STOP JERKING OFF

>STOP JERKING OFF
>DRINK A GALLON OF WATER A DAY
>CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM
>WORK OUT (lift/cardio) AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK
>TALK TO AT LEAST 5 GIRLS A DAY IRL NOT TINDER!!! (this will help with those with social anxiety)
>ABIDE BY PRISON RULES(at least one hour of sunlight a day)
>ONLY SHITPOST 1 HOUR A DAY
>GET SOME SORT OF PART TIME JOB

come on you idiots, this nation is crumbling, stop wasting time and improve yourself, you can do this shit!

But I have a full time job with full benefits. I just need to work out more.

>be myself
>at work 10 hours, 5 days a week
>tired after work
>eat dinner outside
>come home, watch anime and have some wine
>sleep
>repeat

talk to 0 girls a day

Awesome man, look into intermittent fasting, it will help you save money on food and help you lose weight throughout the week.

is their any qt's at work

at least say hi

Intermittent fasting is weak. It takes 3 days if you want the real neurological benefits.

>>STOP JERKING OFF
Wife is already knocked up, I've done my duty, let me pull it for fuck sake.
>>DRINK A GALLON OF WATER A DAY
No.
>>CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM
House* and wife keeps it clean
>>WORK OUT (lift/cardio) AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK
I do
>>TALK TO AT LEAST 5 GIRLS A DAY IRL NOT TINDER!!! (this will help with those with social anxiety)
Wife would kill them, then me, then herself. Bad idea.
>>ABIDE BY PRISON RULES(at least one hour of sunlight a day)
Work in an office, will have to try and do this one
>>ONLY SHITPOST 1 HOUR A DAY
I shitpost at work, so no can do
>>GET SOME SORT OF PART TIME JOB
Part time is for cucks.

I was doing pretty good using a calorie app. Just kind of leveled off because I hate exercise. Need to get more focused.

No. I talk to some old ladies. I work in an office.

>at least 5 girls a day
Do you think I live near sorority or something?

ITS ALL TRUE

But sorry OB, I had to wax my shaft a couple times this weekend, it was building up too much. Back to celibacy now.

Talking more also really does cute social anxiety. Takes a long time but it's true.

if you drink water and do cardio, you can shed pounds with fasting likes it nothing.

i lost 20 plus pounds in a month, just got to keep up with sleep, hydration and vitamins, can't see the harm

Just go to uni and red pill all the qt's you get to sleep with.

Pretty much this without the anime and wine.

I've been doing fasting for some time now. It's great.
I went two days without eating anything and I didn't even feel hungry. My head feels much clearer and I can no longer sit down and shitpost for so long. Every 20 or so minutes I just have to get up and do something, like go for a jog.
Everyone should try fasting.

That's still experience. You don't have to hit on them, just talk to them.

even walking at a brisk pace for 30-60 minutes a night is a good start, plus you get to go outside

if you are married and have a full time job, a few of these don't apply obviously friend. Drinking more water does help tremendously though, especially if you work in an office, improves sex life as well

Work at night and live in a ghetto since it's all I could afford to buy. It's being gentrified, but outdoors at night is not wise here yet. I've been doing some light kettlebells.

>improves sex life as well
how would water improve my sex life? its already pretty good

>talk to at least 5 girls a day
>at least 35 girls a week
>1820 girls a year

w-where do you meet this many girls

More energy if you're well hydrated

checked, and more libido, energy and semen production.

might not apply to you since you are married and can get pussi no matter what

Supermarkets, walking down the street, even at work.

just talk, you don't have to seduce every woman

I pretty much exist on diet soda, I've been losing a good 2 pound a week so I'm on track so far.

Not to sound cunty, but water just tastes like shit to me. Is there anything else I can drink and get the benefit from?

you should jerk off about once every seven days actually

>only cardio and no weights

Enjoy your skinny fat body, more uglier than before.

water with those mio water flavoring things. You can get them with little to no sugar and added vitamins or electrolytes

why would I do any of that?

I'll look into it. Thanks.

BUY GUNS

another tip that often gets overlooked

read books

doing cardio is a good start, of course it's good to incorperate weights but i don't suggest going all in if you are out of shape.

also fasting and cardio is more leaned towards if you want to lose weight first, then you can tone
why?

Don't you want to feel happy and better about yourself

What about twice a day?

absolutely, reading helps you do better in school as well if you are in college

yeah, but that's an impossible task. I'm a fucking retard with no hope. I'm just gonna work some faggot job every day until I die of cancer at 50 or of an aneurysm any fucking minute now. I can't even fucking spell aneurysm. How would any of that bullshit help me?

Tbh that "prison rule" sounds like some solid advice.

I cycle 50+ km almost every day.
Is this cardio enough?

>Is there anything else I can drink and get the benefit from?
Kombucha

You know OP, why tf not eh

>qts
>at work
if you are doing any real work, there aren't. they are all doing bullshit stuff that basically amounts to an adult daycare

absolutely

It's retarded. You can just take some vitamin D.
The reason prisoners get sun is because the prisons try to cut costs and don't want to pay for vitamin D rich foods or supplementation. It's cheaper to just let them go out in the sun.
What's funny about this is that prisons are full of niggers, and 1 hour in the sun is not enough time for a nigger to get his vitamin D dose.

Don't depreciate yourself man, are you in your early twenties? nowadays you'd be lucky to not be a retard with no hope to some extent. Just taking one of these steps might help, it doesn't hurt to try, you can always quit your job or go to fucking mickey d's and eat a large value meal, i ain't stopping ya.

Then do 2 hours in the sun, staying in your room 23 hours a day and just taking vitamin d will not help as much as going outside, outside has more benefits as well, as you can fucking say hi or smile at someone and make them feel good and yourself feel good.

hiding in your bedroom and drinking orange juice and taking a multivitamin isn't the way to get vitamin d

>start uni semester with optimism and a level of motivation
>gym 3 times a week, cook frequently
>go to all lectures and tutes, plan out day in diary
>talk to people, keep room door open
>fuck up once a few weeks in and it all collapses
>shitposting shutin mode who cooks 2-3 days of meals a few times a week and just eats that out of a single container
>gym once or twice a week
>lectures never, live life day to day with zero planning

How to escape this? It's happened like this for the last 2-3 years and I don't know how to sort myself out

It's not all about the vitamins. Like said, there are other positive aspects of going outside.

I already spend about 4 hours a day outside, that's not the point. The point is that ''muh sun'' is not nearly as important as people claim. Vitamin D is the only thing you gain from baking in the sun, other than a tan that makes you look like a shitskin.
I live in a middle of nowhere, so when I go out I don't even see anyone other than some cars passing by.

I've fallen into this hole before, what i used is the cause and effect method and little rewards.

first i think, if i don't go to lectures, the effect will be flunking classes and losing chances to meet people and talk to friends.

the little rewards thing is great too, i love music so what i used to do when i got into a depression hole is tell myself "if i go to class this whole week, i'll go to the record store and buy a new vinyl" it gave me motivation to do such things, this can apply to the gym and other things as well

ok that is your individual circumstance but a person who might live on a campus or in a city can really benefit from going outside

not all these things might apply to you as i told that dude that was married

>WORK OUT (lift/cardio) AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK
2-4 times a week, full body is NOT A MEME if you do it right

The air outside is fresher, as well. It's not just vitamin D you get out of going outside. It's good for the mind, as well. Especially if you walk around in a park - I've read somewhere that it's good for you to see some grass, trees and other kinds of vegetation every day. Spending all of your time in a grey glass and concrete forest is not good for you mentally.
Also, have you heard of light pollution? City dwellers can't fucking see the Milky Way - something everybody could see before. That fucks with you mentally, as well.
Take care of your mind before you take care of your body.

If it doesn't apply to everyone it's bad advice.
I can't tell everyone to go swim 30 min a day. Not everyone any pools or seas near them.
What you're saying isn't that people need to go outside, you're saying that people need to go meet other people. ''Go outside'' is such a generic piece of useless advice I don't understand why people still say it.

Socializing isn't just going outside. A lot of areas are Diverseā„¢ and just going outside aimlessly wandering around isn't the best idea. You should probably look into finding a club or a gym where you can meet people.

just going outside won't change anything unless you are already the type of person people want to interact with, in which case you wouldn't even have that problem to begin with.

All those things sound fucking shithouse , I would rather just end it, if you're not raised properly the pain of becoming normal really isn't even worth it

fine whatever, i'm not gonna argue with you on a fucking messageboard.

If that was a shitpost do I have a status quo to share with you...

Presuming you aren't sincerely repellent, your accent will drop American college girl's panties like little else on the planet. That is for real, no bullshit.

>following cookie cutter public ministry advice
asceticism master race

Politely hitting on old ladies is a public service and may take you far in life. You both know it's bullshit but it's like giving someone water in the desert.

You're a stupid fucking cuck, when will retarded fucks realise some of us are just born fucked in the head, autism , ADHD , avoidant personality disorder , depression, anxiety all untreated because I refuse treatment because I was supposed to be fucked from day one, also get cucked

If I bang 5 prostitutes a week does it count?

>most of this post

Question addressed to

bump!
we need to make a bread about troll / shill threads and the need to slide them. The fire rises brother!

>a gallon of water
you'll fuck up your system with that

if you are lifting 4 times a week, going heavy on those lifts, you're going to fuck your shit up and end up with all sorts of problems. If you are doing pussy exercises, sure, go ahead and do pushups everyday. also, this

every other day or every two days is fine

Listen , bitch , man up. Get out there, talk. I see people like you everyday and the only thing holding you back is YOU.

The reason some people are so motivated is they were born with more dopamine you're essentially on meth compared to a low dopamine person motivation is given at birth , purely genetic

This is why you can talk an aussie girl into flying for 24 hours and spending thousands of dollars on you just to get some real dick , because most aussies are pussies.man up , boy.you will be happier.

>TALK TO AT LEAST 5 GIRLS A DAY IRL NOT TINDER!!!
There's literally no point to doing this. Stop shilling Jordan Memerson

You're high dopamine I'm low dopamine I finder nearly everything boring as fuck because of it , this is basically proven science now, I was born to be lazy as fuck you can't pull motivation out of no where the only way I could comprehend what you feel is it I started doing amphetamine, this knowledge has made everything so clear, why some people in the same family same upbringing are fucked and failures, but high dopamine people will not be capable of comprehending this

Are american girls that quick to bend over for a foreign accent?

>Be me
>Working 2 jobs
>Worked 72 hours last week
>Have wife
>She does the cleaning though not really outstanding at it but I try to help with dishes/garbage.
>Don't see her very much so sex is difficult so beat meat.
>Job is hard labor, is lifting still needed?
>I talk to maybe 5 total kinda regularly not counting wife? Though I am becoming kinda sociable when around people.
>Don't get an hour of sunlight a day.
>I don't drink soda, but I drink iced tea if that's okay. I need a bottle of gatorade for work and then drink water otherwise and before bed.
>What's the shitposting rule like if I only get to do it maybe once a week?

Wouldn't all that dopamine eventually fuck your dopamine receptors like meth does?

>I was born this way so i'm not gonna try
Even if what you're saying is true, why not try amphetamines? Some people are better on drugs

Can the girls be old women? Asking for a friend. He thinks they are easier to talk to.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board. R9K is down the street

GTFO normie faggot. Some people were born fucked. They might reach a certain level of functioning, but not reach beyond that as their brain is physically different. I'm on the spectrum, I socialize fairly well, I talk to people all the time, I even have a girlfriend I've been with for 4 years. I am extremely fortunate to have been able to do this, I still am not comfortable in many situations and I prefer to not be around other people. I can force myself to achieve a baseline level of social functioning. That's it. That is my limit. I will never be a social butterfly, nor do I wish to be. Some normie shit is basically impossible for me. You don't know what the actual fuck you are talking about

Not masturbating a couple of times a day helps too, user.
Huh?
The point is to get comfortable with talking to the opposite sex, and not turn into a mess each time a girl/woman your age talks to you. The goal is to feel confident and to develop charisma - not just when talking with girls, but with other people, as well.

Certain ones yes. Aussie accents are like free passes to the buffet of asses.
The reason why? Aussie accents sound like adventure.

>muh dopamine
Stop.

Because I don't have them

They are not interested in self-improvement of themselves, let alone the nation. They are degenerate scum and everyone who has ever posted there should have their IP address banned from the site and the board should be purged.

>TALK TO AT LEAST 5 GIRLS A DAY IRL NOT TINDER!!! (this will help with those with social anxiety)

what am i in fucking highschool ? retard go fuck yourself.

>talk to girls
Where and how? How to start a conversation with them? What to talk about? "H-hey are y-you a firearms enthusiast? C-check out these guns"
>flexes arms

Well then get some, legally or illegally.

Fuck yourself high dopamine faggot , you know some people are literally fucked an you know it stop lying to yourself

You guys are finding every excuse to not try to at least try one of these things to help yourself

I have bipolar disorder, and i know for a fact taking these steps have helped me feel semi-normal

This is spot on. I know I would instantly be addicted to amphetamines if I were to take them even once for this reason. I am highly addicted to nicotine and caffeine though, I depend on these for motivation. I am also extremely lazy and very little actually interests me, other than what I am interested in. If its some normie thing I'm supposed to give a shit about, I just can't

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>at least one hour of sunslight a day
*blocks your path*

Nah that why we have a welfare system because our government know there are low dopamine faggots like me around

Nothing fucks the soul like that kind of crutch.

Stop being a whiny goy and do what you have to do.

We have a welfare system because our government loves buying votes.

I did all of these for a total of 3 months (100 days to be exact), and on the 101th day it felt like a celebration, I almost cried from happiness, when I jerked off all day, ate a bucket of icecream, and turned my phone off when I got called to go play pool.

Probably around the middle of this test run I realized that I hate it and I muscled on just to prove to myself that I could. Never again.
It was worth it though, now I know for sure that I am not missing out.