Trump voter into not voting, and then when they realized they failed the polls all magically jumped to within the margin of error. And now, with approval ratings, the polls have 3 and a half years before they need to be anywhere close to correct. They could say that only 10% of the population approves of him, and then a month before the election they could climb back up to 42% and say "lol we were within the margin of error, you can trust us!"