Pic related: This is Normal in Canada

Disagreeing with it is not just considered bad, it is considered evil. Any word uttered not in full support is grounds to be set upon and ruined.

If someone spoke neutrally of this they would have their life ruined. That's what things are like in canada today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa84MzgWaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

says the hippie

Leading the world in being just north of the United States. Enjoy your taxes and snow suckas.

fucking leafs

BRRAAAPPP

But seriously, nuke Ontario

nothing wrong with peace and love my dude.

Apparently half the world is fag. Lots more letters to add to their list. Anyways this is fucked up. World is going nuts.

>Lots more letters to add to their list.

I couldn't help but notice no mention of bronies. Justin will be furious when I tweet him

>Half the country identifies as LGBT to some extent

Didn't know it had gotten so bad in Canada

It though that said lgbt braaaaaappp

i heard they are 70 percent white if you count italians. i was there in the 1990s it was all (90+percent ) white. now white is a cuss word in canada and the bad shit that they said would never happen is a good thing.

Twospirit and Allies

so I take it 'Allies' is for all people who are pro-LLLGGGBBBTPTAPNASA ?

holy shit
>elementary teachers
why cant they leave children alone?

holy fucking shit, I thought that was a satire poster

haha nice try but that is obviously a pisstake

do they hand out barf bags with this flyer? toilet paper?

homosexuality correlates with pedophilia

inclusiveness training is just a mindbreak struggle and self-criticism session. it' designed to FUCK U UP mentally and leave you doubting reality and trusting no one.

it's true. it's a chinese technique

no way this is real

>1 hour
give me a fucking break

everybody I know makes fun of fags

Ok people, I think it's about time you start acknowledging that this psycho shit is almost exclusively happening in Ontario, and that "Canada" is a big ass place which Ontario doesn't represent.

they forgot P for pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa84MzgWaFU

this is the crazy womyn

>queer, questioning, asesual, allies

>questioning

so basically people who reject god, but still need to soul search, vulnerable people.

wtf now I hate timothy mcveigh.

Nuke Canada, it's a cesspool of shit.

thats a guy

> elementary teachers

fuck me

>Disagreeing with it is not just considered bad, it is considered evil. Any word uttered not in full support is grounds to be set upon and ruined.

>If someone spoke neutrally of this they would have their life ruined. That's what things are like in canada today.

fucks sake, literally communism.

not in canada. in canada fucking him would be considered hetero . you hetero enough to bang her dude?!!

>LGGBDTTIQQAAPPASFSAGDGDNNGJFGERWFDJSVCXKCASMADHSCKVXCVWYDJSGFHSFBSFHDJCBVCWASDASHDGMSENEBFHSUDJNSCBHSJCMANSBHSAYEUWJEDAGSTYCUXJMJHASYFDJVNSDBVHYASDAJDSADUWDIWQQWD:EQ:FD>DS>VCVXBV:MPJYTYI:)*()(&)&*((_((*&&^%$#%#$%515155F14HDF1H1NFJ1FU1YUO5I1U1O;1K2NM1B2V1XV2SD121SFSJKLL;2'L;1L2P1OJ2KJHGFD2FD1DDS21W2E1RET21Y2KK1L2K Inclusiveness training

>questioning
I identify as questioning. Questioning why any of this is remotely necessary. Why can't the queers and other assorted trannykin return to their underground secrey depravity where they always were? They seemed perfectly happy there for decades.

>LGGBRAAAAAAPPPPP

no pedosexual?
offended

In murica also

Peace and love is how we got to this you pile of shit hippie cuck
Kys

I bet you hate jesus

I identify as Allies. Death to nazi scum.