How can one race commit so much evil in this world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad
businessinsider.com/bloodiest-conflicts-in-chinese-history-2014-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ooga booga

Whenever any race came in power it did killing.

Race is not The problem.Power is.

It is almost like you are saying colored people are noble savages who never stoop to sneaky and malevolent shit. I thought that was racist, OP.

Black criminality is the last truth that is yet to be talked about

>How can one race commit so much evil in this world

By being superior.

I'd prefer having a toilet and having a ruling power to no toilet&anarchy, thank you.

For the most part, when a brotha kills somebody it's at least sensible, despite evil. For instance, robbing a dude and shooting him - awful, of course, but it's a localized thing. But the worst shit like mass shootings, Sandy Hook, 9/11, etc. are all either white guys or Islamic terrorists. BTW I do not equate the two groups in severity.

>The Rwanda Genocide
>100 Days
>Mostly Machetes
>1 million dead

Kek they are riding this fuck white people train all the way into political oblivion.

Do they not want to win in 2018 and 2020?

nigger hate thread? nigger hate thread

>tsarnayevs
>white

absolute trash people

Quality not quantity. How many killed by each of these attacks is less than 150 total. Islamic terrorism, based on an ideology drive for ethnic and religious superiority, kills thousands every single year.

>disparate crazy people vs organized religion

Just a dumb nig, nothing to see here.

>white people committing public violence is so rare that it actually makes the news unlike the nth case of shitskins shooting each other

I've always wondered, if inner city blacks are so poor how are they able to afford their countless weaves, hair dyes, tattoos, and piercings? How can they get so fat if they are all on EBT anyways? Fast food is kind of expensive here and I can't see myself surviving on 300 dollars a month for food eating solely fast food.

Jesus, it's like the T-Rex chase scene from Jurassic Park.

Yep... We white people are weak and barely are able to kill anyone. Only white mass murderer who managed to kill lots of people are Anders Breivik and that is mainly because he killed white children so the white terrorist issue is overblown. Other people might have less actual attacks, but they are more effective.

its funny because you couldnt fit the ammount of black on black shootings from one bad city in a Facebook post let alone the whole countrys worth of crimes.

>Charlottesville car murder
So we're killing cars now?

nigger/10
sage

is that part of their culture ? because it looks like attempted rape and assault

I'm so sick of this. There's no point even bothering.
Even when I considered myself to be super liberal I would try to explain to people how these comparisons were disingenuous. They are not mentally capable of understanding any arguments that challenge their beliefs.
With people they know (or at least think) are rightwing, they don't feel there is any need to listen to them and think about what they're saying They are convinced that they are much smarter by virtue of being liberal and in their minds that makes them right every time.

The 9/11 attacks was a coordinated event with 20+ people involved to carry out a single attack.

Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Charleston, and the Challenger of Peace were only 6 people, and ALL of them were mentally unstable and on medications.

Isla Vista was an Asian.
Boston Marathon was 2 Arabs.

If 20 whites of sound mind decided to honestly perform a terrorist attack, you'd know.
The last actual white terrorist was Timothy McVeigh and Anders Brevik.

Imagine 20 of them.

I want thousands of them.

John Allen Muhammad, BLM snipers, Omar S. Thornton, Maurice Clemmons, Nathan Dunlap, Christopher Dorner.

All black mass murderers.

I thought it was an old leather couch falling off the back of the truck.

>boston marathon
>white

They were chechen, not arabs.

>ALL of them were mentally unstable and on (((medications)))

ftfy

What have the Romans ever done for us?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

Then why aren't we banning whites then?

Boston Marathon was 2 Chechens, Caucasian people.

Mass shootings are extraordinarily rare, but I know you're just spouting propaganda as you're paid to do

WE WUZ PEACEFUL AND SHEEET

Stop being a gay nigger

>No Tim McVeigh

Ok so lets start comparing that handful to the thousands of deaths at the hands of islamic terrorists black on black crime and black on white crime / your choice to only choose one side to blame shows your the real fucking racist your the problem you have a problem with white people you are guilty of racism and should all take a long look at yourselves

>whites are better marksmen

your point being?

POO

Whites have more than made up for their crimes with the gifts they have given the world.

The very machine this negress is using to spout her shit, the very chains her ancestors were put in, the ship they were put on and the freedom they were given.

Gifts, what have coloureds done to offset their damage?

Go on.

Can we talk about how pathetic and undeserving niggers are? I mean they literally sold themselves into slavery, but that is whiteys fault too right? Fucking niggers are retarded.

Black ppl: "we dindu nuffin"
Black ppl:
*responsible for 50% of the countries murders every year

Why does everyone seperate this into this "predator vs prey" dynamic? It's so fucking female. Men aren't supposed to think like that. It's US vs THEM. When other people attack whites its worse for whites because whites are being targeted. This is why Black Lives Matter only chimp out when Blacks get killed.

no Sam Hyde

>How can one race commit so much evil in this world

It boggles the mind.

SOOPER POOER 2050

Someone make a list including all the things the media buries: Rotherham, Cop executions in NY elsewhere, Gee Scalise shooting much etc etc etc

Also blaming Boston Marathon on whites is rich, they were muslims.

pretty much this.

Rap music nigguh.

You're welcome cracker honkey pale-skin

And professional dick cleaners.

>less then 13% of population
>commits over 50% of the crime
Nog logic folks

The only thing white people are guilty of is building a sustainable economic ystem and produced the means to purchase slaces from BLACK people. It's not like we went over there and forced them, those stupid niggers sold themselves into slavery. Why should we feel shame for their own stupidy?

>all in America
Anyway, if it's America we're talking about, it's niggers that are stirring up more trouble - "hood culture" harms America way more than these one-off events. But can't say that out loud, can we? That would be "racist", right? (It doesn't make any sense, just because you dislike what certain peoples are doing doesn't mean you're racially motivated).

Don't lump dorner the un cornered in with those faggots.

WE

niggers forget they ruined entire cities and put massive debt on the country with all those gibmedats

>Rattle off some schizophrenics
>Couple of muslims
>A Supreme Gentleman
>One dead after a guy got spooked near a group of protestors blocking the road

Except ((they)) committed most of those acts..

all those events combined don't even come close to the kill count of that 1 muslim terror attack, are whites even trying?

Hilldawg took donations from big pharma
Big pharma who pushed the pills these shooters took

All of the people kill in those events -- sans Boston bombing, because the perps weren't white -- is likely less than the amount of blacks killed by blacks in 2016.

wtf, i love islamic terrorism now

>Elliot Rodger referred to as White after his death.

Terrorism implies its an attack that came from outside the country, white people inherently belong to the US, so no stupid nigger, its not terrorism, i would sooner call every black on white murder terrorism than I would white people sperging out in their own country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism

It's a matter of what's available. There might be tons of fast food joints and other cheap, unhealthy crap available in a part of the inner city, while you'd have to travel relatively far to reach a market that sells healthy, fresh food at a more expensive price.

I live just outside Philadelphia, and I remember a couple years ago a big deal was made that a supermarket was opening in a poor part of the city, because that was the first time in years that area would have access to non-shit food. And even then. it was the culmination of a project to get one there. It wasn't the free market.

Look at his profile pic lmao

Black people declaring a race war over Trump's election. Did you know blacks have smalee brains;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>Microcephalin (MCPH1) is a gene that is expressed during fetal brain development. Certain mutations in MCPH1, when homozygous, cause primary microcephaly—a severely diminished brain
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa

Also Clinton is under investigation again;

>cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html

They're trying to smokescreen the fact that we're winning.

I guess this "broke ass bitch nigga slut" didn't get the memo?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

Blacks started the race war. We are defending ourselves.

Terrorism implies some sort of political subversion. Its the use of force against the civilian population for ideological purposes, usually for political reasons but also for religious ones. Without that you dont have terrorism, just senseless killing. Terrorism is actually a tool for the ones that engage in it, im not american so im not familiar with all those occurrences but it seems to me that they were simply deranged people with access to guns

KEK because 9/11 was a 100% inside job committed by white people.

omg top kek

So.....does the left not understand Sophistry?

They are very good at Ad Hominem attacks, but never get to the point of the argument.

The argument "We can't have terrorism in our own country" is still true, no matter how much they try to pivot to personal attacks.

>you'd have to travel relatively far to reach a market that sells healthy, fresh food at a more expensive price.
not this ignorant meme again. Eating healthy isn't more expensive you mongoloid.

If it was any other race, you'd say it was just because it was that race. Racism nullifies your argument.

White people are responsible for the attacks with the most casualties. With other minorities, it's usually because they have a grievance with an individual or two. They don't go insane on a terror level anywhere near as often as disturbed white people.

You haven't stated any evidence to support your claim.

Music.

Yes I've often asked myself that, but about the fucking jews:
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

If Elliot Rodgers is white then Obama is white

>Imagine 20 of them.

>With other minorities, it's usually because they have a grievance with an individual or two.
Just to clarify, I'm not saying greater casualties don't happen from them at a given time, it's just less often. The majority of their crimes are small-scale

put it this way...in the hoods every day people are killed. every. single. day. from 1882 -1968 onl7 3446 people were lyched. not all of them black.

now in the just ten years how many hundreds of black have been killed by other blacks in the hoods across the USA??

How come blacks never blame Jews? Jews have more power over them than we do.

And how many whites are responsible for decades long gang violence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

dude read up on the nation of islam. they blame the jews.

>Boston Street Bomber
>white

>self defence assault mustangs
>murder

>White people are responsible for the attacks with the most casualties

The An Lushan rebellion killed a larger percentage of Earth's population than WWI or WWII

>businessinsider.com/bloodiest-conflicts-in-chinese-history-2014-10
>3. The An Lushan Rebellion
>755-763, with casualties estimated at 13 million

In an age where there were only 250 million people on Earth.

>complains about whites
>lives in the comforts that whites create
>in the safety of white nations
Also, fuck off with your bait threads.

Yea why are black people so evil?

Yeah, keep pushing the whites back together, they're all the same.

don't make me daydream

Its because leftisim is a mental disease, its being stuck a child mentally,

>everything is going to be alright, or else
t. Lefty

thats cute
i thought i was never going to use this one again

ythink that nog realizes ten times as many people died on 9/11 than in all those listed events.

also boston marathon was sandnigs.

pajeet is correct
negress in op's pic probably can't even point out rwanda on a map

>Elliot Rodger

I fucking rage so much when people say Elliot Rodger was white

HE HAD CLEAR ASIAN FEATURES! HE WAS VISIBLY MIXED RACE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE