Would you support an american invasion in North Korea and a regime change...

Would you support an american invasion in North Korea and a regime change? If yes aren't you afraid that it ends up like a Middle Eastern regime change?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4lIzO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we could reasonably stop all chances of north korea shooting a nuke off, yes. A terrorist-filled korea is better than a nuclear one

I support nuking NK from orbit and leaving the ROK and China to fight over what's left.

no fuck off, they're not our responsibility

>A terrorist-filled korea is better than a nuclear one
Well if it's to turn NK like a terrorist shithole like Libya or Iraq I don't know...

No. The Norks will collapse on their own. If they launch an attack, yeah, they need to get their shit pushed in. But they are one of the few places where there is a ready made plan for actually improving the country if it comes down to that. They're not ignorant cousin fuckers, and they do have relatives to their south who will help.

It's funny that the other countries complain about us being involved in other countries then turn around and beg us to be world police.

>Americans can't even afford healthcare and clean water and want to spend trillions on another meaningless war that they'll benefit nothing from even if they win

Let them beg

I don't support it because the war would cost too many lives.

However it will not end up in anarchy like Iraq or Libya since there is a viable functional nation state in South Korea which will be able to take control of the whole peninsula.

what about a terrorist filled nuclear one

Absolutely not, out of question. I don't want such a pure and innocent society to turn like it's cucked cousin.

only if we save all the cute korean pussy first

They don't have Islam so there is that.

>regime change
No, let's not waste our time with such bullshit. Turn that country into a giant smoking crater and leave it at that.

>However it will not end up in anarchy like Iraq or Libya since there is a viable functional nation state in South Korea which will be able to take control of the whole peninsula.

I think it won't be easy though. I truly think China and SK will fight to have the NK clay.

Actually the end of US hegemony (which is more and more happening thanks to Trump) would be awesome

But they have communism

japan was nuked twice and 50 years later is the third-most powerful economy. NK would be similar. You can't compare sandniggers to high-iq east asians.

China and Korea may Goto war for a period agree, but at some point they will enter into a treaty and we will have a clear resolution. There may never be any real stability in Iraq/Libya until Turkey is able to reform the Ottoman Empire.

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

In the year of 2000 there were eight countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

It is not a coincidence that these country, which are listed above were and are still being under attack by the western media, since one of the main reasons these countries have been under attack in the first place is because they do not have a Rothschild owned Central Bank yet.
The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

The only countries left in 2017 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

After the instigated protests and riots in the Arab countries the Rothschild finally paved their way into establishing Central Banks, and getting rid of many leaders, which put them into more power.

GOOD GOYS!!!!

you assume its mutually exclusive. you could end up with nuclear terrorist who have subs and had in their possession a american sub long enough to do some basic diagnostic testing on channels used for communication

Please did East Germany

Every American deserves a spike through their skull

Sorry phone posting fag, that should say so did East Germany

Rothschilds are cancer

you gonna give them nukes, rabbi?

>Would you support an american invasion in North Korea and a regime change?
I would support a NK invasion in america
Based Kim must put the porkies in line

And will eventually erase the Jewry

Bump

North Korea people want the end of their government

No. Different culture. Not going to happen. Also SK and PRC will take care of remains.

>American intervention ever having a good outcome with jew string pullers around
shiggy diggy

Even if North Korea had no nukes and no military it would a terrible idea to invade, you'd be forcing China to back rebels to maintain instability in the region and everyone would be worse off.

>Would you support an american invasion in North Korea and a regime change? If yes aren't you afraid that it ends up like a Middle Eastern regime change?

South Korea say they won't allow the US to invade.

There are several reasons why it's not a good idea
1. China will most likely ally with NK
2. Unlike Syria, we'll have to accept refugees, since it would have been because of us
3. They have a shit ton of armaments at the DMZ aimed directly at Seoul, which is a city with around 10 million people
4. they'll most definitely retaliate with a nuclear strike, probably at Hawaii, Alaska, or California, and no, just because they're liberals doesn't make it worth it plus, radiation spreads so it'll go all around the west side of the states

>South Korea say they won't allow the US to invade.
What? Why?

Because they'll shoot missiles at Seoul before the US, SK is literally NK's hostage

archive.is/4lIzO
What about accepted their offer to halt their nuclear program instead?

They should aid south korea in finally squashing the norks

I would invade her southern region.

fuck no I wouldn't.

Sven you post degenerate shit one more time and I...

I don't get why China doesn't do it, if they're so afraid of losing their buffer state they can just replace the Kim Regime with someone who doesn't threaten one of the most powerful military country in the world

Why the fuck Japanese have these fetishes for torture and pain? Is it bc of the nukes they received in the past that fucked up their genes?

No fuckwad but if they have nukes already and become terrorists that's not a very good thing lol

Hell nah. DPRK did nothing wrong. They are just trying to defend themselves against American aggression. They got 80000 US soldiers surrounding them.