What's the difference between leftards destroying statues and the Taliban destroying statues?

What's the difference between leftards destroying statues and the Taliban destroying statues?

Other urls found in this thread:

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion vs muh feels

Like being a SJW isn't a religion full of invisible gods that must be bowed to constantly

> muh privilege
> muh intersectionality
> gender identity

It's an ideology, but not a religion. Come back when they have organized priests, a sacred book of guiding words, an actual God, and prayers.
Marxism sees religion as the opiate of the masses, so that should never happen.

the taliban at least do us the courtesy of hiding their ugly women under veils

>a sacred book of guiding words
are you honestly suggesting left wing radicals don't have any sacred books of guiding words?

kek if you think theres a difference.

>prayers
"No Trump, No KKK, No Fascists USA"

the Taliban are 100% more proficient at everything. That is the difference.

They have university teachers, the communist manifesto, the diety you mean is an abrahamist concept, not all gods are to be worshiped or admired and for prayers I'd say "check your privilege" or something like that.

historical revisionism
there won't be as much physical evidence to support contrary opinions once textbooks of lies are published

Top kek thanks.

The Taliban destroyed actual history

The Taliban were good guys.

buddhism good

confederates bad

Taliban are not hypocrites.

American left wing are even more backwards than sand niggers who left false idols alone for 1000+ years

Let that sink in.

who do think would win in a streetfight;

ISIS
or
the alt-right

no guns, knives or those gay shields

>hurrdurr your history matters less
don't be dense retard, both acts are heinous and disgusting, moreso than murder

Buddhism is bad, it's the ancient version of upper middle class uni students being marxist. Some prince who lived a wonderful life in a gated castle went around telling poor people to stop wanting stuff and that they deserve to be poor and to suffer because they did something evil in a prior lifetime. Confederates fought for freedom just as during the revolutionary war and Lincoln was a tyrant who decided that imposing your will on those who wish liberty is more important than respecting the spirit of the founding fathers.

Actually the Afghani girls are really good looking. Google it.

The statues are like from the 1920's and have no real historical value. They have no artistic value either and a lot of them are pretty much the same. The ones ISIS destroys are from ancient civilizations.

If this was happening in any other country, Amerifats would be screaming about cucks. When it happens in their country, silence.

art students will make a killing from making shitty sculptures in USA? anyone got the dude who made a really good dragon tail and then someone had a crude sculpture of a man shitting in his own mouth?

in other news I found the endangered whales

I hear they have a metric fuck tonne of statues all over the USA though,they can't gaurd every statue that might possibly offend the liberals without more police I guess.
Could just make really hard to get to statues with spiked railing surrounding them?

tough call really,we talking a good mixture of bikers,hick's,and college chad nationalists along with everyone else?or just Sup Forumstard "forces"?

Most of the pasty fat fucks on this board would get owned in moments.Big ol group of neonazi's all they practically do already is fight and work out at least the serious chapter types so i could see it easily going in favor to the whites but i am not too familiar with ISIS training habits so i could not say how their hand to hand is but a decent percentage of them are indeed trained to some extent.though its mainly shooting running jumping and reading the fucking quran.

They have historical value because the time period they were created in is long past -- you're being deliberately dense if you think that we can't learn anything from 250 year old statues. From your lack of sentence structure, I can tell that you wouldn't be able to understand artistic value even if a good example was presented to you. Culture does not age like fine wine.

It's not random people taking the statues down, it's the governments of counties.

what could you expect from a dominican anyway?Their greatest form of civilization is when they get together and kick around a little ball introduced to their baboon asses by foreigners with forethought anyway

Muh feels is their religion.

strictly speaking yes they are,what are they doing operating in places far outside afghan borders?they are nationalist at their core.

I think it's a matter of perspective
>Participation trophy built after the war, literally 100's of them around the country
>Ancient sculptures with significant cultural heritage.

I don't think destroying either is right. If your going to remove it, preserve it or donate it to someone who will preserve it.

dont be denser retard no act is heinous and disgusting, not even murder

There is none. The motivation is the same, regardless of what they claim. Both groups want to erase every version of history but their own so that they can control people's thoughts.

their membership actually has an overlap.

This too. It figures that the reason the first fatality was by a nazi-larper, it wasn't for lack of trying on Antifa's part.

Not in Durham

>Lack of sentence structure

Yeah I'm gonna waste time typing an essay on my phone.

You can't even learn anything from these statues. Like I said, there are dozens of statues of Robert E Lee for example. The statues aren't even that old. They're from way after the civil war. They literally serve no purpose.

Artistically, there are dozens of statues, ic not hundreds, like them.

You can't really compare it to a Palmyran temple or something like that.

We don't even play soccer you retard.

Reminder of what the 1964 Civil Rights Act has unleashed on the USA. Big buck nigger attacks an older White man on camera.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

i want to rip my fucking face off

Watch this.

The political vindication and justification you gave them. Great job.

SJW is a cult just like a religion. Anytime you go against their idealogy or QUESTION IT you are the asshole you are the nazi the satanist or whatever you call it. A cult does not allow people to think for themselves or to have individuality.

1. Casting and metalworking procedures 200 years old
2. Comparative physical likenesses of historical personalities
3. Monument/plaque comparison (e.g. assuring that all versions of the 'historical' truth match up)

Easy as that, intellectual checkmate.

It's not reassuring that you believe that the artistic value of something correlates with the number of it in existence. It's almost like --
>dominican republic
Oh.

what the fuuuuug?

the GUNT revolution

What's the difference between a muslim terrorist attack using a car and what the little fag boy did on Saturday?