Rick and Morty redpills the masses!

Last episode they called Israel: "The greatest evil that is never mentioned."

Holy shit! This show is watched by tens of millions around the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4
hooktube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-women-behind-rick-mortys-third-season-1028204
youtu.be/136IXEzXEwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ISRAEL SUCKS RIGHT INFI- I MEAN FELLOW CHRISTIAN RIGHT WINGERS. WE NEED TO DESTROY ISRAEL SO THISE KIKES ALL GO BACK TO THE WEST AND MAKE IT EVEN WORST. I HATE KIKE CONTAINMENT ZONES FREE PALESTINE

this

American is a Jewish containment country. Israel is just the breeding ground for Orthodox. Get rid of the brood and you get rid of the infestation.

On the other hand, without Israel being in the way we could leave the various Muslim factions to murder each other in peace.

LMAO keep up the butthurt Schlomo.

Tens of millions of people just watched their favorite animated character call your the "greatest evil that is never mentioned."

All Jews are Zionist, even anti-Zionists who want to provide plausible cover, except the suicidal ones who know what they are and just want to die but can't bring themselves to do it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4

Absolutely based.

Redpillin millions of millennia and GenZs.

>millennia

*Millennials

Rick and Morty is trying to be edgy now?

anyone remember reddit in like 2007/8
they were vehemently anti-israel, almost daily there was anti-israel shit on the front page

Schlomo is getting nervous

Atheist Jews are at their core suicidal nihilists. Most of the show is improv garbage, it was an inevitability.

What is edgy about calling out "the greatest evil that is never mentioned"?

The writers are literally risking their careers.

millenials where probably butthurt hahahahahaha, I cant wait to rub this on the face of the few faggots that still want to be my friends

It was still like that in 2010-2011.

The pro-Israel shills invaded the site in 2012-2013

Guess this is what happens when you have women writers.

Forgot the video OP
hooktube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4

So wait, sorry for not meming you, but is this an actual sentiment? That muslims or others believe Israel should exist on the premise that it houses all the jews there? Interesting.

This is what killed Drawn Together.
Nothing of value will be lost.

>This is what killed Drawn Together.

Explain.

>You know- *BURP*...

oi

>shalom sandnigger fiction
kys my dude

>hes too young to remember Drawn Together

Bit of an exaggeration, the show was unlikely to get another season so the writers ratcheted up the "anti-semitic" material. Which is why in the movie there is a blatant and ongoing Israel commentary.

>Containment zone.
There is no way having a country makes their group of people stick together out of the pockets of other countries.

Millenials support Palestine more and aren't afraid to criticize Israel like boomers

good for him. Drawn together was pure garbage only funny to children.

I think Nazis supported a Jewish state. Just as long as it wasn't in Germany

>hes too young to have been allowed to watch Drawn Together when it came out

The whole show was based like that especially as you said towards the end, and the creator of Drawn Together is a proclaimed Zionist Jew.

Let me explain something to you, lil stormcuck - there is more than one faction of Jews in the world. Liberals love the leftist Jews who occupy positions of power in the median academia, and banking institutions, but they REALLY hate right wing Zionist Jews. These two groups don't get along.

Being anti isreal in the United States doesn't mean you're red pilled, it just means you aren't a bottom feeder cuckservative who get a 100% of his news from fox

>Diaspora Juden turning on their nationalistic brethren in Israel for siding with Trump

so yes, it's literally this

I watched it all the fucking time and I can't remember 3 seconds of it actually being good. It was raw sewage for kids who didn't think south park was edgy enough.

stop fakeflagging you fucking kike

This. OP is a fucking idiot. Shit and Morty is the most bluepilled show ever.

So you didnt see a single episode then. Thats too bad. I guess your generation has Rick and Morty.

Hey I'm not saying you're wrong but you're wrong and have shit taste.

>fakeflagging

It's the natural state of kikes.

Dude, Drawn Together was the shit

The show draws in a lot of ratings and money and keeps growing, so the show's writers literally have the parent companies of adult swim by the balls so they can get away with a lot more. Drawn Together was a 6/10 show at best so of course they didn't stand a chance.

This.

The show is not done redpillin.

>Bashing Israel
>Redpilled
Yea.. Israel is litterally a Apertheid 2.0.

They called Israel "the greatest evil that is never mentioned".

That is above and beyond the "muh Palestine" rhetoric from Leftists.

Leftists hate Israel too, morons. Rick and Morty is loved by the Bernie Sanders crowd who hate Israel as much as anyone on Sup Forums because >muh palestine those poor muslim terrorists dindu nuffin.

Read:

DELET THIS

Same episode mentioned the ant guy had "six million legs."

>unironically supporting Israel
Get out Shlomo. I bet if you took of that flag it would either be Israeli or American.

Oh yes I'm sure the SJW females writers who were hired for diversity purposes that wrote that episode are major white supremacists

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-women-behind-rick-mortys-third-season-1028204

/our girls/, right?

Can you please fuck off right back to lebbit? No one cares about your stupid show.

Nobody is saying that terrorists dindu nuffin. There is a massive power imbalance between Israel and Palestine. Whenever Palestine throws rocks at the border wall, Israel responds by firing hellfire missiles at Gaza's only power grid.

Israel's heavy-handed response to Palestine is textbook kikery.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WEBSITE

Please watch Varg recent video about Leftists.

B R U H

>There is a massive power imbalance between Israel and Palestine.

Now imagine that was reversed and the palestinians were the ones with all the military power. Israel would have been wiped out long ago and every Jew there would have been killed, because that is the palestinians stated objective. Yet Israel has the power to do that to the palestinians whenever they want, and instead they act only in a retaliatory capacity and do not wipe out the entire population of their enemies. That's because the palestians want blood and Israel just wants them to stop attacking them every five seconds. It's insane how vilified Israel is for using any force in a defensive war.
Also "Palestine" is a fictional country that does not exist and never has.

>>>
Does anyone actually find s3 funny at all? i nearly died laughing serveral times throughout the first seasons. So far i have chuckled twice and lauged once or twice in season 3.

The latest episode doesnt even make me smile, im pretty sure their creative director (or whoever) have been swapped for a retard.

As far as i am concerned the show is dead

>(((Israel)))

Theyre naming the (((Israel)))

Jews jewing jews jewing jews jewing jews all the while they're all too distracted by their various heeb schemehatcheries to realize they're getting jewed by goyim. It's a real mess.

>women writers
Wait, what? Both of the writers for Rick and Morty are dudes

Do you realize how many Jews would be muddered if we let Palestine take Israel? Not to mention we wouldn't have to give them the $38,000,000,000 Obama promised.

> Last episode they called Israel: "The greatest evil that is never mentioned."

It was called that by a blackout drunk Rick. I'm not sure how to take that.

biggest turn offs:
guys who play video games
guys who watch rich and morty

>implying American Jews like Israeli Jews

Maybe its all the fucking Germans including the Jewish Germans that are to blame for literally everything. Even the last German pope was such a cuck he let some Argentinian faggot shut all over 2000 years but he's "contemplative" and totally nit stuck up his own ass. Fucking Germans.

based cunts

Also made references to "poc heroes" in a sarcastic tone.

>"Come on dont make me say it, were all thinkin it"
The truth comes out when hes wasted

Also, we can't forget the "9/11 was an inside job" redpill from the previous episode
youtu.be/136IXEzXEwY

3/4 episodes in the last season have been written by women, they are also the first episodes of the show written by women, and the worst

the only truly great episode this season (episode one) was written by a man

No, they didn't
It's wasn't exactly clear.
also America is much more evil
also
>Taking for granted what some cartoon tells you

> rick and morty
> red pilled

This.

The show is slowly going full redpill.

They support Palestine though. Probably like it is my guess.

This thread again
They are spouting the fake redpill
muh palestinians
they couldnt care less about jews

>Rick n Morty is more redpilled than nupol
Holy fuck is reddit based now?

This, but I admit that the last episode was way better than episodes 2 and 3 this season so far. Episode 5 is written by one of the original male writers, so hopefully it will be a lot better.

episode one of this season was lame.
episode was pretty good.

>A fucking show

Yeah, as they say.

do the edit

Leftists hate israel. It's a theocratic ethnostate.

No they hired a bunch of women for MUH DIVERSITY

I hate Israel ("Your a NAZI !!!!!")

I love Israel ("You're A NAZI !!!")

Biggest turn offs:
Guys who enjoy fun
Guys who have a butthole
Guys who poop

For once something positive comes out of this

Havaara Agreement - August 28th 1933

pretty much this.

Anyway, being anti-Israel is nothing surprising. Most liberals I think are anti-Israel because White skinned kikes hurt muh shitskin palestinians. Kudos to the show but still, a lesser redpill.

Oy vey the different factions of the jews don't get along goy I sware!!

You and your kind are pure evil on this earth.

>eftists hate Israel too, morons.
>Rick and Morty is loved by the Bernie Sanders crowd who hate Israel as much as anyone on Sup Forums

>Sanders in a 2016 interview as "...a swell guy, a nice Jewish boy from Brooklyn

Not sure if jewish or retarded or both

>As far as i am concerned the show is dead
Literally one of the most popular shows in the world.
>As far as I am concerned...*straightens fedora, takes a sip of mountain dew* the show is dead.

If you don't like the show that is fine. You make yourself look like a fucking mouth-breathing imbecile when you say things like that.

its an internal jewish civil war.

What are you on about liberals all hate Israel, bernie sanders hates israel, because muh oppressed brown people

>rick and morty

>
Bernie Sanders is jewish you kike