Poland

Is Poland really based and nationalistic country or is it just a meme like the one with Putin being anything but globalist shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc
youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6tg8s9/the_highly_upvoted_eurobarometer_survey_that/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=hgyoWMD16lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't deserve our own country, America should made the 51st state from us.

It will always be a meme, at least partially, but I genuinely think that people actually have no idea what's going on here. I don't blame them, it's hard to find any trustworthy information in English on this shithole.

Nice bait.

In all honesty Poland only dislikes muslims. But they like everyone else. Also, shitty rap and western cocksucking also takes place in Poland.

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

Nice cherrypicking.

Most of poles are retarded dumbfuck who value their new car more than anything else. Also the attendance on elections is around 40% every time, so it should tell you something.

Long, but worth it.

Łukaszenka should be president of Poland

This one is pretty hysterical.

Tbh he is more serious politician than our clowns who don't know what they want.
>hurr Trump comes to Poland, we best allies now
>oy vey, chinese want to give us money, they are our best friend now xD!
It's fucking clusterfuck, foreign agents are openly working against polish nation and our goverment can't do shit with it.

>Trump visits

good

>chinese want to give us money and build businesses

good

why are you retarded?

Damn I love Poland now, despite them coming over here taking our jobs for years and acting like drunken assholes.

What annoyed me more is how we make it seem as if Trump's visit in Poland is the best thing that happened.

Poland strong is created by the United States to do its geopolitical bidding in Eastern Europe, similar to what Poland did in the 1930s

According to George Friedman, the major threat to American power is a unification of German and Russian capabilities in forming a vast bloc, the Eurasian union.

If this happens, Europe has all the financial, material and human resources to completely eliminate US power that has been in Europe since ww2.

In order to stop this, USA inserts itself in Eastern Europe and attempts to divide both East and West. USA now has relations with Poland, Romania and Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

This is why the Polish block has to be created. to serve US interests

Poland ought to lead the way against both Russia and Germany at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A

(((build businesses))) aka destroy leftouts of our middle class

Good luck trying to find a woman who looks like that in Poland lmao

Why are you posting ukrainian women?

They are just babby version of czechs

No, it's just that the West went full retard so Poland looks nationalist by comparison.
Most people just want to be left alone, have no shitskins in their neighbourhood and get gibs from the state without having to pay high taxes.
There's no nationalistic thought whatsoever.

already did, they're everywhere.

>ukrainian

who?

Stop it, I'm becomming jealous.

Intermarium when ?

It's our last chance to defend our Western brothers from Russian's and Muslim's invasions and subversions.

Poland must grow up and lead this.

Sorry, he won't be leaving us any time soon.

That turned out to be fake

Citation Needed

Ah yes, only let your purest breeding stock die for your country. Leave the dirty foreigners behind to breed with your widowed wives and daughters.

Are you even Polish?

Ukrainian

You're lucky to have him

see

>west
>brothers
>ever
xD

>bosnia
>montenegro
>serbia
>romania
>bulgaria
>ukraine
>macedonia

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6tg8s9/the_highly_upvoted_eurobarometer_survey_that/

it's fake

I really like Poland and would really like to move there. Can any Pole tell me how much they typically spend per month on cost of living, and where at?

I'm living in the US currently, and ideally would get a job that can be done remotely -- currently searching. I'm also currently trying to learn Polish. Just curious on how much money I need to save before I make the move.

Dziękuję

We are full

sure.

for me Ukraine is like John Cena.
Invisible.

No, we're just an ordinary eastern european country. Unfortunately even that little amount of patriotism is soon to be dead and we are in process of slowly transforming into a cucked shithole like the west.

I love how butthurt the leftists are about this guy.

Are you white? And by white I mean actual white, not some italian, greek or other shitskin admixture.

no

Clearly you've never been to Poland
The women are stunning

How is it possible for Poland to be so based, Sup Forums?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feminism
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners
- people leaving for richer countries
- basically an American economic and cultural colony

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

We are central Europe, dont put us in the on bag with ukrainians

I'm sure you can make room
Yes, completely.
I don't want advice from a namefag anyways

How the fuck did your country achieve the recent economic growth? I can't find any good articles about it, everything on the internet is only statistics.

It's a meme. Make them vote for a Polexit and they will vote remain.

KEK. I may have made this pic but I'm not sure. I made one just like it though.

They really aren't. They are just like german women with more makeup. Ukrainian women on the other hand, whew.

Oh and I grew up in Poland. They are terrible. Why do you think Polish men can't stand them?

Just a meme. It's a completely shithole.

It just seems to you like that because the average in UK is a 4/10

We have strict gun laws bro

Oh fuck off with your insecurities.

There's a reason they do this.
Poles immigrate here for better paying jobs. What usually happens is they're evenly spread around the country and eventually integrate. However some come in groups. These twats stick together, speak Polish to each other and never integrate. They give us a bad name.
I say you should give each Pole here an English language test at 18 and deport them if they fail. Something akin to GCSE English without the literature part.

Polish women are absolute garbage. Biggest coalburner you will ever see, thanks God my gf is spanish and I don't have to do anything with them.

>They really aren't.

they really are.

my office has windows, i think i saw a couple of dozen of chicks like that in just the last hour.

No ruling liberal elite

I fail to understand how "Poland for the Poles" a racist slogan. Apparently, if you don't spread your legs for """peaceful""" open border (((policies))). You are racist. The same way, every leftist is deeply """concerned""" about democracy in Hungary, and now we are declared a failed country with dictatorship, etc. Leftists would just need a walk in the countryside to get away from the multicultural indoctrination grounds of the big cities.

Exactly.

Człowieku, przestań kłamać.

in bigger city u need at about 4000zl per month just to live, the smaller the cheaper, skin color here is not a problem as other say :D

Very complex economy. We not really good at anything, but we kinda make/do everything.
Tax cuts and investment. IT.

He is right. Polish beautiful women are a meme. Eastern Slavs are much better looking.

>tfw Poland is better than Germany

Ironically I do consider moving.

A beer is 2,5 zł.
A litre of fuel is 4,50 zł.

that's all you need to know.
You can google the current currency exchange rates.

fuck off

Why not fight for your country? We are full

It's a meme.
In reality they were leeching the EU for years just to completely chimp out at the first signs of trouble letting their own country getting seized by some third-grade populists for the lulz.
Actually it's ironic to see poles hating refugees the most when they were handed everything on a silver platter when they immigrated themselves and their families still happily enjoy Hartz4.
I expected more from Poland, I guess Hitler was right about them.

You do realize that west Ukrainians are just Poles or Rutheniain-Polish mix in denial?
>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

I was in Kraków an hour ago and i saw plenty of hot girls. What is your malfuction?

I like the expression on the face of the guy with the Polish flag. Pure gold.

we have enough germcucks in silesia already

It's better if they perceive us as racists

*a shitty beer is 2,5 zł

Ukrainians are mongols.

Every country has girls better looking than British girls...

sam spierdalaj
mate u will be willkommen here as long as u obey the law etc

>just a meme
it's not a meme. Nationalistic countries are usually those who are overly addicted to history and exploit it in different ways, because there's no other form of entertainment or activities to participate in

Poland is a poor shithole on a western financial leash, so it's very probable that such countries become nationalistic

so far radical nationalism has not been a problem though

Data is 2 years old in these maps, before the migrant crisis. We had a mass redpill "vaccination" campaign and 98% of people rejected immigration in a referendum.

are you trying to use historical facts on pol?

it aint gonna work, bro.

Polaks is slavs. Slavs is not "broken souls" like other "western world".
Also, poland has no traditional islamik regions, and other middle-asian scum. I hope, tajiks, uzbeks, dags, chechens, and other shitskin scum never migrate to poland.

Brakuje ci ludzi z zachodu? Uspokój się

t. homo sovieticus with slave mentality. Some random faggot says that he wants to come and you are welcomming him like a good slave you are xD

In the works:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty + en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermarium -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

youtube.com/watch?v=hgyoWMD16lc

>Poland is a poor shithole

i take it you didnt visit berlin, paris, or london in the last couple of years?

it took a week to forget the never-ending stench of piss and garbage in Berlin.

Seriously, piotr, go out of your little hometown and see the world.

Its shit.

dobrych ludzi spierdalających przed zgniłym zachodem nigdy dosc, bylismy potęgą dzięki byciu dobrymi goscmi kiedys, dzięki temu bedziemy znow, a im wiecej nas po tej stronie tym lepiej

Keep dreaming.

Why we need men who cant take care of their countries?

Serious question though. I'm a full blooded Americunt Pole. I even speak Polish. How much is cost of living there?

I need to find a Polish wife. I'm surrounded by fucking ethnic minorities everywhere. Poo in the loos and Puerto Ricans everywhere.

Because diversity is our strength!