He is right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
npr.org/podcasts/510317/its-been-a-minute-with-sam-sanders
12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
scientificamerican.com/article/how-babies-see-race/
gizmodo.com/5907638/even-babies-are-a-little-racist
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211994/Even-babies-discriminate-Shock-new-study-shows-infants-young-months-distinguish-black-white-faces.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baby's haven't had to deal with nigs yet so of course they aren't racist.

He is right

wow who would have thought a baby that can't even speak a few words or think subjectively wouldn't be racist.

i know my neice and nephew are racist, and one of them is half mexican.

I remember when I was about 5 I asked my mum to change the TV channel because she was watching Ainsley Harriet and I thought his black face was really ugly. I couldn't even articulate it properly but as a child I just really didn't like looking at black or chinese people.

that's why babies should be real crime statistics every night before bed

"Ay you mah daddy?"

Someone post that study where all children, regardless of race, are more likely to play with white dolls.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

Wrong.

Yes, he is right ... but the action of black people maybe the reason.

Babies don't know to avoid crocodiles either, theyre fucking idiots

why is obama always with babies ?

like every picture of him is with a different child.

Also why doesn't he live with his "wife" and "kids" any more ?

No one is born with the ability to control their bowels too.

I was born free of racism. Then I spent my life around all different types of people. I slowly learned how the real world operates...and I came to hate everyone in it.
I wish I could scoop up every leftist BLM white kid from the suburbs and drop them downtown in the real shit. I would laugh as they are forcibly red-pilled by their pets.

True.

There are peer-reviewed studies showing exactly the opposite. I thought the left was all about science?

fine nigger specimen

FPBP as always

That kid looks like a kid version of Tuco from breaking bad.

Obama obviously is a jackass.

>is this the new batch?

What did he mean by this?

>ITT idiots still falling for the superior race meme

listen to the August 14th video, skip to about the 45 minute marker with the psychologist

npr.org/podcasts/510317/its-been-a-minute-with-sam-sanders

Liberal bleeding woman basically admits that racism is inherent and has to be taught against. That babies/children reckongize race and need to learn tolerance. Hate is natural, tolerance is learned.

"Ayo. You muh daddy, nigga?"

Holy Christ, nobody is born knowing how to speak, read, or do math, either. It's called LEARNING.

fuck off back to Sup Forums, reddit, or whatever loser equality camp you hail from.

Its simple, if you dislike f.e. a black person that you would like if only their skincolor would be different then you are racist.

If white people would act like many black people in america i would advise them to fucking kill themselves, so it would be racist to not do the same thing with black people.

No one is born afraid of fire but the minute your ass gets burned you learn quick.

So sorry all you have going for is the belief you're superior because of your genes. I can't imagine how being so pathetic must feel

Hes still in prison for that lol

The fruits of Obama. Big buck nigger beats older White man on camera.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

...though it is human nature, one is most likely to favor and identity more with others that look like and resemble them.

can you prove otherwise?

No one is born loving them either.

>being so pathetic
pol lives normal lives. I'm taking a shit right now and about to return to it. I'm not going to go into a big bragging rant, but i'm probably better off than you-- and a lot of that has to do with the family I come from.

The reason whites always have power and wealth globally is because they're able to do abstract thought more. This is a consequence of how humans developed over thousands of years on different continents. I'm just tired of people telling me that others failures are the result of my own success.

"You start hating another person for their violent tendencies and lack of logical reasoning as it is much more common in black people..."

He's actually wrong, there was a study done where babies naturally strayed from other babies that looked different than themselves

Nelson Mandela never delivered on his promises. Neither did Obama.

I was racist when I was a kid. It felt natural as an adult to finally accept who I am.

This. First time you get sucker punched by jamal or paco you'll figure it out.

>meme as fuck picture
It's getting hard to tell if people are actually racist or think they're funny

hillary was supposed to win remember

Obama was then the jews tried to turn him into an uncle tom against all of us. relying on that mythos.

Its a shame because he really was a great orator.

Nobody is born understanding the concepts of skin, background, or religion either. That doesn't mean we shouldn't categorize people into groups like literally every single society that's existed in human history.

Holy shit this story just broke out in all 50 states in every single local news station a minute ago.

It's proven that racism is natural. The reason for this is to protect the tribe.

Thats not true, we're born to protect the tribe and the people we consider part of the tribe (at least when your a man). We're forced to accept outsiders

>meme
Truth hurts, doesn't it black boy nigger.

I don't care how successful you are, being a shit at the top is the same as being a shit at the bottom

This is one of the most classic examples of why some blacks should be LOCKED UP FOR LIFE.

Don't call it a meme user.
You know it's true

He is absolutely correct. I was not born racist. I loved my friends and classmates, regardless of skin color. I grew up watching PBS. Reading Rainbow, Magic School Bus, etc.. All positive shows with a diverse and multicultural cast.

Problem is, as I got older (11 years old), and was more exposed to black culture, I began to realize that there's something fundamentally wrong with their race. If I could reach that conclusion as a child, then it must be one of life's more obvious truths that anyone with common sense can realize.

With so many people that are racist, maybe the racists aren't the problem. Maybe they are a reaction to the problem. I think that before blacks start complaining about racism, they should fix their own race first, because there is obviously something wrong when they make up a majority of the nation's violent crimes.

FPBP

Yep, it's definately human trafficking going on in OP's picture. The high end consumers prefers, and can afford, variety.

>memeing this hard

I distinctly remember when I was really little and I thought brown people were gross cause they were the same color as poo. My parents aren't racist I can tell you that much.

yeah, its not like humans are innately tribalistic and genocidial by nature, stemming back from million of years of evolution, and that we would use physical markers to denote in-group, out-group status for safety, or anything.

>if I keep saying it that means its always funny

people of Sup Forums think intelligence comes from differentiating biological features because they're not well educated.

Understanding the properties and behavior of matter and energy?

Nope, seeing that Abdul is slightly darker than Rodriguez is what makes you smart

>kids react

The number of likes on that tweet honestly bothers me. They love him.

Hm? It was you who was calling it a meme not me.

story? I don't know

>Not understanding the battle between light and dark
>Dark is chaos, evil, cold.
>Light is warmth, order, goodness. You can split up light into a happy rainbow.
Who actually cares about intelligence? It's a meme used in the fight between two factions (which does favour light, but it's not why you should prefer light).

It's almost like it's a thing that comes out of life experiences.

Really gives my noggin a joggin

Take a look around the world. 1st world countries vs 3rd world countries.

Thank you for proving my point

>mfw the black baby looks the least pleased with his presence.

Thats nice.

Now read my post again, maybe you'll understand it this time

Stop playing games.

I'm not so sure. The black baby looks like she's death with one or two niggers in her life and knows what's up with Mr Soetoro.

He's correct. I wasn't racist myself until I had to deal with sandniggers and niggers in general. I was redpilled by life itself.

Obama virtue signaling and POCs around the world liking his tweet.

It's like he wants the War god to start WW3 to show the world why the White Man is supreme.

When all has been turned to rubble... who will rebuild civilization?

Obama and his ilk or the White Man?

youre a fucking useless nigger you kno...

There is a correlation with IQ and skincolor though. The causation of IQ is genetic, which also is causation of skincolor.

Since I didn't make any claims about this fact, I didn't prove your point. Your eagerness is showing!

Nobody is born knowing not to touch a hot stove either.

p sure ethnocentrism, kin selection and all that is a well documented thing

>No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion...
According to "MUH PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE (PBUI)" he's wrong:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-babies-see-race/

gizmodo.com/5907638/even-babies-are-a-little-racist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211994/Even-babies-discriminate-Shock-new-study-shows-infants-young-months-distinguish-black-white-faces.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

They might not hate but babies always stick to their own groups, and self segregate by race.

Why is this child molester even talking about children?

Wrong....

Kids are born racist. They wil literally get scared when they are surrounded by other colored kids. Studies have been done.

Its built into nature to protect itself.

ahhhhhhhhhhh, Its good to be white.

Does anyone know what happened to this nigger after he assaulted this kid with a deadly weapon?

The Kenyan president quoting a terroist that had people killed by tires filled with gasoline handing around their neck burning them alive?