Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed a marathon, a 5k...

Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed a marathon, a 5k, and is training to complete an IRONMAN triathlon. She has done more than any of you neckbeards while you sit around making fun of fat people.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/road-to-tempe-2016-ragen-the-cheater/
youtube.com/watch?v=BEwlAyl7U94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Cox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for real, bodyshaming on Sup Forums is fucking retarded and mental cuckery of the highest caliber. quit sucking down bluepills (wahh they look a way that doesn't please me sexually) and realize that fat people have a right to exist as fat as they please. Faggots

That's just 3 miles you fucking fagggot anybody can do that

Why are you reposting Reddit comments here?

>plus-sized professional athlete,

you what?

a marathon is 3 miles?

that's the average distance between McDonald's locations

no, not 'anybody' can do 3 miles you retardfaggot

That's a tranny. Let's make a rule, you cucks have to post unclothed video with your bait.

>tfw no perma bulking amazon wife with giant titties that will birth you strong children

Imagine her rancid BRAPS

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/road-to-tempe-2016-ragen-the-cheater/ little something about her 5k

>implying she ran more than 5% of that marathon

She probably just walked it and finished in like 10 hours or something. Literally anyone can do that who weighs less than 500 pounds.

Her marathon time is over 10 hours.

>Iron man
2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, a 112-mile (180.25 km) bicycle ride and a marathon 26.2-mile (42.16 km) run, raced in that order and without a break.

She's going to fucking die.
And not a thing of value will be lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEwlAyl7U94

You're speaking for yourself right, amerifat?

5k is considered a marathon?

>70 minute 5k
I can bear crawl a 5k faster than that.

>fat
>people

choose one

>Completed a marathon
>Disqualified for cheating
She's literally quit, DNF'd or cheated in every one of her races.

the marathon she'll finish is at the steakhouse.

Kek what a filthy landwhale

This

how long did it take her to finish?

fuck off, fattie lover.

Please reveal your flag to be Australian

Aren't 5ks usually walked instead of run? I always see old people in that category.

My brother was a pro card Ironman athlete for several years. I can assure you, this land whale will never be able to finish one. Probably not even the swim.

If she gets the timing right she can just ride the tides in and out

Three miles, so basically one trip walking around Walmart without a motor cart. What an inspiration.

bit of trouble since Greenpeace will probably keep shoving her back in the water

I did a 10k without prior training, thats not a big deal...

>After taking a photo, they wander off into the food vendor area.
Kek

I would hope they could you fat fuck. If you can't run AT LEAST 2 miles without stopping you're a out of shape POS. Fucking pathetic.

>Ironfat

kek

apparently she cheated on her 5k.

she finished from the wrong direction, so she cut the run short. disqualified.

she hasn't done anything, running? are you fucking kidding me? I was running when I was 5 years old. She will likely die doing the ironman so why are you trying to hurt this poor woman?

bodyshaming is more of a reddit thing, go find your way back

Like she ran a 5k. She just walked the whole fucking thing and took breaks. I doubt she gave a shit about her time, it was finishing. I'm sure there was a big cake buffet waiting for her from her family.

lmao a Netflix marathon you mean

hey kill yourself faggot I haven't used that site in my entire life

That much is obvious.

>She has done more than any of you neckbeards while you sit around making fun of fat people
lol no

Healthy At EVERY Size you retard.

Get Fucked! You don't get that the powers that be want healthy white people with a little extra energy reserves out there ready to kick ass and take names?

Are you the white races Holocaust camp manager? Don't eat, you're fat enough.. meanwhile we'd starve to death without eat more.

Anyone have her marathon time? I fancy a good laugh. I'm guessing from a 4mph waddle with regular walking breaks puts her at about 7 hours

>Exploding knees

*Health At EVERY Size

meaning ytou should take care of your health no matter how big you are

Polish a turd and it's still a turd

>She waddled the 5k
Her and her friend walked to the finish line. The photo of her finishing is her walking over the line the wrong way about 5 minutes after her partners photo, of her walking the wrong way. They walked maybe .7 miles total from the start to the finish and it took them an hour

finished behind some 74 year old man

>She has done more than any of you
She's definitely eaten more than any of us

>10 HOURS

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I remember when she failed her ironman., went into the water, then complained about getting kicked in the face, then left the event.

This has got be old pasta.

Her marathon was fucking pathetic. Like 13 hours, they closed the course on her.

>t. 3h38m

Don't speed shame me pol. Muh type 2 muscle fibers.

I have done all of that.

Wow, 10 hours for 26 miles..dat fast!

>10 hours
that's 2.6mph
she literally walked it

> In 1971, she and her teammates were the first group of teenagers to complete the crossing of the Catalina Island Channel in California. She has twice held the record for the fastest crossing of the English Channel from England to France (1972 in a time of 9 hours 57 minutes and 1973 in a time of 9 hours 36 minutes[4]). In 1975, Cox became the first woman to swim the 10 °C (50 °F), 16 km (10 mi) Cook Strait in New Zealand. In 1976, she was the first person to swim the Straits of Magellan in Chile, and the first to swim around the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa.

Cox is perhaps best known for swimming 2 hour 5 minutes in the Bering Strait on 7 August 1987,[5] from the island of Little Diomede in Alaska to Big Diomede, then part of the Soviet Union, where the water temperature averaged around 43 to 44 °F (6 to 7 °C).[6][7][8][9] At the time people living on the Diomede Islands, only 3.7 km (2.3 mi) apart, were not permitted to travel between them, although the Eskimo communities there had been closely linked until the natives of Big Diomede were moved to the Russian mainland after World War II.[10] Her accomplishment a few years before the end of the Cold War earned praise from both US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.[2]

She was disqualified from the 5k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Cox

Sea mammals have lots of blubber for a reason.

wow overweight woman completes 5k in 2.5x the time of your average soccer mom and """runs""" a marathon at the pace of a bowling ball thrown by a retarded child with muscular dystrophy

such an inspiration!!!!! bigots

>Sea mammals have lots of blubber for a reason.

yeah its because they love cake

Even if she's a delusional cheater simply being able to walk from one end a 5k to the end, ignoring the course directions is superior to simply sitting on the sofa eating bon bons.

Also given her frame, I'm a bit surprised she's even able to walk for 10 hours.

But there's simply something I must know. Are there any pictures of her on a bicycle, for the triathalon? I would like to bring it back to the people of /n/.

Pic somewhat related. It's Ernest Gagon. A USAC cyclocross racer. He's not very good but he does race the entire course, and he's lighter than when he started.

I should collect needles, just in case.