Why Germany is blamed until today for what they "did" on WW2 (holohoax) and no one gives a fuck about what Murica did...

Why Germany is blamed until today for what they "did" on WW2 (holohoax) and no one gives a fuck about what Murica did? (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

bump

reverse bump

Jews.

the only genocide i ever learned about in school.

Germans are ashamed of the holohoax
Americans are proud of our two big bangs, openly discuss it, and boldly threaten to do it again just for the fun of it.

Burn in hell, scum.

I give a fuck, it was amazing.

Nuke more slants.

Very Simple, history is written by winners.

Was that really necessary?

The Holocaust was used to justify the suppression of political dissidents in Germany after the war (they executed the Nat Soc's for "war crimes").

I've heard rumors that the blasts in Japan were actually much smaller than reported.

Not even true in this case since we all know what happened

In this case the kikes. Even in the cold war the American media never pointed out the extent of the Soviet union's crimes

reminder we also wholesale slaughtered 80 million native americans.

Are you stupid enough to believe that?

I wonder why... It's probably just pure coincidence though.

For the kids that don't know.

Your history is false. America was basically unpopulated because it takes a huge area to support hunter gatherers.

The Indians once provided with western food and products didn't need the vast amounts of land they did before and were herded into reservations.

We didn't really genocide anyone, we relocated them.

Disease also killed many, but that was the an inevitable byproduct of contact and made the US even more sparsely populated.

if you want to know more read John Locke second treatise in civil government chapter 3 and 4 to begin to understand the extent and pervasiveness of the lies you have been taught.

Nuking japan gave the world anime
I say everyone gets a nuking

Atrocity propaganda was war propaganda by both western allies and soviets.
Then it became Zionist propaganda to justify the creation of nation of Israel and theft of land from Palestinians.
For that role atrocity propaganda is maintained still today by Zionist controlled western news and entertainment media.

you mean eighty jazillion, yea?

lol. But in fairness, those slaughterings actually happened to a bigger extent

you mean eighty jazillion, yea?

lol. But in fairness, those slaughterings actually happened to a bigger extent