ITS OVER THEY WON

Other urls found in this thread:

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
youtube.com/watch?v=QBn0Afu8mE8
cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, there will be no monuments to Trump.

yesssssssssss, take them all down!

baltimore is a shithole they don't deserve fun statues

Us : 1
Racist Redneck Retards : 0

Winning feels good y'all.

Every American should have one in their house.

Wait for the retaliation/push back. It will be glorious. Can't wait.

His names on buildings all across the world.
His monuments earn him money plebe

nope

lol, to burn right?

Wow, that will surely fix Baltimore.

>under cover of darkness

Cowards.

We already took down one of your 1 ton monuments to coal burning

triggered

Fucking brutal.

But this is good in a way, better than letting the things get wrecked. I'm assuming they get stored?

Lenin statue still standing in Seattle

Literal sandnigger behavior

Sure, sure, he's a winner

Baltimore is a nigger containment zone with a half decent aquarium. It's main contribution to society is being a large heroin hub for the city and the surrounding states. It'll be one of the first cities to burn itself down in Civil War Part II and nothing of value will be lost.

Kek have you seen the mayor, go look that shit up. It all makes sense once you look her up.

>they one

What is this the Bronze Age? Destroying a statue doesn't end our movement. If anything it emboldens it

The left is just too scared to put a bounty on blue eyed white people. Kill the males and rape the females. You know they wish they could.

My family was in the Union by the way. Lincoln was going to ship the niggers back before he was killed by the (((Central Bankers.))) Lincoln had the Green Back printed without running it through the (((Central Bank.))) That made him a prime target. The assassin Booth, was a willing patsy.

We can look forward to this. Being attacked by big buck niggers.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

you'll be in a gulag one day and I'll be the guard smiling while you freeze to death
useful idiots like you never win even when you think you did

Statues are stupid anyway. However, they give the left an inch, next time they will want a mile.

killed for the second time

youtube.com/watch?v=QBn0Afu8mE8

That sounds familiar somehow...

>confederate flag

Fuckin lmao. How does it feel crawling out of the dustbin of history?

We true Americans are happy to defeat you ugly hicks all over again.

Reppin' CT yo

Good they should erase Aushwitz next.

They removed heroes of yesterday, to make room for statues of heroes of tomorrow.
Each one removed, emboldens our ranks.
Gives us more of a reason to keep going.
If the left thinks this is demoralizing?
White men don't get demoralized in this way.
We rise. More.
The left is creating racism with this behavior.
Suits me. We need to get on with it anyways.

You aren't contributing to this conversation, and you're embarrassing your cause.

Confederate states should be making more of an uproar over this.

If only this signified blacks wanting to move on from blaming everything on slavery and whitey. Maybe they are ready to become actual members of society. With their history being erased no one can confirm or deny if they were actually slaves.

>Lenin statue still standing in Seattle
Go ahead, take it down.

You fags so obviously care about those Confederate monuments.

>living in Baltimore
>winning

this is the pushback retard

Nice deflection attempt. Going forward, please try to stay on topic.

Heads aren't rolling

I guess no one really cares

>ridding history because its inconvenient
i generally hope everything horrible on these fuckin people

lmao

Please my sides can only handle so much.

>deflection attempt
>try to stay on topic

Oh hai sharia blue

when are they nuking mt rushmore? soon i hope.

we will build bigger and better monuments to honor our confederate forefathers.

Cringeworthy

Never interrupt your enemy when they are fucking up.

Another traitor down.

>statues removed and preserved
Yeah they totally won

>projecting this hard

the embarrassing zero credibility cognitively dissonant deep state left everyone.

Its ok, we'll just build bigger ones on the skulls of commies when the shit gets real.

>gets the state to do his bidding
>feels good about it
>anarchist

I do care about those Confederate monuments.
Those old generals I formerly gave little or not shits about? Have somehow served us from the dead. They have fallen again, to grow our ranks, and wake up the white man.
Understand? The left is fucking laughably stupid. As usual, they practice unintentional reverse psychology. Their specialty. They too are our best recruitment drivers.

yes you are, gaslighting kikes like you are very very cringey.

Reppin CT

>Blaming people who've been dead for 2 centuries
Really makes you think

Its about letting them show their asses. The people that took down the states are being arrested.

The monuments for Civil War II: electric bugaloo are going to be the tits

We have the best monuments

You have to go back. I'm surprised every statue on Earth wasn't destroyed when all 900 million pounds of that bitch hit the floor.

Read the OP image.
I doubt the members of City Hall and the city hired crews that removed the statues are being arrested

The Confederacy will always be in my heart

savage af

Hey I haven't traveled through Baltimore in a long time. How're things on Urine Avenue?

Well played, like a boss!

This guy remained so calm that even as silly as he looks the left looked WAY worse.

If you go out to protest please be as calm as possible. It brings out the animals in the left.

Alt-left detected

Savagely eloquent

>cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html

We're in a death grapple with them. They're stabbing us as we choke them to death.

War is hell. By the end of this, our bodies and hearts will be scarred ruins. Live for your white children - 14/88. SEIG HEIL!

>true american
>that flag
Its not even bait at this point

The ones in Cville are being arrested. Faggot

I would assrape you into submission you little faggot

THICC
H
I
C
C

I just want to know where the communist's capital city is going to be. I'd hate to accidentally move there.

Sure trailer park hicks had no plans to visit them anyway. Wonder what kept it from being done already.

DELETE THIS GOY

wow. i guess i'm leftist now.

Founding Fathers were 'traitors' too. They just happened to win.
Will those statues be taken down next?

Native Americans are 'losers' too.
Will their monuments be taken down next?

This is just getting ridiculous now.

this

>anons happy/smug about removal of historical art
Not only aren't they worth a (you) they aren't even worth the breath in their godless lungs. subhuman animals are the only things considering this shit a "victory". The war can't start soon enough, these people need the rope.

Good thing this isn't about the Charlottesville statues, and the person you were replying to was clearly referencing the statues in Baltimore being removed

>Emily Youcis
Not surprised

Just pointing out the irony. I'm with you. We have all kinds of retarded monuments here. Makes me sick. Last week i was down in toronto and saw a city bus with a huge 12 foot mandela pic on the side. What possible reason could there be for this?

How are you winning? Your ancestor was sold by Africans into slavery and you're still in the alien land begging for scraps from Leftists, your entire existence is a loss for your race.

aww, it's cute you think that word means anything just because your spiritual liege said it.

Just look at these terrible alt-left terrorists revising history.

Why do we have statues of losers anyway?

Nobody cared until you starting ripping them down. You'll never rewrite the past. And you'r foolish attempts to do so only prove that you're on some insane emotional power trip.

You got utterly BTFO, you should lie down for awhile

I don't care, take them all down.

This country is going to shit, let it collapse in my lifetime.

you must not be too familiar with human events so let me explain it for you:
> someone does something
> someone else pushes back

Exquisite

Presumably you have statues commemorating the War of 1812.
Should probably take those ones down, champ.

GBTReddit

lol