Hey pol

hey pol

do you like John Oliver or his show Last Week Tonight

John Oliver needs to be executed on a public square.

He makes me butthurt all the way here in Croatia.

yes we do its quite good

I find him entertaining and I do agree with him on some issues. I just how he's been attacking Alex Jones and misrepresenting some issues.

John Oliver is a shill for the tavistock institute.

His show is basically a mind control programming advancing the agenda of The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

His show is just cutaway humor.
It could be written by manatees

Can't watch his shit because it's blocked in my country.
Too much for "open borders"

Don't poison your mind with this drivel

He sounds like a weasel. I hope that cuck gets hanged from a rafter.

No. (((John Oliver))) needs to feed himself to a pack of the sand monkey child rapists all over London.

He makes a lot of fair points for a left-leaning show. When someone on the right is getting shat on by the media or public for something that is understandable from that person's perspective, then he will call out the bullshit and play devil's advocate. He is also fully aware that people on Sup Forums and the right in general don't agree with him on some issues, so he's self-deprecating to show humility unlike other Colbert or Noah. I even remember there was an episode about a month or so ago where he was covering how the media has been viciously attacking Trump for something small and stupid, and defended Trump's comments that he has been treated unfairly. Yes, the show leans left on a lot of issues, but I think they genuinely want to be as transparent and neutral about it as they can be, which I respect. Unlike other shows like the daily show, they don't bring on guests so they have more time for content. Overall, I enjoy the show. The humor kinda falls flat every now and then, and I can see how people would think it's some psychological propaganda, but the show is too fair and even handed to be propaganda.

Yes.

John Oliver, or, as I like to call him, England's less attractive Anne Coulter. Now, usually I don't talk about tv personalities, after all, they're sort of the unpaid intern of Los Angeles-- no, John, I expressly asked for an iced veingte coffee with two shots of chocolate syrup and no ice, not a grande coffee with two shots of mocha syrup and extra ice-- you need to get your head in the game if you want to make more than zero dollars a month!

* pause for cheers and clapping *

Despite being untalented, unfunny, and having a more nauseating way of talking than Michael from VSauce, it's difficult for me to actually hate John Oliver, and I'll explain why. While John Oliver is the ire of many individuals who enjoy getting their news sources from places that aren't BuzzFeed or Comedy Central, and while he does look like a muppet with leukaemia-- * pause for audience laughter at accompanying photo of Beeker wasting away in a hospital bed * --while all that is true, the fact of the matter is John Oliver doesn't actually write any of his actual speeches. Not only does he not write them, he doesn't research them, either. HBO has a dedicated team of writers who do research around the clock on issues and then sprinkle in a generous helping of liberal bias-- and by generous sprinkle I mean going into a Baskin Robins and saying "give me all the sprinkles please. Not rainbow sprinkles, make them chocolate, my ice cream needs to be 100% diverse!"

* pause for audience laughter *

So while it is easy to hate John Oliver for his stupid inflections, or his facial ticks like running his tongue over his buck teeth when he's going to bring down his voice to have a serious heart-to-heart talk with the audience, the fact of the matter is he's just the spokesman. The true monsters are behind the scenes of this show. John just sits in a chair and reads from a teleprompter, so, he's pretty much the newscaster equivalent of being an overweight security guard who hopes comment too long

How is this cunt famous in America? He was a failed comedian here.

Hate him so much but not for his view on left or right. He's a Brit who refers to his American audience as "we." Get fucked.

John Oliver is certifiably insane

He makes up for the abomination Piers Morgan that Britain brought to the US. I don't completely agree with his views but at least he seems to say what he sees as true rather than trying to push a narrative, knowing that it is false.

He's fabulous. We love him.

Kek

we should release his blackmail file and the videos therein.

he isn't he is a fake celebrity.

The Audience has to be instructed when to laugh and if its not live recording they use a laugh track.

And to answer a question he himself asked he incriminated himself no one else did that for him when he started saying he was implicated no one said he was implicated except him.

I hate leftists like anyone else here, but out of all of the leftists, I have to say that John Oliver is actually kinda entertaining at times.

yeah so entertaining you should see how he entertains children.

This.