Black guy who murdered disabled white man in UK given 4 years

Swept under the rug and given a slap on the wrist.
Murdering white babies and setting a precedence by not punishing niggers who murder middle-aged white people for no reason. The UK hates white people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html

His name was Andrew Young.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U
youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ_TGy2jf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I should also note that this particular nigger had a criminal history of robbery.

t. German on vacation

>In a display of callous indifference, Sherron O’Hagan said she did not know ‘what all the fuss was about’.
>The 41-year-old mother of three told the Mail: ‘It was just an accident. It’s not a big deal. This will all be forgotten tomorrow. He’s my son, what do you want me to say? He didn’t mean to kill him and that’s that.’
>Mrs O’Hagan, who was not married to Gill’s father Richard McKenzie, added: ‘This story will be the lining of chips tomorrow. I just don’t understand what all the fuss is about.’

I hope Africans start killing Bong on streets in middle of a day

>being this much of a nigger/lefty cuck

They already are you fucking commie, not to mention raping kids all the time, that's the point.

If anything it's too long. Did the cracker's ancestors have to endure Slavery? Didn't think so.

hateful nigger will get sugar roasted (boiling water /sugar thrown in face) in nick

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html
White privilege in action, nobody helping an dying old white man.

good riddance, the day europe is free of wh*te scum will be the day world peace is achieved

Assuming things like "intent" or "premeditation" matter in their criminal justice system, then it makes sense.

It'd be difficult to prove that he intended to kill him with that single punch, so a manslaughter verdict is to be expected.

I fucking doubt it. He'll do fine. He'll be a muslim by the time he's out, if he isn't one already. Reminder that this cunt's mother has two other kids. If someone were to batter one of them to death apparently it wouldn't be a big deal according to her.

meant for derp

>a black man was able to "murder" a white man with a single punch

And yet people still debate on who the masterrace is

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

4 years from hitting someone in the face..
Sad that the guy died, but still.. If you walked down the street with your imaginary gf, and some African guy came up from behind and slapped her ass.
Would you punch him? what if he died from it, how many years would be reasonable punishment for the crime you have committed?

The fact that he did it for literally no reason other than for the enjoyment is not important though somehow

Look at this image and send bad thoughts her way.

>pic related is a hesheboon
why do you show me these thing Sup Forums

" Lewis Gill, 21, jailed for 4 years for manslaughter"
" Gill, a convicted robber, could be released within two years"
" Today Lord Justice Treacy ruled the sentence was 'reasonable' "
White Live Does Not Matter.. in the UK

Unlike in cucked countries like Canada and the USA people in the UK are allowed to punch each other. If you die in one hit from standing then it's your own fault for being a pussy.
It's not black privilege, it's just unusual to see a black guy getting away with a 1 punch murder as they usually don't have the punching power to do so. As the black guy actually got a prison sentence this actually proves that British cops are indeed racist as a White guy wouldn't see a court more than once nevermind a prison.
White guys in the UK get away with this at least several times a year. There was a case in the last decade where a British man in Spain 1hit killed a Spanish paedophile then got literally nothing.

I legitimately can't get actually angry at this shit happening in Europe anymore. Anywhere else, I can. But Europe? It's fucking impossible for me now. I'm sorry, but my rage is all but gone for Europe. You have to fix this yourselves.

That's why he was found guilty of manslaughter.

It's obvious that he needlessly killed him. It's just much less obvious that he intended or expected to kill him.

Get angry about your own shit first before you try to form an opinion on ours.

lmao, whites come from albinism, a disease, and they are deeply ashamed of it. sale

When you see them for what they really are, its truly a sad sight. They really beleive they are some differenent species. Too ashamed and too weak to handle the truth.

The Establishment hates white people. Leftists have chosen to be Establishment cock holsters, bravo.

Yeah ... but 1 second of our existence is worth more than your entires races history, so we can still laugh at you all thinking you are humans.

>Punch a near-retarded guy and kill him
>It's his fault because he was a pussy

Fuck off Ahmed, I know it's you.

faggot you are way worse, you yurocucks have no sympathy from anyone cause of how pathetic youve acted over the years.

someone seriously needs to go and kill this boon or its kid then have their only statment as, "I dont see what all the fuss is about"

The trickle of Africans entering Europe will NOT slowdown but become or raging torrent of immigrants.

pssst our skin doesnt look like that, on a fun note my mrs saw a thumbnail of a black cock on pol the other day and thought it was a picture of a turd. Enjoy life shit dick

Fucking Captcha Helicopter xD

You're allowed to fight in the US if both sides agree.

How long do people get jailed for hate crimes? Like 6 years?

>Niggers do not understand that actions have consequences
I suppose you might have a point

No you aren't, spastic. You can defend yourself, but you can't just go up and smack someone.

So someone could talk shit and you just have to walk away if they don't agree to fight? How honouracucked of you.

Germans/Britons were murdered, raped and enslaved by Romans for muchl onger than 200 years you niggerfaggot

Give them a break, they putting all their historical work into looking for confederate statues in America.

On the assumption that the person dies:
>Hit someone, no reason: Prison.
>Hit someone, incited by something such as swears: Court, no sentence.
>Hit someone in self defence: Make a statement to police.

Fuck you. Niggers kidnapped people from southern Britain and enslaved them while selling their own people to white slavers. Read a book sometime.

You came from albinos and your VERY ashamed rofl.

British scum did same to Africans long time ago,this is just revenge get it?And modern British Men being a coward and a wimp will only make it easy.Payback British racists

Yeah I've noticed kek. And you'd think the confederacy would be the ultimate inspiration to antifa considering they ACTUALLY fucking rebelled and fought an ACTUAL revolution and nearly won, but no... muuhhhh raciss because commies go hand in hand with niggers and mudskins all of a sudden

Nope. We are talking about events that were happening at the same time. In fact blacks and arabs enslaved whites before whites enslaved blacks, but shit happens.

Thats why were not commies you fucking retard.

LOL this fucking meme
really faggot? Do you have even the slightest idea of how genetics work or are you just a nigger using google to 'whiteysubhoomans' larp?

>Unlike in cucked countries like Canada and the USA people in the UK are allowed to punch each other.

No you fucking idiot. It's because Americans understand that actions have consequences you fucking shitskin bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U

And that 'british' guy was a shitskin. So no fuck off with that.

my blood is fucking boiling cunt
sort out your fucking country dad ffs you're embarrasing me

Black slavery is worse because we say so. Even your own government and media agrees, cracker.

>were
Learn grammar shitskin.

We sent him to because he's a shitskin and he had no reason. A White guy with a reason wouldn't even get to waste police time.

That's because they want their pets to be violent.

They need the destruction because they serve their father the devil

You're having a fucking laugh right? When white guys are being nicked for twitter posts, and putting bacon on mosques, you want to tell me whites get it easy? If a white knocks out and kills a nigger, it will be steven lawrence all over again, we will never hear the fucking end of it.

The court system tends to punish niggers more because they offend more. Shitskins are a plague wherever they go.

>Implying if a white nationalist had killed a BLM or Antifa member we would even be talking about jail time.
All he did was punch him not his fault the guy died.

every day they test us

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggers will never have payback, for one thing you are cursed by inferior nigger genes so will never have the IQ to pose a significant threat. Secondly you either kill each other in gang wars or get yourself put in prison, thirdly Britain is full, even the genuine refugees are lucky to get immigration status, so what are the odds you spear chuckers will get residency here?
So better to spend your resources trying to figure out how to advance beyond mud huts while our nation enjoys a new technological revolution.

Unless he punched himself, it is. Niggers don't understand forethought, utterly lack it. It doesn't matter your fucking intentions. Throw the book at the cunt and you'll learn one way or another.

Better yet, make the world lighter, and just rope them.

Get a girlfriend and get over your whore of a mothers divorce broken home billy. I have a sexy blue eyed white gf. TFW when cum in tight white pussy. Get rekt betashitstain, southern poorfag.

>Not knowing about the muslim slave trade
>Not knowing that it was inarguably and unambiguously worse than the British slave trade
>Not knowing that it started earlier
>And ended later
>Not knowing that there are still millions of slaves in Africa
>Not knowing that the British were the first to abolish slavery and violently pressured other countries into doing the same
>Actually being this ignorant
>Not caring that blacks and arabs still enslave blacks today
>But somehow it matters that other blacks were enslaved a couple of hundred years ago

"Inciting hatred" is a crime. Punching someone isn't. Manslaughter is a crime but if it was the result of a single punch from standing it gets written off.
We have several 1 hit kill cases a year. You don't hear about them unless you're a local or in the police because it's literally nothing and will usually just get a single line or a small article in the local paper.

Twitter posts and donating bacon are much more serious than punching people to our police force.

Youre just a lonely sissy white boy who gets NO PUSSY. You have NO GAME. NO SOCIAL SKILLS. Nothing of value really.

Aww? Did whore mommy file for divorce? She ruined your entire life? Aww im sorry sissy.

>Punching someone is not a crime in the UK
>This is what darkies actually believe

>Nothing of value really.

That's pretty much niggers as a whole. Who had to bitch about white women not paying them attention because they have been trained too. lol. Niggers are the biggest whiners going, you put them in suits, they steal from you in the court room instead. They are a biological weapon, and they WILL be culled. No way the elites will put up with their shit, it's why you're being set up.

Intent matters, as does degree of force look it up.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE ALL NIGGERS

We have classifications for bodily harm. A single punch is considered literally nothing.

>"Inciting hatred" is a crime. Punching someone isn't.

Yes it fucking is you idiot. Punching someone is assault you stupid shitskin cunt. Clearly this case didn't get written off, he got 4 years for it. The only reason the 'justice' system even gives low sentences is because of lack of prison spaces, and not understand that niggers will never learn.

It's why you should be culled instead, nothing of value would be lost. Ever.

If someone dies from an assault, it was at one point supposed to be murder.

stfu old man. I get that your a fuckign LOOOSER,. i get you have NOTHING going for yourself. NO FEMALE ATTENTION. Fucking sad mate. You fucking beta loser.

Youre not gonna cull shit. You cant even get a girlfriend you beta faggot. fucking old man lmao. what a focking waste m8.

>killing someone isnt a foreseeable consequence of punching them in the head

Intent may matter but foreseeable consequences matter more. I can sue or charge someone if I am injured as a result of a foreseeable consequence they failed to mitigate, why should this be different?

Ban assault water now

He was a mindless thug, and go 4 years for it, no shit intent matters, the chimp chimped out, and the state punished him for it.

Should of got the fucking rope. Never indulge niggers standards.

It's still a crime though. Really, It is. I promise.

>get over your whore of a mothers divorce broken home billy
ahahah atleast I know my father nigger
>I have a sexy blue eyed white gf
larp as fuck enjoy those sheckles though commifaggot gr8 bait m8

Brits actually want it, don't they? I mean their government keeps provoking their subjects with shit like that as if it's their intention to provoke a violent uprising of the white middle class man. With some success, as we've seen in the total breakdown of law and order for a week in the summer of 2011.

But what else must be done to make it a lasting revolution that will sweep away all the dirt and guillotine the complete upper class?

>Stuff

In short, you know it's fucking true. You know that wherever you go, you're hated. You bitches bitch and white and complain, you have to always be the center of attention. Fact is you're trying your luck, the whole fucking world is getting sick of your shit, it's why China was sent into Africa to sort out your bullshit.

You're hated, you know you are, and culling is easy, hell you fucknuts do it yourself, you don't understand consequences, you won't see it coming when whitey has enough. I've seen this shit before, it never ends well for your kind.

Your entire race is a failure, you brought nothing to the world, you will leave soon enough.

Brexit is going to be the end of the Tory party. And they'll be replaced with something closer to UKIP.

He would have continued beating him otherwise like many other niggers, do this was one punch.

lmao pussy
cucks like you is the reason why whites are so easy to kill

I don't see what the issue is here? A fat white man gets killed in one punch by a cotton picker because of inferior genes. That nigger did your gene pool a favour.
Also the nigger gets to go where he belongs, in jail.

Still not on canada's level. At least he wasn't released after killing a random guy on the bus and eating him because satan told him to.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ_TGy2jf0

>intent matters
So you are saying that randomly attacking a cognitively impaired person should be taken in account and should have weighed in the sentence? I totally agree with you

>total breakdown of law and order for a week in the summer of 2011
>Some thug gets shot by the police while on his way to committing a murder
>Mass chimp out everywhere

Im not even black you dumb LONELY FAGGOT. you pathetic LONELY motherfucker. Im non white and I have a SEXY blue eyed white girlfriednd. I play her ass and tits. I fuck her every week. Im fuckin SATED you little lonely BITCH.

Here I am coming to your safe space and shitting on your old man face. Fucking faggot lonely LOSER.

I just read that your government is pushing for a treaty that for a fixed time allows trade without tariffs. Because it's now almost certain that the Brexit won't be negotiated in the two years.

Let's see what really happens in that time.

Whites are hated by all non-whites and liberal whites. When critical numbers are met in USA and Europe you'll get to see the next mass genocide.

dying of a single punch because youre a weak piece of shit isnt murder
the cop that strangled the black guy to death is also a murderer if thats your fucking neo nazi logic, fucking racist DUMBFUCK

>I fuck her every week.
9/10 lad
audibly kek'd

I don't recall what caused it, but I remember it was spectacular and frightening because it's not Albania or some African shithole, but so close by.
Anyway good there's not as many guns around as in the US, or the death toll would have been 20 times as high.

Youre a fucking loser mate. Have you got laid at all this year? Do you get any female attention? No. Youre a fucking loser who was OSTRACIZED by society. KYS, you fucking failed.

MAN DIES AFTER A SINGLE PUNCH TO THE FACE BECAUSE HES A WEAK SLACKJAWED CUNT

DONT BELIEVE FAKE NEWS TITLE BULLSHIT

IT ISNT MURDER. THE GUY IS A WEAK POS THATS ALL

You're a nigger, inside and out you stupid fuckstick. Nice use of caps there, what is this 1995? I'm not lonely nigger, don't lack for female attention neither. You on the other hand are a larping dickwad, Fuck 'her' every week eh? holy shit, i wouldn't put up with that crap, you must have a really low sex drive.

kek, 'she' rations your sex. You're only sated once a week by a trogg that only lets you fuck her once a week, probably because she can't stand the smell.

Sup Forums isn't a safe space bitch, it's you fuckers who always cry about wanting one. You're lost, you stupid nigger. Times running out for you shitskin...

>when your biggest achievement is having a white gf
>top kek
White girls are easy bud, don't kid yourself.

Only 4 years? lol

>Gets laid once a week
>Thinks this is boastworthy

Hurry up nigger and clean the cum of her boyfriends out of her cunt. It's not your day today.

Negotiating full hard Brexit in ten years would be difficult. At this point, they're either going to have to cancel Article 50 or go for cliff edge Brexit, and their core support will hang them it.

>strangled
>ODed after swallowing crushed up caffeine pills and paracetamol that he thought was coke and was trying to sell
>martyr

>approving random violence
Kys nigger