Why does this retard tweet this everytime he fucks up and thinks it just automatically makes everything better?

Why does this retard tweet this everytime he fucks up and thinks it just automatically makes everything better?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikizionism.blogspot.com/2012/01/jewish-control-over-1918-1923-german.html
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897789873205194752
f------k.com/reportantisemitism/
report-antisemitism.de/
cst.org.uk/antisemitism/report-antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>atheist

Well hes not wrong

I thought this guy prided himself on not believing in fairy tales.

So 2 groups with helmets and wooden bats and 1 maniac driving into a crowd of people is literally the same thing as the Holocaust????

I didn't realize Dawkins was so woke.

Watch out, in (((Europe))) he would've been arrested for minimizing the Holocaust like dat.

Or is he suggesting that 1 American landwhale >>> 6,000,000 Jews ?

Except the holocaust never happened.

he still needs to sell books

I agree
wikizionism.blogspot.com/2012/01/jewish-control-over-1918-1923-german.html

Because the NatSocs were definitely racially motivated, right? It's not like the jews did anything to provoke them in the first place. That would be silly!

IS HE
DARE
I SAY
I REALLY MIGHT REGRET IT
BUT
DARE
I SAY
IS HE
/ourguy/

(((Richard Dawkins))) the Zionist Scientist. Oy vey.

>Holocaust. Both sides to blame: Jews for being Jews and Nazis for not killing them
FTFY

Don't forget he was followed by people with bats who started smashing his window

This.

link the fucking tweet when you make a post about it you degenerate autistic piece of shit

He's a leftist faggot. Ignore him.

Which is weird because you'd think all atheists would be super redpilled if they followed empirical science half as closely as they say they do.

I unironically agree with this tweet.

He's not right, you retard.

Time to start saying Neo-Commies and Neo-Nazis I guess.

can some suicidal maniac Sup Forumsfuck please go and kill people like this? just take them out with you and you will be remembered forever as an fucking hero.

Wow this guy is calling out the rat race for being rats. Balls of fucking steel. Much respect.

I mean he's right

Replace Nazis with Antifa and Jews with Nazis

He's right tho

best post

what a stupid arrogant fuck

No this is good. Let the mainstream push the narrative the antifa is just normal everyday people fighting against evil Nazis. It will bite them in the ass.

Funniest thing I have read all day, that headling got a hearty kek from me.

I actually thought for a second he was serious, this could get a lot of hate from the jewish community, they don't like jokes about jews unless they are self-deprecating. especially from a nonjew

Jews were to blame for the shot they did that made Germans resent them. Or do these morons think that the kikes were innocent victims and that Hitler hypnotized Germans into hating the jews for no reason?

This user gets it.

I agree for the "wrong reasons"

At what point? After how much damage has been done?

>The holocaust was the jews fault for being jewish
ANTI SEMITE

SHUT IT DOWN

He's British.

The British swallowed the whole ebil Nazi pill so that they can think they're the gud goys and eradicate their historical misdeads as one of the most tyrannical Empires the world has ever seen.

> inb4 b-b-but The British Empire was a force for good and civilization across the globe
Sure it was Nigel

more like the french and british are to blame for ww2

He forgot the sarcasm mark "βΈ®". Therefore he is serious. Everyone know how difficult it is to convey tone through text.

So he's saying the Nazis had good reason to kill them because they were dirty jews?

Ask one of these rabid Nazi haters what the Jews did to make Hitler want to remove them from Europe and all you will get as a response is Hitler was a mad/crazy/monster/evil etc no acknowledgement of Jewish crimes against the German people

kek

holy fuck its real
> twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897789873205194752
athiesm, not even once

Is he admitting that jews brought anti semitism upon themselves?

i think he's trying to zing trump on criticizing both sides of the charlotte riots. but to me he's just saying that hitler is a product of the weimar republic

>How is this an analogy for nazis vs communists?

Trump's words are powerful enough to make people unintentionally tell the truth.

He's only half right. It was actually the 'allies' that indirectly killed the Jews.

This.

ziontist?

He compares a country to a rally. He's a retard for giving the left free reign to act like thugs. The rally wasn't a massive war machine trying to relocate Jews by force.

Irrelevant. The comparison is flawed to begin with. A peaceful rally isn't the German government.

Dawkins is an idiot for tweeting this.

I mean yeah, if you look at it objectively, the interpretation is completely up to the reader.

>Which is weird because you'd think all atheists would be super redpilled if they followed empirical science half as closely as they say they do.
They ally, really dont. They just jump on the atheism cock-carousel because it makes theme feel good. They don't care about actual logic or rationality, and trying to use these thinking a debate with them only results in them going full leftist on you. Atheists are *overwhelmingly* bluepilled

HE'S BEING IRONIC, MOCKING WHAT TRUMP SAID you dumb moronic toilet brain 2 digit iq shit-for-brains twats. My fucking god this board is unbelievable.

i completely agree with you on this one, ovendodger-kun

>i think he's trying to zing trump on criticizing both sides of the charlotte riots
You think? What do you think he meant shitface? Not think. He is.

Whoosh

lol mad online

Lmao he's right
BASED DAWKINS

Hit a nerve huh?

i was using soft language to be polite to the other user who might not have got it, you fucking faggot-ass, warm-beer drinking wifes-son-raising muslim fuckface. eat a dick, or worse - an english breakfast

no

Of course I know that. I was just talking about the reason the Nazis hated the jews back then. I didn't have the present-day situation in mind at all

He virtue signals whenever he can because he used to get flak for talking about biological racial differences.

Sometimes Dawkins makes me sad. He bows down to the power shamelessly.

He's a disappointment.

fpbp

Atheists have no morals.

Japanon always delivers

My thoughts exactly

have you seen sam harris' tweet? complete meltdown, and the bullshit of a follow-up tweet
i think it's the first time he basically said white shit is smellier than other people's shit

I thought he was smart. Makes me realize what a dumbass he is.

Damn. I used to think Dawkins was the face of honest atheism with integrity. What a disappointment. He's Sam Harris-tier.

I miss Hitchens.

>Dawkins

Shit, I only read the text first and agreed with it too

This is what I always say. The root cause of anti-Semitism is Semitism. Without Semitism there would be no anti-Semitism.

George Soros is an Ashkenazi Khazarian from the tribes of Israel. HE helped murder Jews not of HIS so called Royal bloodline. Hitler's mother was Ashkenazi Khazarian. Rothchilds. Angela Merkel. They STILL pillage and murder anyone who is not of their bloodline. Not all "Jews" are created equal in their eyes. So REAL Nazi Soros is funding FAKE Nazis to provoke a civil war to destroy America. Like he did in the Ukraine. Same formula. Same media helping.

> muh science
Predictable.

holy shit, reverse hiroshima

woah

thats, actually not wrong.

It`s not >virtue, it`s clear science.

> you want to do research, goy? shill for (((us))) and we give you equipment... probably

>he thinks he's being clever but it's actually just true

He is a fucking retard

Wow. That is completly racist. I dont need to take any context on this. I am offended and outraged. That man is a racist! His employer should be notified.

I dont care his reasons, you dont use the Jewish people, or that atrocity as some minor point, WHICH IT WAS NOT, as a way to poke fun at another.

WAS THE HOLOCAUST FUN?! I GUESS WE CAN START MAKING 9/11 JOKES NOW AS WELL!

I DEMAND HE APOLOGIZE! I DEMAND THE TRIBE KNOWS ABOUT THIS!

f------k.com/reportantisemitism/
report-antisemitism.de/
cst.org.uk/antisemitism/report-antisemitism
timesofisrael.com

Oh Mr. Dawkins, you made a grievous error today by wronging an entire group of people for your own petty, personal vendetta against the president. It never concerned us, but it sure does now.

Those are just a few of the links.

in his defense he never stated how many were killed.

I'm saving this offend lesson

About time this man says something intelligent

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF BANTS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE