I don't think I've ever seen the left this triggered

I don't think I've ever seen the left this triggered

they are getting desperate, they know their days are numbered

that news conference was a fucking masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/
youtube.com/watch?v=MygDhClxKrY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You did something stupid and they're calling you stupid. I don't know how much winning that is.

Trump was right, he told the truth, the left has gone off the fucking rails. Jefferson and Washington owned slaves. shall we rename Washington DC? Washington state? and the thousands of other cities, counties, and buildings in this country?

he was absolutely right about bigots and hatred and violence on both sides too. we have video evidence, fucking moron, all you have are slander and lies

>that news conference was a fucking masterpiece
I dunno what to tell you, boyo, but the Muller Investigation just intensified.

unrelated

>drumpf looks like a dumbass

>"we are winning!"

lol what

I'll make it simpler for you.
>islamists are murderers, they drive vehicles into innocents!
>muslims should speak out against the violent members of their community!

And now the whole thing is reversed and the ball is in your court. That's the noise you hear in recent days.

I haven't seen Trump "telling it like it is" that strong in a long time.
Absolutely made my day!

>MSM "right wing terrorists" Charlottesville narrative BTFO

>t. increasingly nervous man

>drumpf is finished! can you say Madame President?

yah yah yah we've heard this bullshit before. like I said, all you got are slander and lies

get fucked

Trump did speak out strongly against the driver

he also spoke out against the violent bigots on the left

game, set, and match.

Trump specifically condemned white nationalists, nazis, and called the car driver a disgraceful murderer. Did you even watch the press conference?

It's not election time any more. Now Trumpists must answer to reality.

Reminder that one of the greatest democrats, JFK, was the 2nd wealthiest president after Trump.

I don't think the dems will ever come back.

Yeah but we usually don't like it when innocent westerners are killed (manchester degenerates were a bit of an exception).

But when a communist antifaggot is killed? This is good!

If you look hard enough Mel Gibson is actually satan.
Look at him.

patribotics.blog/2017/08/15/pimpotus-trump-models-and-russias-human-traffickers/

made mine too. here's a link to the entire news conference; Q/A starts at ~6:15

youtube.com/watch?v=MygDhClxKrY

I'll make it even simpler for you: Islam is incompatible with Western Liberal Democratic values. Trump was talking about that years ago.

>If you get deep down into the values and the principles that are promoted from within the political doctrine in Islam, and put them next to our Western political ideas you get to a place of zero-sum gains. Either it's this or it's that, it's incompatible, no society can be both. And the contemporary Western mind is taught to collaborate, to cooperate, to compromise, pluralism, tolerance, all to me fantastic ideas, a fantastic attitude to run the world, but sometimes you get to a place where it is impossible to compromise and I think deep down the contemporary western mind just, it's not that we don't get it, it's that if we get it then what?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

the reality is there are bigots and violence on both sides. we are answering to it. the left is in lala land

Republicans have a near monopoly on federal power. just 1 more seat on the Supreme Court and it's fucking over. btw, the 3 oldest Supreme Court members are all liberals.

No he's not.
Mel is Jesus.

>innocents
[Citation Needed]

Jesus wouldn't do mad max.

>that news conference was a fucking masterpiece

It was fucking GLORIOUS.

The hysterical tone in their voices was like silk on my soul.

The USA has had other parties in it's 2 party system. This isn't the first time this sort of thing as happened.

I believe the future will be ancaps v nazies, because I can't see the left doing anything but kill itself.

GAS YOURSELF

once they get another Supreme Court justice (and with it, control of the court system), Republicans would have a monopoly until at least 2019, when midterm congressmen get seated, and there's no guarantee Democrats will pick up seats then.

Made my day, he was really getting into it.

>Now Trumpists will enjoy reality.
ftfy

Which is why we choose to stop feeding trump now when he attacks his own base.
Because how dare he have the nerve to not support his base.

>anybody who disagrees with me is a Nazi

you sound like a Nazi, actually, bigot!

>You did something stupid and they're calling you stupid. I don't know how much winning that is.

The media are pretending that leftist organised violence doesnt exist but Trump supporters know it does.

Media exposed as liars again.