My mother just said my grand parents are rolling in their grave at the thought of Trump being president

My mother just said my grand parents are rolling in their grave at the thought of Trump being president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well at least your dad didnt say it

Nice cuck grand parents. Why dont you just kys.

>Nice cuck grand parents. Why dont you just kys.

>weeee cuck cuck cuck cuck

You would have been gassed in Nazi Germany.

>female
>opinion mattering

youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
Cucked grandparents

The only "cucks" here are siding with the people my grandparents fought and killed to defend this great country.

rolling up the herb to celebrate such a based president

your grandparents were nazis?

Tell her she's a fucking retard for thinking that

Leave your echo chamber, talk to real people.

You think "real people" are not in echo chamber?

> ignore statistics, use a really small range of anecdotal evidence from people who haven't been exposed to anything besides 6 gorillion hours of brainwashing

I'm not sure you're a really subtle troll or if you're actually stupid enough to believe that you've raised something valid there. I don't really care either way I guess.

funny enough, my granparents voted for hillary while me, my dad, and my mom all voted for trump

Are those the same polls that said Hillary would win Michigan?

President Le Pen!

Your mother is a baby boomer whore

Being sometimes right does not prove they are reliable

Spinning like dradels?

Your grandparents are dead, so your mother has little idea what they'd be thinking.

And what did your father say, Jamal?
Nice pink id btw you fruit :^)

Because the dumbass kept his twitter account active.

As soon as he was president he should have had a PR guy run all his accounts and let the media circus feed on and destroy itself trying to sensationalize stupid shit.

rolling some blunts and celebrating, yeah boi

Idiot, they cant roll because they are dead

If there's one thing that I hate more than 'nazi's' it's people talking for them or their ancestors.

These people have no idea what fighting in a world war is like.

I say we teach them.

Educate her on the Red Terror in revolutionary Spain.

If your parents knew how you think, you'd be turning tricks on the street for shelter and food by supper, faggot

Ask them why Obama & the media didn't go apeshit when a BLM supporter killed 5 cops in Dallas

oh here you go with your approval shit. That's cute little degenerate, good job

Three generations of losers. Umm, cool story, sweetie.

>My mother
pick her upside down like a bowling ball and make her suck your cuck.

Unless your grands were gay communists, they are probably smiling from heaven today. I'll have a talk with your mom about getting back on her meds the next time I fuck her.

Whoa.. so now Trump brings back the dead..

Literally god emperor.