Questions for individuals currently browsing Sup Forums. Please answer honestly and sensibly

Questions for individuals currently browsing Sup Forums. Please answer honestly and sensibly.

1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?

2. Are you really racist or just role-playing online?

3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?

4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?

5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.

6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?

7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.sme.sk/c/20231189/slovak-hotel-refused-to-accommodate-turks-ambassador-sees-racism.html
fyeg.org/news/neo-nazis-enter-slovakias-parliament-help-racist-social-democrats
reuters.com/article/slovakia-racism-idUSL5N1FV2V4
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1720673/england-fear-racist-attacks-after-slovakia-stadium-closed-following-sick-fans-behaviour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 and I'm ethnic nationalist. Colonial mongrels that got non-Euro shit on their DNA, Meds and Balkanshits, Turkranians, Romanians are not welcome
2 yes
3 see above + jews and everything outside of Europe bar Japan, Georgia and Lebanon
4 no
5 must be killed off to keep the honour killings going

>Yes, yes
>racist
>I don't dislike any race, I believe we aren't equal and our differences should be respected and appreciated
>one of the coolest people I have ever met was a SA kuffar
>no thanks
>yes, very much so; probably shun them

yes and no

no

every race

yes

dating any good Christian woman is fine.

no

no

/pol is not a monolith. Some people are here because the world is sick to it's very core. That is because everybody is sick to the core. Some are just a hell of a lot worse than others. Read about the Dutroux affair.

Gas the kikes race war now

Data collection thread, sage it

>1. Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
Greek, so, not white.
>2. Are you really racist or just role-playing online?
Greeks are racist from birth. It's in our DNA to hate other races and for good reason.
>3. If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
Those very black muslims like pakistanis are easily the worst ones.
>4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yes, i have black friends.
>5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
The prettiest girl i have ever seen in my life is Half german and Half greek. Race mixing between Southern europeans, Nordics, Celtics, anglos, germanics and slavs is acceptable because they don't differ that much. Half black half white kids are not desirable, personally. Hapas are very hit or miss.
>6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
I can't imagine this happening. I would be very surprised but at the same time i would know that it won't last.
>7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
a bit.

Interesting. You live in Slovenia, which is a Eastern European White Country. You have very little interaction with people of different races. So where does this ideology stem from.

Where do these opinions stem from?

6 - yes and I would personally kill both
7 - no, but I wouldn't mind killing them at the time of lawlessness to come. Otherwise I don't consider them part of my race

You don't get it. Male and female trash of different ethnic and racial groups fucks whatever.

You can't get European man or woman. You literally can't """""cuck""""" or mix European Race. Any male or female of European racial extraction that has even a slight potential to miscegenate is a genetic trash we don't want in our high-trust well-off communities in the first place

Learn to think eugenically. More brown serf plebs and inferior bloodlines getting cancelled out benefits us greatly

Mongrels and shitskins will be gunned down near the gated communities we live in by militarized police/private contract firm like subhumans they are

I'm not pure white, but yes, I'm white. I support what the current white nationalist groups, namely those from TRS, are doing for us as a people.
I dislike other races.
All but whites.
>4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
I tried that before, it didn't work out.
>5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
I'm not gonna beat around the bush: Race-mixing is wrong, but people are driven by hormones and not logic when it comes to making babies
Yes, I'd consider them just as bad as their partner(s).
>7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
Yes, even moreso than someone I do know because that's all I know about them.

I've lived in Cape Town, Mexico and Florida.

no niggers here, thank you. when they come, I move to a white country, plain and simple.

>People responding to a data mining thread

I hate you faggots so much

>So where does this ideology stem from.
Central European and + basic biology and desire not to see no nonwhites and shitskins ever in my life on my native land ever again

I just want everyone to suffer

1. Yes. Moderately.
2. Moderately racist.
3. General distrust for Africans.
4. Yes, if I knew he was a decent fellow.
5. I find it disgusting. Would not advocate it but I would not go out of my way to stop it.
6. Depends on various factors.
7. No.

Nigga just write lies.

1. yes & yes
2. yes i hate shit skins
3. all of them
4. no
5. degeneracy
6. yes
7. yes

I love /pol and I'm a Mexican with a big dick. Ur a faggot.

You have to go back

1 White, White-Nationalist
2 Racist
3 Dislike most niggers (most) dislike arabs (most) dislike Indians (somewhat) Islanders (mildly)
4 Yes, quality of character is important, race only changes the likelihood.
5 Everyone has the right to be with whoever they want, but nobody should be ashamed to want children for the sole purpose of good genetics.
6 no, only would want to know the reasons, if love. great. if hate of white race. mad.
7 no, they have freedom, just make an educated choice. not ignorant to racial realism. race does effect Iq and social standing.

1. Nah

2. Slightly racist. I can't stand the fucking gangbanger wannabes and the actual fucking gangbangers. The whole thug culture just pisses me off in general, too much stupid shit going on.

3. Little bit of my own group, and mostly the bad batches of the other groups. I'm talking the insane fucking cartel members who seem to have inherited their Aztec violence or some shit.

4. Yeah, as long as they're not part of the street crew or whatever.

5. Interracial dating, I don't really care too much about that. What I DO care about is the heritage of a local area. For example, sweden.

I was planning on heading to Europe to experience "European Culture" / Swedish Culture. But with the influx of refugees and all the insanity over there, it looks like California caught some kind of bug, it mutated and somehow spread over there. So the whole place is just another melting pot, nothing really distinctive, etc.

6. Not really

7. Here's the thing- Don't shove it in my face, don't push it like an agenda, and I don't really care.

Portugal isn't white you silly

I am actually racist

non-Iberians are subhuman to me, with the exception of some south americans who can be honorary Iberian

Yes, especially if he or she were Bahamian

Every time a Iberian man impregnates a non-white woman our conquistador ancestors smile

Only if it was a woman dating outside the race

Only if it was a woman dating outside the race

Greeks are white...

>7
try impregnating an abo and tell us how smart your kid turns out then.

Yes. No. maybe. And fuck off, wog.
Does that help?
I hope not

1. Yes and yes
2. I am truly racist, based on most definitions of the term
3. I don't dislike all individuals of any race but I hate a lot of common traits of all races but white. Blacks are the worst but I hate Asians, too. I don't know why so many here like them. They're hideous, smell awful, and have no souls
4. Be cordial, yes. Be friends, no.
5. All awful. I've hated it my whole life, even when bluepilled and liberal. I even hate seeing white couples that don't match well for any reason-- I hate seeing people waste their genes
6. Yes.
7. Yes.

I'm slavic, not white. However, I do not think minority majority countries are stable enough to hold together. To survive, the US must remain white.

Define racism. Depending on the definition, everyone is racist and thus racism isn't inherently evil.

I'm not friends with anyone.

Racemixing causes the same minority majority problem as immigration, but even more rapidly. Their offspring have no identity, and so will gravitate to whatever benefits them the most, which in this time of liars, is the minority parent. That is why, if my family is to remain slavic, they must not have sexual relaions with someone who cannot pass for slavic.

1) yes, but I'm a Russian nationalist that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians
2) sort of, I don't want more foreigners bar some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia
3) jews, gypsies, chinese, central asians, southeast asians, mediterraneans
4) maybe, but I don't really want blacks in my country
5) totally with Japs, Turks, Northern Caucasian, Georgians and Tatars fucking our women and our men sleeping with their
6), 7) My gf is 10/10 patriotic gun loving qtie and her having Jap and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a nip and turks before. Love seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock

I am white, and might be nationalist to some degree. I do not connect the two. My nation is home to all races.

I do not consider myself racist.

I've had black friends.

Interracial dating is fine with me.

you're better off fucking a nigger than a slav though

1. depends if you consider Slavs huwito
2. I don't have any niggers or sandniggers around to be able to find out and I like it that way
3. I only care about my in-group (ethnicity+region)
4. sure but they'd have to be really smart and charming
5. big no-no, I want my child to resemble both parents and their grandparents, share ethnic and cultural identity with them, no mongrels allowed
6. no aliens here so not an issue
7. I don't give a fuck, in fact I want to kill the welfare state asap

1) white & no
2) neither
3) ^
4) yes
5) don't really care, i personally wouldn't date black/brown chicks asians are fine
6) offended no, i wouldn't approve of it though
7) no fucks given

not really although in big cities I pass, in the midwest I do not

I seek truth in all it's forms

assholes suck, so does immorality

this question is retarded as it assumes I answer yes to question 2

everybody has already been run over a thousand times, retarded thing to talk about although politically useful

if they were dating a waiter then yes, my relatives don't need any help being broke

depends on if they were a good match or not, I'm already offended their parents didn't arrange a marriage for them

>Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
No, and no, but I recognize homogenous communitites tend to prosper and be more socially healthy
>Are you really racist or just role-playing online?
No.
>If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
See 2. Although I recognize people of certain races have lower average/median incomes and education levels and are more likely to resort to committing crimes, but I judge everybody on an individual level.
>Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yes
>What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
It is not wrong but I know people are naturally more attracted to people of their own race, any race/gender is fine if they love each other. Although I know many genders aren't exactly normal/healthy.
>Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
No
>Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
No

>Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
Yes I'm white but no, I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a Swedish nationalist.
>Are you really racist or just role-playing online?
Yes, I really am racist
>If you're actually racist what all races do you dislike?
None of them, I just don't want them in my country.
If there's one group of people I despise though it's somalians because they stink and most of them commit crime.
>Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Sure, but I still don't want him to be in my country.
>What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
I'm against all racemixing, wether it's WMAF et.c
>Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
I'd be disappointed and disgusted.
>Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial
Same as above, but it weeds out the trash in most cases.

Yes white, no not white nationalist

Not racist

N/A

being nice to me has nothing to do with me willing to be their friend, they have to be a nice person.

I couldn't give a fuck what people do with their own lives

I couldn't give a fuck what people do with their own lives, being a relative doesnt change this.

I couldn't give a fuck how many more times do I have to state it.

how about you fuck off, proxy fbi faggot

1. 100% cracker
2. Not racist
3. -
4. I am friends with a few black people
5. I don't give a shit who people are dating/ fucking, even faggots
6. I wouldn't give a shit
7. No

Honesty OP, you're going to get a mix of 99% people fucking with you on here. There are probably 1% on here that legitimately don't understand the memes and take them literally. This board made fun of Richard Spencer types relentlessly until we found out it outraged you progressives so much, it was more fun to larp and rustle your jimmies.

Don't be such a stupid faggot, nigger.

>being attracted to a women's most primal features

I just h8 NigNogs

they'll turn out most likely dumb as shit, I know that. My point is I'd only be okay with their choice to have a degraded genetic lineage if they themselves knew the facts.
If they believe all races where equal I'd tell them they're fucking retards.

>Yes, i have black friends.
>Race mixing between Southern europeans, Nordics, Celtics, anglos, germanics and slavs
Southern Europeans are mongrel filth with nigger, arab, gypsy or turkic DNA. Sometimes ALL OF IT

Fuck off pro-racemixing, Greek mongrel subhuman.

I reckon how we was sitting at a family gathering and my father's friend was complaining about his son dating a Swiss French girl, the next guy told "at least she's not Greek" and everyone burst into laughter.

GO BACK HOME

Is Sup Forums pass not working?

1. No, I'm a slav
2. No, I'm not racist
3. None
4. Yes
5. I don't care
6. No
7. No

At least half of Sup Forums is the same way, they just don't want to admit this because of either trolling or straight up larping.

No

Sup Forums is a mostly role playing site and only a complete fool or a false flagger looking for material to push their shit agenda will take anything said on this website seriously. It's all fiction.

See question 2.

Obviously. We judge people individually by their merits.

Only a liberal cares about interracial bullshit because they don't see people as people, instead they see them as a bag of skittles or something.

Normal people like myself don't get offended by retarded shit like that, only the left.

Again, only the left cares about this stupid shit. Everyone else has their own lives to live.

1. Yes and no
2. Racist
3. Congoids and Hybrids
4. No
5. Interracial is satan.
6. Yes
7. Yes

Yes
Really racist
Only black DNA, the more brown and ugly a person is the more I dislike them
No
I hate coalburners as much as I hate blacks
Yes
Yes

white but i wouldnt exactly categorize myself as a white nationalist
i'm anti immigration, i don't give a damn about other races if they don't fuck shit up here
morrocans,turks are cancer
why not, act like a proper human being and i don't really care however the fuck you look like
it's not up to me to decide what others should and shouldn't do
depends, as i've mentioned before morrocans and turks are on avarage awful persons so simply by the law of averages it's safe to assume that your relative is dating a shithead when his/her boy/girlfriend comes from those ethnicities
it's not up to me to decide what others should and shouldn't do

I am white and nationalist but not a white nationalist.

I default to being slightly racist but I am happy to be proved wrong.

I have black, white non-euro, asian and oriental friends.

1. no, no
2. no
3. no
4. am friends with one
5. don't care, they can do what they want to
6. don't care
7. don't care

1 Yes, no because white nationalism is stupid. However I share many beleifs of white nationalists because who the fuck doesn't
2 Im extremely racist
3 Black, central american and middle eastern
4 Yes, if they acted like a fucking human being
5 We should go back to when miscgenation was illegal
6 Yes
7 Yes

1. I'm a Slav.
2. I'm a Slav.
3. I'm a Slav.
4. I'm a Slav.
5. I'm a Slav.
6. I'm a Slav.
7. I'm a Slav.

spectator.sme.sk/c/20231189/slovak-hotel-refused-to-accommodate-turks-ambassador-sees-racism.html

fyeg.org/news/neo-nazis-enter-slovakias-parliament-help-racist-social-democrats

reuters.com/article/slovakia-racism-idUSL5N1FV2V4

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1720673/england-fear-racist-attacks-after-slovakia-stadium-closed-following-sick-fans-behaviour/

1 yes
2 yes duh
3 yes - I wouldn't say "dislike" races tho, but most niggers, and Jews I do dislike, but they have to put themselves in that camp, their race doesn't autoput them there. I'm racist because I don't believe races are equal and that the differences are significant.
4 yes and I am, he married my best friends sister and I was the only non-family member invited to the wedding, by said black man himself.
5 heterosexual or bust. Highly prefer white. Might consider Chinese or Jewess but would require ideology shift. I can do that, but the political climate keeps pushing me back (lefties reinvigorate my naziism regularly)
6 my brothers dating a mixed meat special of white, Chinese, and aboriginal, and it makes me uncomfortable a bit, I'm trying not to get involved though. He's his own man anyways.
7 I saw a white girl approach a nigger warmly and hug him a few months ago (not common sight round here) and I got pretty triggered. And a dude told me how he thinks it's so great to "get away from it all" and go to phillipines to score a wife, I was kinda disgusted and judged him for it. Strangely those two instances bothered me much more than my best friends sister marrying a black man.

Question for you Bahamian bro: why are only white countries expected and compelled to dilute themselves? Every other race on the planet has a right to nationalism and to choose the makeup and constituents of their countries.

Being a Floridian, objectively, 80-90% of blacks suck. It's not that they're all mean or racist, but they just don't belong here. They usually have the worst manners, they're usually dumb as rocks, and financially they're a net loss to the country.

I don't hate anybody. But if I could push a button, 80% would have to go. The 20% I'm speaking of are the minority who are well-spoken, appreciative and cognizant of the fact that they live in a first world country, and have family values.

Just to shoot you a quick statistic: 75% of blacks are born out of wedlock, all to be subsidized by big daddy government. And you expect redpilled whites who do their research not to get tired of this?

>Spy1

1. mixed and seen first hand the issues race mixing brings about
2. racist on my terms, but not a sperg
3. not a sperg, also write more clearly, faggot
4. yes
5. dating is fine, but not for everyone
6. no, and I wouldn't lecture them on race specifically
but their gf/bf would still be put up to scrutiny
7. no

not 100% but I support nationalism

I'm racist legitimately racist.

I dislike uneducated blacks and Mexicans usually between the ages 14-26

mostlikely if he wasn't a degenerate child
remeber theres a difference between a black male and a nigger

Im not a fan but because im a product of race I belive my opinion is null

Mostlikely

Im mot responsible for the actions of others

>Interesting. You live in Slovenia, which is a Eastern European White Country. You have very little interaction with people of different races.
>
>Where do these opinions stem from?

MUDLSIME INVASIONS, LEARN YOUR HISTORY NIGGER.

1 I'm white and I believe in the ethnostate. I think everyone is entitled their own. Europe and America are ours.

2,3,4 I'm a race realist. I judge individuals as they come, but if I have to expel every black, arab, and from my homeland to make my homeland safe and prosperous for my people then that is an action I'm prepared to take.

5, 6, 7 I suppose I can tolerate some mixing with some Asians. Other pairings are less desirable and will be treated as such.

1. I look white but my grandparents aren't, so according to Sup Forums I'm not white. Not white nationalist.

2. I'm racist, but not in the discriminatory sense. I acknowledge predominantly white civilizations are superior and I recognize that majority black areas are always full of crime and violence. I'm more weary of black people, but believe that if a black person would be raised in decent areas instead of being surrounded by nigger hood rats, he can be someone decent.

3. I hate the Dominicans ruining my country, but I don't have anything against their nationality itself or their race since they're mestizo just like a lot of Puerto Ricans.

4. Yes, I have black friends.

5. Sup Forums and /r9k/ shitposters trying to push the WMAF meme really got on my nerves, so I can't help but get ticked off when I see such a thing in real life, but you can date whoever you want. Not my problem if you don't care about your offspring. Since you mentioned gender, I'll go ahead and add that LGBT is degenerate and dating/marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

6. No

7. No

im not actually racist unless im a pretty laid back guy nice to everyone if you give me a reason to dislike you i will not stand there and let that situation escalate i will just walk away and never talk to you again or intentionaly come around you, one person does not determine the entire race. Because i have met really nice black people mexican people and even muslim people, i have met the most getto version of those people as well. I HATE THE JEWS THOUGH THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE INTO DOING THERE BIDDING, ALSO UNFAIRLY LABLED A FUHRER FOR STANDING UP TO THE JEWS

this pretty much sums it up.
1.) In a way - I believe there are superior people (few) and the masses.
2.) I am intelligent and couragous enough to use my own mind (sapere aude!). I live in a Germany's biggest and most multi-cultural town - I know very much what different races are like. And I believe what I see and not what I am told.
3.) I dislike Negroids and Arabs. I honor "people of the sun" Persians, non-muslim east Asians and basically all white nations - but some have been subverted in a way that only few of them are enjoyable to be around (Canada,Sweden, Spain, Germany) to name a few.
4.) I am acquainted with quite some negroid people - they only know how "to act smart" at best and always rely on white people to pay in the one or the other way.
5.) Black people smell funny and their women are a nightmare. I dated 3 Jewesses in the past for the reason they are fun and intelligent and unlike many Western girls actually understand what men want.
6.) They do and I don't care - as mentioned by user above, the society is ruined to the core so even "core social units" such as family are corrupted
7.) Since I consider it moronic to be offended by something which is not in my way to be changed and since there are masses of subintelligent indviduals, I have better things to do than waste time&energy.

1 yes,no
2 satire
4 yes
5 against, preserve heritage
6 not offended
7 no, i don't know them

1. yes. haha WN is a joke, dance for me boy.
2. nah. although i do despise the downfall I see in Europe with the mudslimes.
3. my neighborhood used to be safe to walk alone at night, now it's not. i dislike any person that threatens safety.
4. i have black friends. i have muslim friends. race doesn't play a part if you're cool to hang with.
5. i believe one should marry and have babies within their own race. dating is different.
6. i wouldn't care.
7. same.

>yes/my ideology incorporates tenets from white nationalism
>same
>whichever race causes trouble
>yes
>fuck off, interracial dating is a big no
>yes, one relative actually is

1. Yes. No
2. No. No
3. N/A
4. Yes
5. No opinion. Date who you like.
6. No
7. No

What kind of a nationalist is that you literal cuck

yes & yes
really racist, I "role-play" as a libertarian IRL so I don't get ostracized
I hate cucked whites more than anyone else. I usually dislike jews and nigs.
>pic related
4. Would you be friends with a black person in real life if they were nice to you?
Yeah, I have black friends. i'd still deport them all if we could though.
5. What are you opinions do you have on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
It's bad, nobody should.
I disapprove of whites + anyone, don't really care what the nonwhites do with eachother tho.
Yes
7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
No, but i wouldn't want to associate with them.

1. jews control Washington.
2. jews control Washington.
3. jews control Washington.
4. jews control Washington.
5. jews control Washington.
6. jews control Washington.
7. jews control Washington.

t. Saupreiß Ömgur Jurinovic

Yes and yes.
Yes I'm racist.
Jews. I don't like Jews. Other than that I don't dislike many races. I just think I'm a more advanced human being than them. Due to all the social, technical, scientific, and philosophical advancements. Meanwhile no one else did shit. This technically makes me racist.
Yea I'm not going to treat someone like shit just because of their skin color.
I don't approve of interracial dating. In that I don't think it should ever be encouraged, in fact slightly discouraged. I also don't want to harass or bother mixed race couples or look down on them. I'd just prefer it be rare is all.
> 6. Would you be offended if a relative took part interracial dating?
It would bother me but I'd keep it entirely to myself. Unless it was my children. Then I'd blow the hell up. Maybe that's not fair. Oh well.
> 7. Would you be offended if someone who you don't know, but it the same race as you took part interracial dating?
Yea it bothers me. Offend is too strong a word but bothered yea. Only because my race is being destroyed and we need more of us right now.

Fuck you and your intel gathering.

Are you white and if yes are you a White-Nationalist?
>No&No
>Racist.
>Niggers
>They'd have not to be niggers.
>Anything but niggers
>Yes
>Yes

1.) Yes and No
2.)N/A
3.)N/A
4.)I have always had at least one friend who was black or of other races.
5.) My opinion on interracial dating is that race should never have anything to do with dating , sex and marriage. Same with genders - I just don't care , it doesn't scare me.
6.) Not at all
7.)What business is it of mine and no.

>there's a difference between a black male and a nigger
Yes, that's right it's just very common for them. And you don't have to be black to be a nigger either.
My brother on the other hand, thinks that nigger is just synonymous with black though, and it's simply the name of their race, and doesn't even think of it as derogatory unless used in that context

1. I am East Asian, not a white-nationalist.
2. I'm somewhat racist.
3. I dislike many Indians, you just can't reason with them.
4. Only if they are intelligent enough.
5. I would not like to mix with other non-East Asians.
6. No, not really. They can do whatever they want.

Found the cuck

Yes, No

See Pic related

asians are OK, Africans seem to be less capable of being civil

yup
>5. What *are you opinions do you have* on interracial dating and which races+genders do you approve and or disapprove in interracial dating.
muh asian-hwite master race
merging the asian and white races would bump us up a few IQ points, and the asians are generally fantastic people
(jokes aside, I don't care as long as it's natural, and not forced by racemixing propaganda)

nah

nah

I am white; not white nationalist. Nor am I globalist, liberal, socialist, or anything the like.

The question is leading and irrational - there is assumption of racism without evidence. And yes, people of all races, regardless of having privileges (whatever the measure is for that) are being racist. Evidence abounds.
As for myself; I see no value in my life separating folks by race.

This question is invalid as I do not see the value in separating people by race.

Yes. Skin color and some other genetic attributes do not come into play.

Human is human. Doesn't matter.

Not at all. So long as they are of good character, I approve.

My opinion is invalid in this situation. They are responsible for their own lives and does not affect mine so long as they do not create problems for me.

Not white

I think this deserves an explanation - I say lots of racist things about a lot of races, make antisemitic, misogynistic and anti-black comments, but the jokes themselves are different from my feelings towards them; I think people in the west have become way too sensitive and should be able to take a joke. The only race that I actually don't like are niggers.

As mentioned above, don't like blacks because of subhuman intelligence for the most part.

It's not about niceness(cf. point 2 - I can take what I dish out), but about intelligence. Would definitely be friends with black people who are smart.

I approve of some, but the problem isn't race mixing to me so much as that when people from races with a lot of differences have children, there are genetic problems. Forgetting about children, I've no problem with people of different races dating/having a relationship.

No, cf point 5.

Again, no.

Yes and I guess so, if thinking every people should have their own country without being invaded by another
No, I don't think whites are particularly superior
I dislike the behaviour of some races in societies that they are clearly not adapted to live in, but it's not their fault
I've had a couple of black friends in the past, and currently one of my bests friends is half arab
I do not approve. For me the purpose of dating is to find someone to marry and have kids with, and I don't think mixed kids are a good thing
yes
yes

Chuckled, good stuff.

I have a general hatred for everything.

I'm a White/European Identitarian, Europe should have the Demographics of Estonia while America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia should be 80%+ white.

I'm genuinely racist and there's nothing wrong with it, It's a natural construct of a human being to be racist and whites should have right to express their thoughts.

I prefer nonwhites to stay in their homelands and make there's better. We mostly had blacks up until 1965 when we were flooded with nonwhites thanks to Emmanuel Celler and the 1965 immigration act. I hope America can return to migration laws from 1964 and before where we'd mostly get Europeans and Anglos coming here.

I knew one guy who was a constant drunk, his friends hated whites but he really didn't he just loved to drink booze and fuck black chicks. He died of Alcohol poisoning.

I disapprove of it, All it does is make America even less white and more brown. These mutts will end up hating whites when they grow up like most of our nonwhites do.

I'd probably either cut contact from him/her or convince them not to have any children with their partner.

Of course, they would be filling America with more nonwhites who will grow up to despise whites. I think White Americans should either have white children or no children at all. It's probably better to be Anti-Natalist then create another useless mongrel who will hate you.

Canada is subverted in the same way as America, good parts and bad parts, it is meme tier to say we are like Sweden. The only reason it looks bad is the minority in Ontario is loud as fuck and we have speech laws stopping us from effectively shouting back.

>I respect people of the sun like Persians
>I am acquainted with quite some negroid people
>I like Spain
It's clear you are a non-Germanic diaspora subhuman or a total cuck. Persians are negroid btw 2-3% to be exact

I know that you are some leftist doing some kind of study about the "ebil white supremacists", but I'll take the bait
1-Yes and kinda. It's not the core of my beliefs.
2-If you mean recognizing the natural differences in everything, including behavior, among races, yes. If you mean thinking some kind of geographical separation is desirable, yes. If you mean wanting X people dead as antifa paint it, no.

3- If I can call from experience, gypsies(although not most indians) for the terror they try to impose and blacks, to a lesser extent

4-Yes, and I have a few black "friends"

5- Quite negative, not as a moral concept, but as the consequence of its frequency, which is effectively clamping down our numbers. I hold as much against white women bearing mixed kids as white men working for mixed kids. The greater the difference, the worse.

6-Up to a point, yes. Nothing I couldn't get over

7-As much as the former. It's not a matter of personal pride as much as a demographic concern

I'm white but not a white nationalist, more of a white advocate but none the less grateful for what white nationalists do to promote identity.

There are biological differences between races, not to say that there isn't overlap between the two populations. I don't think that's racist but apparently it is.

I don't really dislike other races, I wish them the best though I think we would all be better off in our own self segregated docirties.

Yes, you find the odd black person occasionally isn't a sheboon or worse, a leftist pet.

I think it would be best for people to be with there own as the purpose of a relationship is to produce children. Mixed race children often have identity issues and cultural differences between parents often lead to divorce, which is a tragedy for the children.

For the reasons above, yes.

For the same reasons above, yes.

>1.Yes and yes
>2.Racist
>3.All other races
>4.No
>5.Race traitors should be publicly executed
>6.I would be extremely offended
>7.See answer 6
Here's a sage you dirty nigger

i can't tell if that's a shiela or a nigger

Yes, no
I think there's something to racial racism but believe IQs and integration can improve over the course of generations given proper parenting.
I guess I'll be an acquaintance but there's more to a friendship than sharing some beers.
Dating has degenerated so far that a woman/man who'd only date their own race at least has one principle more than most people.
No
No

1. Yes and I guess so

2. Not actually racist but I don't alter jokes/language to appear more PC I think it's stupid

3. I don't dislike any race but I think on average whites are superior intellectually and culturally to Asians and Asians are superior to blacks, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some blacks and Asians that are superior to some whites

4.Yes I have good friends and coworkers that are a variety of races

5. I don't care about interracial dating but I think interracial marriage is degenerate because of the loss of culture, I come from an Italian father and a Finnish mother and I even see the loss of culture in myself because both of them had to compromise in teaching me their language/traditions

6. Dating no, marriage yes

7. Dating no, marriage yes

newfags don't sage and hide datamining threads

go do your research somewhere else nigger

This

1. Yes, white. Not white nationalist.
2. Not racist at all.
3. n/a
4. Am friends with black people.
5. Approve of anyone dating anyone, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, etc.
6. Relatives have taken part in interracial dating, perfectly OK with me.
7. Interracial dating OK.

You sound pretty cucked bro

I have never been a "cuck" - that is a word used by ignorant little children who only see the world through their testicles.

1. white as fuck
2. I hate everyone
3. any ethnicity that isn't Australian
4. probably. if educated .
5. who cares
6. dad married gook. don't care.
7. don't care