Best caliber for the soon to be Nigger Uprising?

Best caliber for the soon to be Nigger Uprising?

300 Blackout of course

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
archive.is/KukzZ
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a woman I will stick with this one.

Excellent choice

Hopefully you were born a woman...just saying

It took me 20 seconds too long to get that joke. Got caught up thinking about the ballistic properties.

Actually a good choice. My wife has a Shield for self defense when I'm not home. Not that I expect she'll ever need it.

AR
Kevlar
Levi Jeans
Combat Boots
MAGA Hat

is this the Civil war starter pack?

Honestly wouldn't regular old 5.56 be better for dealing with your typical niggers? Or is the stoppin powah meme true?

watermelon and fried chicken

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

But guns are bad user

300 nice and supress-able without too much loss of fps

Beat me to it. The obvious downside is availability.

556 is made to take out 3 people with one hit. One person is wounded, another to retrieve the wounded, and finally another to abandon his post to cover said retrieval.

That doesn't really work with niggers though

MESA
E
S
A

if pistol caliber ballistics out of a rifle are your thing then sure.

for everyone there's NATO and Warsaw Pact cartridges and some magnum cartridges.

kek everyone look at this """wumin""" and her cute little barbie doll gun

Can't wait to splode some dindu skulls

just don't use FMJ ammo

Would you kill me if you saw me ?

Yes 5.56 is your best option for an intermediate rifle, but OP was making a joke.
Heavy OTMs like Hornady 75gr TAP, or barrier blind Golden Dots and TBBC are the best things to stock up on to feed an AR.

This is an old fudd myth.

If you chimping out on my lawn....You're damn right I will

Female also. I prefer my double stacks to single. Glock 19, HK VP9, and sig p226 and p320 are my favorites

>when you facing with your puny AR vs mujahideen's Lee-Enfield

56MM

Natural born female?

556 is shit use 7.62 one bullet is enough to kill while 556 is designed to wound.

Yes. XX chromosomes.

Shhhheew...didn't know there were any left. You're doing gods work sweetheart.

Please explain how you think a projectile can penetrate the body, destroy a large volume of tissue, and miraculously not be lethal.
This is an absurdly stupid fudd myth. Stop repeating it.

Nothing about the damage here caused by a 60gr Nosler partition is trivial.

There still isnt a thing that exists that the white man cannot fix with .30-06

>not riding an ICBM to work
pansy

Or the proper application of RDX

Arrows tipped in chicken grease for homing effect.

Unfortunately the only legal home self-defense tool in my country.

sur[rised no one has mentioned the good old 7.62X39mm. run an sks or akm with it and plenty of mgs and ammo which is twice as cheap as the 5.56X45mm so you can purchase twice the ammount for the same price. since we are dealing with niggers and their liberal friends they will be shittily equipped but they will have large numbers so youll need plenty or ammo thats good on REKING soft tissue so i suggest hollow point or soft point ammo for your nigger killing kit.

I've slayed a ton of hogs with 154gr Wolf out of my beater 10/63. Man does it ever plow right through shoulder bone.

.357mag and 12ga for maximum dindu destruction.

As a horsefucker I will stick with this one.

>without too much loss of fps
Because it doesn't have any to begin with

Wow first reply I've received that isn't "post tits/feet" or some MGTOW shit. I didn't think there were any men left on pol that weren't women hating fags. Thanks for that

With the right load you can arch it in like artillery and still have ideal terminal effectiveness. TTSX is no joke, bucko.

>All this LARPing
It doesn't take much to kill a man. 5.56 does fine 7.62 NATO is good if you need longer ranger or penetration, it just weighs more to carry around and more recoil.

Basically in the happening, you need ammo that is in plentiful supply. That will end up being your #1 issue.

This guy thinks he is going to engaging dindus at 1000m...lol. Buddy, the chimpout gonna happen in your front yard.

lol, the 300 blackout is such a meme caliber. its fanboys are cancer.

A 9" SBR with a can and you have one of the best light weapon platforms possible.

milifags mostly use FMJ fag ammo
5.56 HP works better than 7.62 FMJ at taming two legged varmint
just don't be a milifag

No problem. Choose your man wisely and teach your children well.

Honorable mention: Barnes bullets loaded into .458 ASS BACON perform ungodly well too

7.62*51mm Tungsten Carbide?

Make those /k/ brand napalm rounds

He's got a Nazi flag, of course he's a woman loving cuck

Also close and medium range is possible for our kind of environment

Is that a dog bowl? Show pup user

7.62 with ak-47 soviet era

What is ballistic cavitation? Any medics here who have tried to stop 556 wound bleeding?

.308 will always be the best choice. These things will put down everything from packs of angry niggers to rouge AI.

this is so fake they cant all fit

>this

Range or close quarters, stopping power, accuracy, literally no downsides

.308 TAP is pretty fantastic.

Its 30 rounds going into a normal 30 round magazine.

bumping for an actual constructive thread geared toward the coming race war.

As a poorfag that makes $10/hr working at walmart that knows very little about guns, whats are some good options for a self-defense weapon?
Hand-gun or rifle?
What models?
preferrably for home defense because dindus will no doubt try to rob/rape my shit.

>he doesn't know about the clip
It's just a higher tech magazine user.

why, .308 of course.

double stack

20 gauge for home defense
But if you can't afford then gwet a zastavam88
They're cheap and reliable but have small mag

Kek
You made me choke on my water. Here, you deserve this (You).

5.56 always.

Have you guys seen 556 vs 762 video? Ballistic and wall test ? 762 big big hole. 556 is small hole it's ridiculous. Even the soldiers took the ak47 in Vietnam because 556 is week and shit. They said it themselves 556 is for wounding so that others soldier waste time saving his life. 762 is too fast at killing.

>It's a double stack magazine.

5.56mm, it's the most readily produced and hence available rifle ammunition in the US, you'll always be able to find ammo when you need it. However, you cannot go past 7.62x63mm when you want to one shot your opponent.

Only ones with milled receiver, as Gun Jesus would confirm.

C R E E D M O O R

for plucking off niggers at range

wait those are legal here? where can i purchase one?

Cleanse,Purge,KILL!

maybe when they start making more than a handful rifles for it...

You want a decent handgun?
Glock, M&P, Hk USP/P30/VP9, police trade in SIG P226.
You can find all of these pretty cheap if used.

You want a decent rifle?
NPAP/OPAP or WASR 10/63 for AKs. If you want a cheap AR S&W has some cheap ones that are pretty decent all around. There are more AR manufacturers on the market than I can mention now though. Tons of them. Its worth popping on over to /k/ and getting one of those autists to do the legwork for you if you want to find the absolute cheapest deal on the web. Pic related can be had around $600, sometimes cheaper.

For home defense a long gun is best, simply because rifles and shotguns damage an incredible amount of tissue compared to handguns. The potential for incapacitation is in an entirely different league.

to elaborate on my post
a 308 battle rifle is of course the best option
even better is to have different barrels for different applications:

260 Remington, for long-range unarmored niggers
308 Winchester, for run of the mill nigger combat
338 Federal, for heavy, armored niggers

You're regurgitating a stupid myth because you don't understand mammalian physiology. Just stop.
Grievously damaging the body does not merely "wound." There is no way to shoot someone and wound them without the potential for lethality.

forgot pic

guns are very legal in your country
you just have to be a range sports shooter (like in most of Europe)
you won't be able to use those for self defense or carry (like in most of Europe)
but nothing forbids you from preparing teotwawki, when laws won't apply anymore anyway

.00 buckshot at close range. Who do I have to impress?

5.56mm is too light, and too easily defelected.
That is why there is a lot of movement back to 7.62x39 (GIGN) or 7.62x51.

Anyway real man fire 7.62x51 battle rifles (or .308win that is 24% more powerful). and if I need flat trajectory ill stick to a .243win.

The American army want to switch caliber because 556 is not good enough for man stopper. The gign special force gave up the hk416 ( best 556 assault rifle ) and switched for 762...

And of course, for a sidearm, who can argue with a 1911 in 10mm.
>Patriotic AF
>Stopping power for days

hmmm but does your boyfreind use a man gun?

7.62x51 or bigger
any .223 or 5.56 need to die

8mm

.454 casull.

The Army literally has no idea what it wants. Our history of procurement and adoption is a total embarrassment, but that has no bearing whatsoever on the cold cut facts of terminal ballistic study.

I prefer 45 acp

My CCW

My home.

Was going to pick up one for my wife's ccw. Not pink though, she is not into pink.

Fag. I'm sure you've never done a whole lotta shooting.

GIGN are Gendarmerie (the second G in GIGN), ie the army
they use milifag FMJ ammo
of course the bigger hole makes a huge difference in that case
we civilians can buy much better ammo

more fit for home defense (less chances of shooting your wife and children through walls)

>300 Blackout of course
Don't forget to support the "Hearing Protection Act of 2017".
archive.is/KukzZ
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367
We need to flood the country with affordable suppressors. Hearing loss is a serious health problem that's easily addressed. Let's support this while we still have a functioning government.

but why?
It's slower and has less muzzle energy.
I suppose it's ridiculously common, but then again again most of the time you'll be using your rifle for combat.

>Feels good to LARP as an American
>I wish they didn't take away our gunz
>Tfw only have a double-barrel shotgun
>;_;

The gign are french. They don't even use their guns. Their opinion is invalid.