Tech Companies that have subscribed to identity politics

I liked it when technology was politics agnostic. Programmers hated politics.

Mozilla kept sending me anti-Trump, womenz rights and general SJW fuckery emails. Mozilla teaming up with George Soros to fight (((fake news))) was the last straw. Today I kicked Firefox & Thunderbird to the curb and unsubscribed from their shitty newsletter. Good thing because Firefox has never been slower for me without any add ons enabled. What a piece of crap.

What are other tech companies pushing the same agenda?

eh mozilla have always been lefty faggots
linux were so proud of china using their os
they have always been communist faggots
all linux and mozilla products are absolute garbage now and have been for years

>linux were so proud of china using their os

If we were to really pay attention to that we wouldn't use the web at all, it runs on Linux.

i'm no sure what you're getting at. we can't control how the internet runs... i wouldn't use any faggot communist os though. i use windows because it was free and it's easy to use. there's not faggotry attached to windows.

>windows
>free
Top kek.
Also, Mozilla probably the last uncucked browser

windows is free for pirates and mozilla are funded by soros

i thought a russian would be on top of all this tech stuff

Which browser is free from fuckery and is still usable, though? Sup Forums are all autistic fucks running some barebones shit that I found totally unusable.

>he pays for OS
>probably Win10 to boot

Firefox is beyond cucked. Mozilla dumped its CEO for former support of family values... And now is literally teaming with Soros.

Switch to Brave. Same developer, but no cuckery.

Been using Palemoon and find it useful and light.

honestly no browser is because a browse is the portal to the internet. there is too much money to be made from your data and advertising. i still use firefox but i use certain add ons to help with trying to block (((them))). i am under no illusions about how we have basically no privacy online. chrome is shit because they block sites that they deem unsafe. firefox still don't do that so that is why i use it. i don't update it though.

>i'm no sure what you're getting at.

Linux aren't at least pushing degeneracy like Mozilla does with their trannies and anti-white (male) propaganda. Despite condemning the Trump ban (Jim Zemlin only) the Linux foundation just pushes the idea that it's a free os for all.

>Mozilla probably the last uncucked browser

Firefox is cancer. I'm using Vivaldi at the moment, but I'm sure there's another SJW start up behind it.

>Sup Forums runs on superior FreeBSD

Linux isn't one group of people selling products. I would think most open source people are more pro free speech than pro China. At least if you don't like it, you can change it compared to a corporate groupthink monolith like Apple.

lol yeah but linux is a different kettle of fish all together. it's an os and normies don't want to use it. it's too hard to learn the simple code needed to get things working. linux is still in the same camp as mozilla though and they still fill their os released full of bloatware and all sorts of (((helpful tools))).

Browsers are all cancer, Firefox is unironically the least cancerous one.
Sad world we live in, sad world.

Onion browser.
Developed by CIA in American style

the fuck that even mean? fucking Stormfront had their own linux distribution. you might take issue with something Canonical developing a distro exclusively for China to use, and that's fine, but "Linux" is just a kernel.

>windows is free for pirates
So as Linux
>and mozilla are funded by soros
I don't care since it's free and allowing me to use Tor.

it means that linux are communist faggots
what do you think redhat is

>free soft is COMMIE
BREAKING NEWS!

windows is free too if you're not a retarded faggot

>what do you think redhat is
a gnu/linux distribution that is explicitly developed for enterprise usage and makes money by selling support for it. hardly communistic.

>money by selling support for it
>for a free os

wonderful

Waterfox. Basically a fork of Firefox without all the telemetry and tracking. Can keep your add-ons.
Pretty much the same experience browsing, maybe faster. Only change is you won't be helping out the Firefox crew with your data.

free in the context of gnu/linux means free as in freedom, not free as in beer. Windows is not free.

>He hasn't switched to palemoon

he doesn't mean free as in money. he means ""free as in freedom"" from the GPL licence, which people call communist compared to licences like the BSD style ones.

it's not even really communist. just because you use GPL license doesn't mean you can't sell your software.

>freedom

hahahaha. the only thing linux is good for is backtrack. i can do everything else on windows.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

communist as in it forces freedom. BSD gives the freedom to take the code and sell it as propietary, whereas the GPL demands all code is returned

MIT license is superior in every way, and you'd know that if you ever had to use the GPL (I like to call it the "good luck, pal") license.

touche

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white rabbits.

Raspberry Pi is also SJW. Maker magazine is now just full of articles congratulating niggers for doing basic shit.

Tech, and the Internet, were open and non-PC when only men were online. Once it became user-friendly enough for women to use, that free-wheeling attitude was doomed to be pushed off into a few ghettos.

this OS is still capable of being CIA nigger'd user. only the OS of Temple will stop them. ask god about it from his word picker
RPis are apparently really low hardware for their price. The only good thing about them is the community & support.

/thread
I miss 90s Usenet

God isn't real, you know.

the hell are you on about?

>he doesn't remember USENET
>his ISP probably didn't even run its own NNTP server

>stormniggers on tech

just use waterfox or icecat

>paid shill

get back to sucking linus' dick, olaf.

When you don't know what the fuck are you talking about but must voice your worthless opinion

>Paying for OS ever
I am dissapoint.