The News

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8WPz2u1ipA
trumptwitterarchive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=D6o0AoyVR00
youtu.be/bCAhKGhYzh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is formatted like the opening to a really edited YouTube video with an obnoxious thumbnail

it's fucking unbelievable right now

i guess when you take away the establishment's job and it just assblasts the peasantry 24/7 with asinine shit

triggering mentally ill people is their modus operandi right now

>0,05$ have been deposited into your account

I havent watched the news in months

>i guess when you take away the establishment's job

If I can't have it, nobody can!

I can't stand the Jewery anymore.

It's all Charlottesville, Charlottesville, Charlotttesville. "Trump is a Nazi, whites are evil, the right is a bunch of fascists," etc.

I can hardly read the sanctimonious bullshit they throw at us anymore.

My only hope is that a real happening (a Sino-Indian War, US-Russia tensions, a mudslime terrorist attack, etc.) happens so that the coverage can go away - but even then their response will be nothing but Jewery. "Accept millions of refugees! Not all Muslims (but yes, all white men)!"

It's not like they even hide it anymore. Fucking kikes.

Quit giving them your ratings...turn your TV's off, and keep them off, other than weather reports....and you can accuate weather reports online.

>granny watching TV last night
>she turns to some late night show
>TRUMP
>TRUMP
>TRUMP
>TRUMP
>NAZI
>NAZI
>NAZI
>ALT-RIGHT IS BAD ALT-RIGHT BAD LITERALLY NAZI [INSERTSHITTYJOKESABOUTNAZITRUMPALTRIGHTS]

Poor kids didnt stop watching news in the late 90s then get sick of the Fox in 2012 for the way they treated Ron Paul.

"Everyone is in Charlottesville is a Nazi. There just aren't any decent people living there." - Joe Scarborough

>i guess when you take away the establishment's job

they rely on anonymous sources.. literaly Sup Forums-tier. Of course we have them beat....

Well Trump just sperged out in public and his own party is reacting against him because of the importance of something simple as denouncing Nazism. What the fuck to you expect? Get yourself calibrated back with society and stop being such a massive autist. America fought a world war to defeat Nazism. Don't forget that.

>Well Trump just sperged out in public and his own party is reacting against him because of the importance of something simple as denouncing Nazism.

That is literally an MSNBC talking point you are using to describe the event. That isn't what happened.

He did denounce Nazism. The left is having a shit fit because he also denounced AntiFa.

Not everyone at that event protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue was a racist.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u8WPz2u1ipA

As the above poster said, he did. Repeatedly. He also said that the left was engaging in violence (WHICH THEY WERE) and the media lost it's shit

Trump doesn't have a party, cuck. The party is you cucks, and he's not one of you.

>He did denounce Nazism. The left is having a shit fit because he also denounced AntiFa.
Nah, he diminished criticism of Nazism, including a murder, and tried to do false equivalence by saying the other side is just as bad. He misjudged this so badly that even General John Kelly looks on the verge of resigning. Trump got this so badly wrong that the only people praising him from positions of prominence are David Duke and one lone minor Republican. That's it!

death rattle

they got triggered hard

they're losing and they know it; it's making them nastier

When Fox News denounces you, there's a problem, with you.

I cut off cable news about two years ago.
It cleared my head.
Trump winning the election was easy to see.
I didn't hear 97% chance of a Hillary win blasted in my ear 24-7.
I just read and watched streaming services.
The few times I've watched cable news It was like bizarro world. The clickbait mentality has fully permeated it.

Communism is worse than Nazism.

Cause the other side is bad you dumbfuck Jesus you retards are not trying at all

How dare Trump criticise leftists? He used to be a Democrat himself. Hillary won the popular vote because she's the better person and Trump is still butt hurt about it. He's just a Nazi anyway. He'll be gone soon.

Thanks for sharing your fever dream itt you eurocuck faggot

nope, fox news has been taken over by murdoch's son, a liberal

Noticing all the idiots doesn't diminish some of the idiots.

what Trump said is completely true and the dishonest press knows it

>Trump
>Rhetoric
>Alt Right
>Biggot
>Racist
>Nazi
>KKK
>Wont Disavow
ect.

Imagine my shock

the alt-left has been calling him nazi and violently attacked his rallies for two years now. the dnc leaks revealed the alt-left sends in women and cripples to start fights so that the jew media can make trump look bad

I actually, for the first time in years, burned myself a music CD to listen while driving to work and back because I cannot stand the radio anymore. It is "Trump this Nazi that muh Charlottesville" 24/7.

I live in Germany, stop blasting me with fringe US politics drama all day long.

Hillary only won the popular vote because of California where republicans had no local republicans to vote for and thus didn't turn out. They know it's a blue state nationally and they know the presidency is won by electoral vote and not popular vote. So remove lopsided california or give their republicans a senate candidate to vote for and Trump would have won the popular vote too.

> Fox News
> Liberal
Pick one.

>quit marginalizing the nazis!
listen to yourself

Fuck you its idiots like you who twist everything around to fit your narrative trump denounced Duke and the nazis 20 years ago do your homework before posting and looking like an ass

This is a meme. Fox News is basically original CNN before it went Clinton News Network.

>complains about the news being overbearing
>logs into Sup Forums

They are not laughing anymore.

I am surprised at how much attention charlottesville has gotten. Its is even filling up news here in Norway. Why the fuck are news stations in Norway reporting on an incident in an irrelevant tiny little municipality?

>random picture of general kelly
>meaning something
Nice projection.

Ooga booga bix nood nigga.
>just laugh. They are literally shitting their pants. Everything they say makes about as much sense as nigger talk.
>diversity is our strength!
What did we do to bring about Muslim attacks?!
>fuck white people!
Omg Nazis are making a comeback! White people why didn't you listen to us and just die off?!

Trump's description of the two sides = Antifa vs Protesters
The media's version of the two sides = Antifa vs White Nationalist.

The equivalency Trump was drawing was between the people protesting the rewriting of history and those who arrived in Charlottesville dressed in combat gear who were there to beat the shit out of the protestors. This isn't a false equivalency because people protesting the remove of the statue were not all white supremacists and Nazis. There were protesters in that protest who were neither of those. The media is misrepresenting what Trump said by falsely saying that all of the people protesting the removal of the statue were white nationalists (they weren't).

It's an intentional misrepresentation of what he was saying with the intention of painting him as a white supremacists.

Wow they really cover Charlottesville in Krautland 24/7 that's crazy.

It's fucking crazy that people already forgot some loony lefties already open fired on a group of congressmen and murdered a GOP county chair, shot got swept under the rug real fucking quick.

>spending time on and giving attention to anything other than Sup Forums
hahahahahahaha im dead, lost my fucking sides there, what kind of blathering idiot actually even does that shit? lmao

Because they know that their globalist agenda stands or falls with America. America is the key player on basically all international stages, if they drift right and drop the globalism shit they are totally fucked.

>death rattle
This. By the work of our LORD's hand, we will kill them all.

Its crazy how they went from concern trolling how he was going to get us killed in North Korea to not caring anymore.

>watches news of his own volition
>"THEY'RE FORCING PROPAGANDA DOWN MY TROAT!"
>watches it again
>comes to pol, complaining.

>White people why didn't you listen to us and just die off?!

This part always gets my blood boiling. First they run hundreds of stories about how they cannot wait to exterminate whitey.
And then they have the audacity to bitch that white people vote in their own self interest rather than for some minority group that fucking hates their guts.

Retards don't understand that generosity has to be answered with gratitude.

Oh and that another almost did OKC bombing 2.

Yesss... we should make another pissgate and promote it up till CNN runs a story.

It's all so tiresome.

exactly moronic lefties have been pretending Fox is radically right for so long they just believe their own larping if anything since ailes left the murdochs have been restructuring it to make it more lolbertarian id say its 60-40 against conservative views. in contrast to 100% liberal insanity that seems lilke a right wing network to morons.

ikr?
it was hilarious hearing killary having more than 27% when in realtime chats and non-botspammed comment sections people were literally putting her ass on BLAST THE FUCK OUT so fucking hard that i'm more than certain she never recovered from it and she died before the election and was replaced with a rushed out and rapidly degenerating clone

F for funny lady, very sad loss

this, my pop pop believes everything said on the local news. Trump is a Nazi, Trump defends Nazis, anti fascists being interviewed politely....

at least hes redpilled about this statue issue though

>moronic lefties
how would you describe this: trumptwitterarchive.com/

When and what was this? I don't recall.

He

It's a circus of trash. A constant stream of endless, disingenuous, trash. Just about the only "news" you can trust for sure anymore is watching some on-scene freelance guy live streaming a happening with his phone camera.

>He
who gives a fuck about senor dos scoopadores? it's all about WE not HE
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEEEIIITTT

jews

We (and I include you) are going to be in for some destruction at a personal level. Prepare yourself for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6o0AoyVR00

>burned a Cd
Kek. I just watch very interesting YouTube videos. Watch this channel, one or two videos should do you for one trip.
youtu.be/bCAhKGhYzh0

I think his point is that, since this weekend, the media has reached a surreal fever pitch. I've never seen them lying this openly and fervently. It's unreal.

The news has never been more credible. You cucks all hate it just because it doesn't agree with your opinions.

kill yourself anderson vanderbilt, the poster above me

>triggering mentally ill people is their modus operandi right now
>
Help us, North Korea, you're our only hope

>something simple as denouncing Nazism
Which is exactly what he did, several times.

You pieces of shit are never satisfied, all you want is a reason to bitch, I don't know why he even tries.

Fox News has more liveral viewers than conservative

Same in iceland but they hardly miss a day anyway about trump in a negative way

most the people on "his side" are necon scum anyway, so good on him

test

Jews never ever shut up and are always pushing some kind of propaganda. That is about all they do.

It's just an endless stream of diarrhea coming from my speakers. Can't listen for more than 10 seconds. Embarrassing.

Do you have anything in print, or a video, that include that quote? I've got some people that would enjoy laughing at it.

The state of public radio.

Once you turn off the propaganda you'll see how much greater America is already with Trump.

This is the most historic time America has ever experienced.

The anti-american propaganda is falling on deaf ears.

Deep state owns the mockingbird media

they want war

(((Democracy))) is rule by Jews, usury, and propaganda.

>The few times I've watched cable news It was like bizarro world.
correct

its called Gaslighting, the lefts is not based in a rational logical reality.

You know the great thing about how the left is making this about race? The minorities won't distinguish between white liberals and white conservatives. The white cucks voting democrat will be forced into the racewar whether they like it or not

I agree. Things are going well.

Msm haha

I've been watching CNN today to collect salt. Haven't watched them since the start of the campaign back in summer of 2015.

Holy fuck has this channel destroyed itself. It is basically HuffingtonPost The Channel at this point. Literally a 3rd-rate and more hysterical MSNBC. Jesus Christ.

So now it's about who punched harder god I hope Nazis do come back and gas these people

This isn't an accident.

The entire world is laughing at your media. The Mainstream News in the USA are an embarrassment. They are losing their audience to a bunch of YouTube vloggers.

Well, the normalfag conservatives and boomers aren't falling for it.

>white supremacists clash with protesters
>fascists attack protesters
>white supremacist start a brawl
MUH WHITE SUPREMACISTS REEE
fuck normie media, I'm not a white supremacist, I just want my kids and my tribe to be alright in their own nations.

>swept under the rug
in no small part BY NEOCONS AND THE KEKSERVATIVES

no.

haven't watched since 08 for the way they treated rp

you kiddos...

there is a new crop of idiots every 4 years

Maybe it's because I visit this place too much, but everything always sounds so negative. Hope the normies are seeing the good Trump is doing instead of us fringe idiots fighting shills online all day.

the shitstorm over Charlottesville was expected and I'm still surprised
Pic related, I swipe left on my phone's home screen and this is what I get today

TURN OFF MSM

WATCH ONE AMERICA NEWS

How many Americans actually watch these news channels? How many of them actually believe them?

Hardly anyone anymore I suspect.
Watching the news is an insufferable experience that most can't stand doing for longer than 30 seconds.

Pretty sure most of these channels were on their last leg. The only thing keeping them afloat are people who hate Trump and love the endless stream of fake news.