>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKcGX83mtcM
dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/exclusive-hope-hicks-to-be-named-white-house-comms-director/
youtube.com/watch?v=wVi3-wY9hl0
time.com/4593753/bernie-sanders-alt-left/
youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-a-marxist-revolution-by-the-millennial-alt-left/wcm/aec84d54-e8f9-4dfb-be3f-f8aed709618f
allsides.com/news/2016-09-01-1552/trump’s-alt-right-hillary’s-alt-left
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/hillarys-white-house-to-feel-the-burn-of-bernies-altleft-legacy/news-story/cc859ff0d37020b166dac16e1d45ae24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

15th for a short, bloody, one-sided civil war that cleans up the commie filth in this country.

remember to post antifa flag-burners when they wanna say these people are all-american
youtube.com/watch?v=EKcGX83mtcM

Trumps gonna win 2020 easy.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/exclusive-hope-hicks-to-be-named-white-house-comms-director/

Hope Hicks to be named WH Comms Director

The 'good night' meme is a lame one. May have a liberal origin. Reversing the meme hierarchy makes me cringe.

Why is antifa being treated like heroes? This is bullshit.

>tfw you lose 1 election

twitter.com/PopChassid/status/897290028396793856

youtube.com/watch?v=wVi3-wY9hl0

because the other side has been declared Nazis

What the fuck are you talking about Abby? Missed an opportunity? Trump did exactly what should have been done. Condemn both sides and calling them by name.

Fuck this bitch. She won't even name the alt left groups such as Antifa and BLM, but she has no problem naming the right.

Because of spineless GOP

Can you imagine the salt when Trump gets reelected. I'm "worried" there actually might be real violence then. Oh no, please don't chimp out Leftists, you might cause more violence....

holy shid

THIS, SERIOUSLY TRUMO?!

>Mainstream GOP candidates literally love and support Antifa

>Dodge chargers
Challengers. Chargers are the 4-door sedans Dodge puts out.

wtf i like amazon prime

If you haven't, Evola is a good read on the false right, i.e., the economical one. They (the GOP, conservatives, libertarians, and so on) don't really believe anything because they innately support the "progressive" liberal democracy which is entirely unnatural.

>Trumps gonna win 2020 easy.
this whole 'drumpf is finished isn't he so bad goy' is just a huge smokescreen to bluff and pretend like they can win, the democratic party is in a terrible place and Trump is slowly chipping away at their ability to do well at all in 2018, 2020, 2022. Trump has a great starting position, and with a solid economy (if the jews don't crash the markets) its in the bag

Poor puppy probably got lost after that

Yeah, caught that after I posted.

He's not wrong

I use amazon all the time and I have no problem with that company

Trmibdfr that press is too stupid to get the hint

Bush in 2006 mostly had high 30s approval, around what Trump is now. Republicans also lost the house that year...

I can't believe Trump called the "alt-left" out. and I mean it in a good way, not in a lefty "I'm shocked--- shocked way"

It's not surprising in the slightest. Politicians have been and will always be scum, but that's just the nature of holding any form of political office.

>cnn
>experts

Let them damn themselves through their own stupidity.

This win could dismantle the entire news media as we know it. Colbert may kill himself. Maybe Oliver, too. We can only hope.

> Experts

Of WHAT?

Wtf, Trump hates fast growing companies now!

So what do they support? RULE of LAW or vigilante justice?

cuck

WHY DOES NOBODY CARE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no no, Antifa doesn't exist
there were no left side thugs in masks beating the shit out of white people with bats and pipes
there is no organization of anarchists who start violence so that a state of emergency can be declared to shut down right wing events with permits
the left a gud boy who dindu nuffin
it were dem Nazzies being vylent

>Aquafresh's final stand

Depends on the candidate Democrats run

Don't blame me for not wanting to leave the house. It's a homedwellers best friend.

Didn't hill dawg use that term to describe Bernie Bros? This bitch at Time used the term in 2016:

time.com/4593753/bernie-sanders-alt-left/

The hint is that alt right is made up top

What the fuck? Tantrums because Clinton lost is 1 thing but they aren't even hiding they hate him anymore

its fake news

>wew
Trump condemned Nazis and AntiFa.
MSM, Left, and RINOs condemned Nazis but praised AntiFa, and now they demand Trump rescind his condemnation of AntiFa.
Trump refuses and stands by what he said.
Other sides also stands their ground, continues to claim that AntiFa is merely an "anti-racist" group.

what a hill to die on.

This is a cult ritual. These people are cultists.

Ah yes, work at unfulfilling jobs in Amazon's warehouses where they treat everyone like a common criminal. It's one thing if Amazon respected their employees but they're basically just like all other corporations it's just the systematic abuse of human life to enrich the wealthiest Jewish corporate owners.

Hahahahahaja the pres cant stp lying lel

Aren't all terms made up? Got to come from somewhere.

What kind of retard types like that?

>Patton Oswalt
Oh, right.

Is he right?

>tfw America was fucked in '08 and '12 whether we got Obongo or not

just show them burning flags that will shut the boomers up

JUST

youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA

>we're a neutral organisation
>analysis: DRUMPF IS THE DEVIL VOTE DEMOCRAT GOY
this kind of leftist insanity just riles up their side, theres no real movement of voters here, the medias just making the political divide worse (as always)

The beauty of it is THEY made it up just like Alt Right and Fake News. He uses their own shit against them and they respond like this every fucking time

Trump is right and it was actually the Bernie and the Occupy crowds screeching about it a couple of years ago. Amazon didn't have to hold the sale tax unlike the local retailers meaning they have an advantage because consumers, even if obligated by law to declare it on their tax filings, they never do.

That may have changed recently tho, at least state taxes. Maybe local taxes are still being skirted

He called neonazis and antifa bad, so no, he's not right.

He said Nazis are bad what they didn't want to hear was he singled out Antifa

They are too confident in their supporters then. That bubble they live in will come back to bite them.

>Mitt Romney

Is Donald gonna have to publicly humiliate the shit out of him again?

Has he killed his new wife yet? He's got a pattern to maintain

Does it make you feel worse that you had no real choice, or better ?

He condemned nazis multiple times though.

how do I stop being a rural and suburban retard?

It's a real thing; but it's not a good linguistic killshot; it's no different than "alt-right"

Yea, I'm not voting for Rubio when he's up for re-election; hopefully we can primary his ass out of his seat.

He literally said that Nazis are bad. There's no debate, he LITERALLY said this.

I don't give a fuck about a person's opinion if they don't spell their name like a normal person.

They're right. There is no "alt-left" in reality. This is the MAINSTREAM LEFT. They are all fucking complicit.

Do you dumb fucks ever watch the press conferences? Fuck me sideways. Literal insanity.
He clearly denounces ALL FUCKING GROUPS you thick cunt

GOP SENATORS LITERALLY SUPPORT ANTIFA

LITERALLY

HYUK HYUK HYUK

Chop off your dick, get a vagina installed and live in a DIY space

I didn't bother voting in either election, so that softens the blow.

>Myq

once they get robots all those tiresome jobs will be gone, along with the taxes they contributed

It's just as made up as the alt right. The only alt left is antifa

>bernie bros calling an yid-writer a kyke
it was probably us but still

So what's the deal with the way everyone reports on the fat whale who died in Charlottesville? I've heard and read it many times that she died "when a car drove into a group of protestors". Did a car hit her or not? Was she sandwiched between the two stopped cars the Dodge rammed into? Did she just have a heart attack from the excitement? Then it's always followed with pointless fluff of saying she was such a sweet girl and didn't like hatred, despite her being among a mob of violent masked anarchists who were blocking traffic and attacking cars.

>Illegal subsection of Mexicans are bad
>Radical subsection of Muslims are bad
>Lying subsection of Media are bad

fucking saved

they owe south carolina $12M in back taxes

Just wait until they automate truck driving. That's when the real apocalypse starts.

How do we jump start this nuke war? Kim of course pussied out. It's the only fix now

Beautiful

actually they're right. No one self identifies as being "alt-left" whereas there are definitely people who think of themselves as "alt-right"

Nazis are bad
KKK is bad
Nazis are bad
KKK is bad
KKK is bad
Nazis are bad
Nazis are bad, but so are the alt-left who were also there
>BREAKING: TRUMP SUPPORTS NAZIS and KKK

If you meme an identity hard enough onto to someone, there will be enough idiots to actually take it seriously. Though in this case, the media is actively shilling against it.

Only way to guarantee win a nuke war with NK is if they shoot first. And then we lose based SK movies.

Don't think so, when Trump is re-elected, they will be totally demoralized for a while.

We need another terrorists attack (the muslim kind) because shits too heated right now.

aw, sweet puppers

He really is.
Hope gives me hope for the future.
The other side is Nazis, so anyone who opposes them is good. Problem is, anyone who disagrees with the left are Nazis, so 63 million Americans are now Nazis, KKK, white supremicists in the lens of the media.

This is why instead of people (media heads, trump, etc) should directly say "Antifa and BLM" rather than alt-left. Someone needs to start shining a light on those fags rather than generalizing radical leftists as some vague alt-left term which allows groups like antifa to survive outside the spotlight.

Another one - Nov 2016:
nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-a-marxist-revolution-by-the-millennial-alt-left/wcm/aec84d54-e8f9-4dfb-be3f-f8aed709618f

August 2016, the Daily Caller:
allsides.com/news/2016-09-01-1552/trump’s-alt-right-hillary’s-alt-left

Nov 4th - The Australian:
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/hillarys-white-house-to-feel-the-burn-of-bernies-altleft-legacy/news-story/cc859ff0d37020b166dac16e1d45ae24

Where was the bitching about the "just made up by Trumo" term then, msm?

glad to see my OC in circulation

Their chimpout will be worse than 2016 imo. They think they have all this "neo-nazi" ammo. They will tell themselves "No way would anyone vote for him now". The shock is really gonna sting this time.

Well not yet, alt right was also fabricated and idiots eventually went to it and see where it is now. Give it a little time and alt left will populate itself with idiots