BREAKING: I've introduced a resolution with 31 co-sponsors demanding Trump fire any staff who've endorsed or supported...

BREAKING: I've introduced a resolution with 31 co-sponsors demanding Trump fire any staff who've endorsed or supported BLACK supremacists or MUSLIMS (who have killed many more people than a guy with a car)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Americans allow people like this to exist and subvert your country?

But that means we must fire Trump.

>Why do Americans allow people like this to exist and subvert your country?

Why do you exist faggot?

Decades of propaganda does that to a nation.

Most Americans arent Americans.

>Pramila Jayapal

Americans dont give into demands. We hunt the terrorists

Because we are a nation of mongrels with no identity. This nation was destined the fail the day they decided not to send the niggers back to Africa.

>resolution

translation: i and my party have no power so I am reduced to wasting the legislature's time with whining

At least theres one amerimutt who knows his place

I work in IT for NBC, the journolist email group this week said "demand Trump fire Bannon, Gorka, and Miller".

You will hear by friday at least 30 instances of all the networks demanding these men be fired.

>fire your staff

"no" - Trump probably

Yeah, it is indeed a real shame that Trump was elected because of retarded poor people.

Good fuckin luck.

How about YOU install some nasty programs on their system, or leak internal documents. Hell just open some ports and let anons do the job

>You will hear by friday at least 30 instances of all the networks demanding these men be fired.

Good. Trump's comments yesterday made it clear that's not going to happen, so let them continue making asses of themselves trying to make the news instead of reporting it.

It's because America has lost it's culture. As has every country in the west. Just look at Germany, so thousands of years they've tried to conquer and destroy Europe and were responsible for both world wars (Because of the Blanko-Vollmacht). And now they portray themselves as a open minded society.

A simple search reveals the average Trump voter was wealthier than the average Clinton voter.

You are either a shill spreading propaganda or a sheep who got fooled by propaganda.

Nah, the money spent on hardware allows me to play with all the toys I've ever wanted to and I don't want to go to jail for leaking who is sleeping with who.

This!!

Exactly! Grandstanding on that soapbox and the blacks eat it up!

who tf is this bitch,

kek, omg 30 times? 30?

who tf watches (((MSM))) anymore anyway, apart fromthe off clip and delicious salt mining?

le edgiest teenager

>salt mining

I just let rip, almost puked, I need to watch my diet

Try hydrogen sulfide in a poorly ventilated area, instead.

oy vey, der gas, der gas

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8