Sargon just put together a compilation of Antifa violence and marches from only the United States since the left is...

Sargon just put together a compilation of Antifa violence and marches from only the United States since the left is questioning "What violence?"

Spread this shit to push back against the media

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GV5kURpA!SYoVQiLOlSUMmGnAaZopyhcJ8ftjV6rYj6zBvGfxRl0
hooktube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a couple slaps over the years justify murder

Lawl, trumpster dumpster logic

all i see is some nazis getting punched in the face and some fascists cops beating on otherwise peaceful protesters lol keep on spreading this

One doesn't excuse the other.

You don't get off murder by saying "But the other guy murdered more then I did!" just like you don't get off political violence against anyone who disagrees you on a weekly basis just because one of them was killed by one guy in a car.

Real logical you are.

This is a commendable effort but it's too late.
The narrative have already been set. The media and the public have made their mind.
If the protest was just another right wing protest, things would be different. But you faggots decide to wave the kkk flag and hold burning torches.
You people have done enough.

Bumping. I didn't see the video yet, but add those niggers who beated up that old Trump supporter. And all the cases of leftists against free speech in colleges.

You do realize the other side is flying communist flags and attacking people usually on at least a weekly basis for political assumptions, right?

That's no fucking excuse. We already know the media is going to smear us. You people decide to give them all the smear footage they would ever.
Unfathomable.

should have included the Dallas cop killer

they will never cover these types of things

That guy was BLM, not Antifa. They aren't the same thing.

>What is innocent until proven guilty?
There was no murder. The antifa had a heart attack. At most it's manslaughter.

Look at this disgusting dead bitch.

I'm not using it as an excuse, I'm saying both sides had people like that yet only one is shown.

I didn't do anything like that nor did anyone I know.

Spotted the gay nigger.

(((Republican)))

Yes they are.

No they aren't.
see pic here Antifa is an actual organization. Not a label. BLM is also an organization. They both have separate communities and events. They aren't the same thing just because sometimes they show up at the same events. They more ally together at those times, they are not the same group.

Antifa ideology is supposed to be Anarcho-Communism
BLM ideology is he dindu nuffin, kill da white man.

I bet that if some trump supporter had died o dies in the future you will not see the same level of condemnation it only matters because they hate trump and this makes him look bad. they are not against political violence and dont really care about lives, if they did they would try to calm things down on both sides.

mega.nz/#!GV5kURpA!SYoVQiLOlSUMmGnAaZopyhcJ8ftjV6rYj6zBvGfxRl0

For mirroring purposes.

Bump

There are a lot more than that. Ive been playing with video editing a tad recently. Maybe I'll slap some shit together....

For real? She died from fright?
Fuckin lol.

Self-defense is an inalienable right. There can be no right to live without as much.

Why is it so short? With the amount of footage out there he could have made it a lot more effective.

I see faggot wannabe soviet larpers carrying soviet flags and beating normies.

all of this shit is retarded. The only reason antifa hasn't killed someone yet is because clanton got lucky. I doubt their will be any tears on either side when the next whoever dies in this conflict so we should all quit acting like it matters. Although, I sincerely believe that more empathy would come from the right. If it was a left wing challenger charging the other side, they wouldn't be trying to chase away their more inflammatory members, they would be embracing them.

Stop telling people to go to youtube, it's like urging someone to use google.

You are part of the problem.

You gotta go where the normies are.

He probably wanted media to use it in their short 40s clips on youtube or something.

>I sincerely believe that more empathy would come from the right
I don't know about anyone else but I feel more pity than hatred toward most alt left types.

Agreed. There's a shitton of good footage from leftist chimpouts during the past election.

Because we are the adults in the room. Asde from satirical larping, I can't think of any promotion on our side of aggression. Every flyer, every thread, every post was very specific about not throwing the first punch, not bringing weapons etc. Dude in the car was either mentally fucked or scared senseless. I'm betting it's the latter.

>a couple slaps
antifa are scum, they're motivated by a lust for violence, theft & mindless vandalism.

Because the video is SPECIFICALLY Antifa in America. Not BLM. Not leftists. Not Antifa from Europe. Antifa in America.

Because the media is asking "What violence has Antifa done, they are just anti-fascist!" so if you show them leftist footage, they say "Well that isn't Antifa" you show them Antifa in Europe and they say "Well that isn't from America" so you skip past all their dodging bullshit and give them what they need.

hot damn i love klepacki's musics

>guilty until proven innocent

You are a fucking retard. They were smearing you long time before and were screeching about nazis for two years. Ineffectual, limp wristed cuck, no wonder your country goes to shit. You play by their own rules while they don't even need to uphold the rules they themselves set up.

Sargon and many others are going to get axed soon, remember to download good videos you come across. Hard drive space is super cheap.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tSxi8q5vDvk

There's gonna be blood soon and we have to hope that the right is united enough not to be caught off guard by the feds cracking down on us.

Sargon is a fuckwit, because he's picked music that makes them sound cool. Should have gone with Justin Beiber or something.

shame this video doesnt use the audio from the best hell march
but the real question is why isn't the alt right logo symmetrical?
pic related is an example of how easily the letters A and R can be made into a symmetrical logo, what does this mean? are they trying to look grass roots?

thats good though, they'll share it because it makes them feel cool, it wont get shut down as mockery, hes trying to expose leftists as violent, leftists like being violent and feeling cool but they dont like getting caught

I think that's the entire point, I think it is on one hand to make people who realize what its showing (like us) to spread it but on the other hand made to make the left feel like Antifa are "baddasses" so they spread it, in hope that the masses or the media see the truth since the narrative is currently that Antifa doesn't do any violence and Trump is lying among a lot of normies and the left.

>only a minute long video

user, this is some weak shit wtf.

see

>The narrative have already been set.
Nah. Its only set if they can stay stuck into saturday from now on. They jumped the gun too soon and its day by day looking worse to alt-left as more information comes out. They committed to it, yes, but as such they're doomed.