i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502898858140.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hate speech isn't free speech, faggot

>previous century social norms
>2 dykes getting married

pick one

Your opinion was illegal.

/thread

There is no place for hate on the internet ot elsewhere!

You're not fooling anyone, Kalus!

Yes it is.

Hey Germany, might not want to act like faggots and support oppressing free speech. That didn't go so well for you last time.

>using kikebook
how about killing yourself?

the cucks are here

How else are you suppose to redpill normies without sending subliminal messages in their own platform? I have a good friend who went in the last couple of years from a guy who considers himself a liberal/libertarian to a man who's first topic of conversation when we meet is how he has been reading Mein Kampf and that a lot of it makes sense. Everything is possible if you know how to do it the right way.

So, some guy on Sup Forums Sup Forums posted your average leftist copypasta - and also called the guy who complained about dykes a "faggot".

What exactly was it that made you interpret this in a serious way?

You should've claimed them to be Anti-semitic Shlomo, now you've lost a great opportunity there.

*claim victim to them being anti-semitic

I was going to but then they blocked me.

oy vey goy have you been living under a rock?

I got permabanned 3 years ago

>What exactly was it that made you interpret this in a serious way?
this

We own the internet now.
Deal with it. Either finish rotting. Or learn to be not such a evil piece of crap.

lol, i quit using it straight right after college useless for me i'm not vain and attention whore enough to use it.

Wrong think. The left wants a totalitarian state. Well they want it until it affects them, then they'll cry about "muh oppression".

You received a massage? Sounds wonderful

This is why we left Europe. A fucking garbage pile plastered over and painted gold.

Jesus Christ

All speech is free speech, faggot. Kys

Checked and keked

I'd very much like to delete mine but unfortunately I """need""" it

I wish I could but I need it for University at the moment

Great montage. Highly unbiased and representative.

agreed

Hi Alex

it feels so good not to live in cuckistan

HOLY SHIT THATS WHERE THE FAMOUS ANTIFA PICTURE COMES FROM!

Can't tell if this is some kind of bait or if you really are a newfag from normiebook who still thinks top-text/bottom-text memes are funny and effective. If it's bait, good job, it actually made me laugh. If you're serious, stop posting and lurk more.

it's sweden, if you can believe it. lmao!

idd

Hey m8, how are ya :D

why are you researching about heliocentrism ?

Well then go use it, just remember that facebook tracks you and datamines all your conversations.

>Be me
>Dad instruct me to send file to his work colleague
>Good boy me opens his facebook
>See's recommended friends
>All white women, mostly USA, Sweden UK
does this happened on you before Facebook pushing interracial marriages and immigration?
or is it limited only to non-whites?

Also my dad doesn't have a single white friend only has below 100 friends and doesn't use it that much.

you get arrested if you defend yourself from being raped by your nigger and mudshit guests

they've been unpopular for so long it's time for a renaissance.

picard facepalms is archival status

Your fucking people run the site.

webm version?

I'm writing a book analysis about late Renaissance Venice

i had it but can't find it

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

youtu.be/O_ZkUVOlo94?t=6

youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

youtube.com/watch?v=STEnEGF-24c

Wrong, hate speech IS free speech

Stopped using Goyimbook 5 years ago. Just wish others would do the same.

Its kikebook, you fucking kike. You're not allowed to have opinions that don't follow their narrative. Now get back on there and post about how much you love trannies and transniggers. That is allowed. Quit being a bigot you massive faggot.

First thing gonna do after University the, but for now I need it as a means to communicate with my normie classmates

the amount of serious replies I get is absolutely terrifying.
Sup Forums has always been retarded, but not quite to this extent

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502898858140.webm

Should have pulled the anti - semitism card.

Yeah, good luck doing that for the next 29 days and twenty something hours

You are a fucking cuck shill for using Facebook in this day and age.

Just claim anti semitism, works every time.

Read this you, you greased up donut cum dump

>Kike being kiked by kikeberg

poetry

You should complain to the jew in charge, zuckerberg about anti - semitism.

>facebook

Good goy, now spend the next 30 days reading up on social justice basics so you can canvass for our chosen one in 2020

Facekike hates Israel though

Lol. Good one. I can't believe he didn't get you all. Really would have made the world a better place.

The purge is the only solution greatest ally.

Yes it is.

I think OP is an asshole, but I'd bleed for his right to say whatever he wants.

Also, where are you jews on your ethno virus?

wat

I fucking wish, I hate American Jews with passion, they are as bad as our Liberal likes who push for (((((((((((((peace)))))))))))) with the Palishits

So, he is international jew. I actually like zionists. All people and tribes deserve a country. Plus that you are based with so much muzzies around you. Of course, your country uses jewish tactics but can't really blame them. For I am happy at least I ain't using facegoy anymore. Shitty and cancerous.

post your rare zuckerbergs

Wow... take it from one who knows!

My parents and I have all closed our FB accounts, too. I'm hoping that FB is on the way out altogether.

Same. I don't get how people don't understand this. Really activates my tiny almonds.

I always tought FB was more about african niggers, sand niggers, europeans, russians, slavs, latinos and other lowlife scum. I tought tweeter was more popular in US.

(((ZUCKERBERG)))

I believe FB started at Harvard and became popular among college kids, while the kids who never pursued "higher" education stuck to Myspace. But by the time I closed my FB account, virtually everyone seemed to be using it, so I was reading a lot of trash posted by the "ghetto class."

I completely agree. I don't have a problem with h any country so long as they stick to their own business and not push their moral on to others.

Why do you think Zuck wants to sponsor internet to third world countries?

I thought he was talking about that years ago, before the decline, i.e. it isn't about looking for oxygen like Verizon's buying Yahoo. However, it might become something like Christianity's running out of followers in the First World so its trying to convert people in poorer countries.

absolutely horrifying

>hate speech isn't free speech, faggot
uses gay slur hateful to lgbtq+
>fuck you and your hate speech
>arrest this person for using hateful trigger words that are literally rape, please and ty

that's the point, you fucking retard

JESUS FUCK

I think they are meming...

why are you using Facebook?

Memes, news, talking to friends and so on

How does the Israeli government keep terrorists from coordinating over FB? Seems popular with terrorists in general.

>Wtf is his problem?
He's a Jew. Please take your diaspora, Israeli kikes.

They want you to stop using facebook. They are trying to splinter us off into groups to contain memetic truth. Thos is why this modified the algorithms so you only see likeminded posts. Stay on the medium of social media that has the most people and drop truth bombs. Tone down the racism too, identity politics is a psyop. Keep spamming falseflag redpills, they hate that the most. All the Cass sunstein cognitive infiltration agents attack the fale flag truthers the most. Flat earth is a part of this.