/DIXIE/ General only the dead can know peace from these feels edition

All Welcome ITT; Sons and Daughters of Dixie. Central and South American Confederados, curious Europeans, respectful Strayans, and all others interested in glorious /DIXIE/ culture.
Shaun King, BLM, Antifa, and Muslims may leave.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA

All states REEEEEEPORT IN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8OUriWLnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I dont care who you like to fuck as long as you're not trying to shit all over me. Welcome.

marylander here. i think the south were damn rebels but, the current state of things is an attack on european americans as a whole
the greatest problem being the majority european american compliance and complicity in the attack
congradulations to everyone willing to fight back with real fury and fire
not just flip flop talk and complain like the cuckservatives and president

Well pissing of southerners like me will only create more Nazis so I'm all for the commies having the little joy ride of revisionist history but the moment they touch Stone Mountain is when I go out and start tearing down MLK. North Carolinans are turning on their democrat governor Roy cooper because white southerners love their heritage and hate the fucking Yankees and west coast elite telling us what to do. Why do you think Karen Handel won over ossof because commiefornia told us Georgians to vote soros puppet ossof and we did the exact opposite and voted in conservative Karen Handel. Southern Pride nation wide.

I hate it, I really do. This is what it's been like as a /DIXIE/ since the Civil War ended, what with the constant shitting.

Pic related sums up the feelings of every white man at this point on this shit.

Some folks say a nigger won't steal
I caught three in my corn field
One had a bushel and one had a peck
One had a rope tied around his neck

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8OUriWLnc

to be quite honest this continent and it's values have always been a fucking lie
the slave industry is right up there in our list of dishonorablility
3/4 of these confederate civil war monuments were erected in the 1890s-1920s
in order to give fighting pride in the dixie folk so they could be more easily used in our industrial wars
it isn't coincidence that training centers and recruitment are based in the south

so, the reconcilliation with confederacy and erection of it's monuments
was really just a goal of war footing during the spanish-american war
which was a total false flag induced scenario

Good Lord! Look at the expression on the faces of the scum shouting at him.

now that said the current state of affairs is quite difference than the american corporatist wars
european-americans are heading for the reverse manifest destiny
got to get plumb mad dog mean so at least we go down fighting historically

The one bitch looks like her conscience is saying "what the fuck are you doing" but her feelings are in control.

This.

lads, why is DIXIE so much better than the north?
what went so right?

Saying ma'am and sir when you address people does wonders for a culture.

So when will be hit them back?

/we/ wont be hitting anyone and we'll let (((them))) keep coming at us. Normies will see it and vote accordingly.

But I want a civil war round 2!

Cant win hearts and minds and put everyone back to work if we're shooting at eachother.

I'm offended by the lack of negros in your field.

>Fuck Memphis
Tennessee here, you Arkansas boys are alright.