Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/exemption-requirements-section-501-c-3-organizations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tax google instead. they pay so little compared to what they make, and most of their spending is subsidized by american tax dollars.

I agree. tax mosques. muslims would go apoplectic if they had to pay taxes to the infidels.

It's written on a picture so it must be true!

I'll make it even simpler for you: Islam is incompatible with Western Liberal Democratic values. Trump was talking about that years ago.

>If you get deep down into the values and the principles that are promoted from within the political doctrine in Islam, and put them next to our Western political ideas you get to a place of zero-sum gains. Either it's this or it's that, it's incompatible, no society can be both. And the contemporary Western mind is taught to collaborate, to cooperate, to compromise, pluralism, tolerance, all to me fantastic ideas, a fantastic attitude to run the world, but sometimes you get to a place where it is impossible to compromise and I think deep down the contemporary western mind just, it's not that we don't get it, it's that if we get it then what?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2hEc7Dlcg

I honestly don't know why religions are excluded from being taxed.

Thats not how reality works.
Our tax rates would remain exactly the same, and people would give less to churches.

They are non-profit organizations, as in they do not charge people for services. By taxing them, you would have to tax all other non-profit organizations, which tons are funded by donations. Churches typically contribute a lot to charities too. The Salvation Army is a good example.

Because they supposedly act as charities and help people.

Because then they would be entitled to representation and churches could advocate for and endorse politicians and political narratives - which they currently do not do.

i dont believe that. source

Violates the first amendment. Leftards came up with and enforce an artificial separation between churches and states. Goes both ways - government cannot tax churches as churches are not allowed representation.

Churches and religious organizations should be taxed, there is no reason they should have roads and fire departments paid for by MY MONEY

>Violates the first amendment. Leftards came up with and enforce an artificial separation between churches and states. Goes both ways - government cannot tax churches as churches are not allowed representation.
See

>could advocate for and endorse politicians and political narratives

Trump literally said he won't enforce that so it's fair game now.

All non-profit organizations should also be taxed too.

just tax th mosques tripple so no one has to pay any taxes

Churches operate numerous charities and offer free counsellings services, you cannot tax a charity.

No fag. They would just spend more. Are you pretending to be retarded?

This
Actually, clergy used to get involved in politics a lot, until this guy spooked the govt.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Im ok with that

>no source
>fedora

sage

>be a citizen of the United States
>No, the government can't tax me and then use said tax money for public services

No, BURN the churches, the mosques and the temples. Yesterday.

Why won't we tax the synagogues too Goldstein?

more free shit for niggers

Literally fucking no. There's a reason we don't tax the church an that reason is "no taxation without representation." Long story short if we start taxing religious institutions they're going to get an equal say in our government most likely resulting in an even bigger purity spiral than we already see.

>Giving the government more money
why?

Churches actually provide services to the community if there is a natural disaster or something.

Yunno another institution that survives tax free? The fucking NFL. Why should we tax churches and not them?

In b4 >Have you read the 501c3?
Churches just have to keep their mouths shut to avoid taxes.
Don't you see, that's what the big g wants?

irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/exemption-requirements-section-501-c-3-organizations

Fuck no, tax the sandnigger churches though

What does this even mean?
Looking it up it appears the average american pas 30% taxes.
So what they are saying is that there are two groups, the church (C) and not-church, everyone else, (E).
And that: 30%E = 3%C+3%E
-> 27%E=3%C
-> 900%E=C
What they are saying is that the churches income is 9 times that of every other citizen and institution in america.

The number accounts for global income of the church. Hence why it's a retarded figure.

sure, achmedette

because the state is a religion, its just that religion is a form of right brain imbalance while statism is a left brain imbalance.

Sounds like a load of crap to me. Care to justify such a declaration?

Hi Varg, what are you doing in Sweden?