Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRWu31wzRWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

gj

Giving their family names and phone numbers is retarded. You're just going to turn people who aren't even involved into martyrs.
All this kike has to do is cry about how DA NAZIS are harassing his family.

wearing our flag doesn't fool us chiam, get your virgin was back in the oven

he knew the risk.
fuck off shill

Yes, goy hehe. Just attack random family members hehe
No way this is going to backfire or cause positive PR for kike you're trying to attack
Good goy

Dude's got such a punchable face, you really just want to lay into him. He'd go down like a sack of potatoes.

how do you know this is the right guy

look it up, its him

"Help me fight back......... by sending me money!". Jews are fucking ridiculous.

8 chan is claiming that's the guy. Google his name. Seems legit.

Going after family is lowest of the low, unnecessary colateral damage. It hurts but it also makes you lowest of the low.

Hell you also give opening for alt left for false flag that can be turned around.

DELET

I'm joking, proliferate this.

sneaky bump

faggot was eternally btfo'd

Morality isn't the issue. No one cares that ''it's low''. What matters is that it's a bad tactic. Remember how the kikes went after Richard Spencer's mom. It didn't work out too great for them, it would be even worse for us.
If there were no consequences to harassing their family, I would't give a single fuck if someone wanted to go harass his mom or something.

They need to die, their family members need to die, you need to die most of all.
Fuck your PR larping and your internet larping, I'm not a tough guy nor a millenial, just a normal man fed up with your bullshit to the point this is what I calmly wish for.
Anyone acting like you needs to be murdered brutally.

t. antifa

t. shariablue shill

i might clean up the tweet but wut u guys think?

Call out the jew, yes.

Kike.

Wew enjoy that ban newfag

God bless you Frogbro

btw it is real the dude is really a jew kek

>evertime

The kosher chameleon strikes again. Did he actually ask for help to 'fight back' and proceeded to link his patreon? They're not even trying to hide are they?

I HURT MY SELF TODAY

Hey OP, are you a retard or is this a false flag to get his patreon numbers up? At the very least using hitler in the ID image is beyond dumb.

In any case a better approach is simply punishing the guy for his overreach. He's due for a big ass lawsuit over misidentifying a guy as a nazi.

>jews aren't white

Look at this fuckin' guy and tell me he isn't white.

The old "judaism is a race" meme.

Most of the hooked nose, jews you see in Israel are white/arab mixed race people.

No. He deserves to suffer for his actions. That includes everybody associated with him. Make people afraid to act this way and our movement will thrive.

his patreon is already taken down

He thought he was being cute and thought he was untouchable; It's a message more than anything that he's hardly a threat and a faggot

Not only will your movement not thrive, not only is it basically dead. Im here to piss in your eyeballs. White racist sissys are pathetic. Shitting down your gullet now faggots, how does it taste you fucking OSTRACIZED LOOOOSERS of society.

Eat shit and die motherfuckers.

In the UK he would be given a new identity bc he would be killed .

Btw, I have a sexy white blue eyed gf and I fuck her brains out. It feels sooo good man. Feels sooo nice to sate your cock in tight white pussy.

Get rekt beta faggots. Im pissing right in your face in your safe space. Direct stream right into your eyeballs. Faggots.

People have been saying this shit for years. What makes you think it's especially true now? We have only grown in numbers despite the six gorillion controversies surrounding us. Lefties always chirp "n- no this is REALLY the end of the right wing!!" and then nothing happens. Literally lmaoing at your life right now, I can just smell the fear through your screen

Stfu, your a fucking loser. Youre lashing out your WHORE Of mothers divorce =(

Boohoo broken home billy. Cry ten million tears you inbred hills have eyes southern poorfag.

Lonely beta piece of USELESSNESS

So THIS is the power of the aut-left...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Clearly butthurt from whore mothers divorce =(

Whats it like having no game or social skills? being a lonely fucking loser lmao.

Who're the "Alt-Right"? What kind of people join confederate, neo nazi rallies like this? What kind of people support these sewage brains?

Allow me to explain in the most obvious manner:

(1) They're mostly inbred, cousin-fuckin hicks that were either born in a broken rest-stop toilet or a trailer park dumpster

(2) Most of them struggle with being attracted to their siblings, parents, uncles or aunts.

(3) The "Alt-right" are 95% ugly men with inferior genes, poor health, and disgusting hygiene - very few women are part of the Alt-Right because no decent woman would ever want to fuck such useless, sexually inadequate and disgusting men.

The married ones cheat on their wives, but that's okay because their wives are secretly fucking their more attractive, more compassionate and more intelligent liberal enemies

(4) Most of them live off of a diet of soda, beef jerky, white bread, mayonnaise, and saltine crackers - and then develop cancer and heart disease faster than the rest of the human population

(5) If they weren't such Bible-humping, gay-hating conservatives they'd all be sucking each other's dicks and fucking each other in a giant bath of Budweiser, venison and Mountain Dew

(6) The Alt-right are the white, American born version of ISIS and Radical Islam

(7) The Alt-Right are just angry and deeply saddened that they are the most inferior, runt-ridden, gene-infected race on earth

kek. what a fag

Holy shit keep it coming dude, I honestly can't stop laughing at how hard you're trying right now

ITs not gay, its righteous. Fucking ownage. You mad sissy?

t. irrelavent southern poorfag. Lonely fat motherfucker. Cleary hit a nerve, how can I miss. I own this place.

damn, this nigga mad af
calm the fuck down man
Go smoke a blunt and watch some worldstar or something

>Be jew
>decide to attack Sup Forums
>'Oh fuck, these guys mean business, how can I profit off this now?'
>ask for patreon support from gullible goys
>???
>profit?

Sorry to break it to you bud but you're not the first person who's tried to raid Sup Forums. You'll be gone in a few days and we'll be back to business as usual. Unfortunately for you, one buttmad autist on the internet can't really impact our movement in any significant way. Enjoy the board tho

Is this 8's work?

Good job either way. No surprise it's one of (((them)))).

How bout I crack some skulls with a bike lock of justice. Listen up you lonely sexless beta shit faggots. Were going to take EVERYTHING.

You fat loser UGLY motherfuckers. Youre fucking WORTHLESS. NOBODY loves you. Not your WHORE MOTHERS who filed for divorce. NO ONE. Not stacey or becky who I fuck btw. Nobody.

You are already at rock bottom. And not only am I not going to help you out. Im going to rain piss on your face for the rest of your lives.

EVERYTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRWu31wzRWw

what's the adress of his black bull?

Um bud, how bout you reverse image search me faggot. Youre clearly new and youve obviously lonely. Fucking loser. Beta shit motherfucker.

Just checked, they have it stickied kek. Meanwhile, watch this get deleted.

good, strike the jew where he feels the most

The Sith were un-ironically better than the Jedi. The Galactic Empire on the whole was also better for the galaxy.

Fuck off you retarded kike. Get pissed on.

>Using Sup Forums as an excuse to earn some money from patreon
Classbook jewery

no 'i think'. be declarative.