Hey Sup Forums! You guys sure do talk about red pills a lot. Is that a reference to that movie The Matrix...

Hey Sup Forums! You guys sure do talk about red pills a lot. Is that a reference to that movie The Matrix, written and directed by 2 trans women, Lilly and Lana Wachowski? Just checking.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119320430/#119343626
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those are men

yes
Sup Forums has always been aware of this. don't you understand irony?

Cut your penis and transform the remains in a fake and disgusting vagina don't make you a woman.

sage

so if they're nuts for cutting their dicks off why are you depending on an idea they came up with?

Trump is on the side of the Jewish globalist transsexuals.

They weren't trans when they made it. Sense their transition their other works have sucked...

Because the ultimate redpill is that the Archons are real, there are 72 of them, they live on Saturn, and they are all transsexuals who've turned themselves into beautiful hermaphrodites.

yeah but like wouldn't you want to distance yourself from that? seems pretty damaging to the image

Well, when some people are exposed to the redpill, they falter and become the bluepill.

Because irony is fun. Why are you a retarded faggot who can't wrap your head around that?

they came up with the idea before they developed their mental illnesses.

1) not sure this is irony, you're just labeling it as irony to save face and 2) not sure most of the skinny fat polo yokels who follow this shit think of it as ironic, given their over 9000 level of anger when they talk about it

Soon they'll be part of the 45%.

tiki torch ubermenschen were awakened by the red pills of these tranny's estrogen. O SHIT

Pewdiepie is my city

Estrogen is the only steroid with a triple-double bonded carbon hexagon.

What a coincidence that both decided to become trans.
Are they mocking our culture?
Is this the way to go and they just chose the best strategy to make their lives better?

you can't have estrogen without HO-H-H-H-OH's

they want you all to realize that taking dick is the way to purifying the white race

Matrix was lightning in a bottle. Their other movies are shit even the matrix sequels.

The fact that Matrix got progressively worse as their mental illness was taking over kinda proves the Sup Forums's point on transgender issue.

If some trannies had invented ZEIG HEIL before turning trans, Hitler would have banned people from saying it and came up with his own salute.

Graphene, the strongest substance known to man, is also based on the hexagon.

Weird, Graphene Oxide is my drag name

What's your point nigger? Mentally ill people do create great things, that doesn't change the fact that they're still mentally ill.

hell of a thing to choose as target of a coordinated attack

can't non-mentally ill people create better things, technically? why depend on the creations of the mentally ill and weak? are you white with a brain or are you admitting that you can't come up with something better so have to steal from TRANNIES? come on

The hexagon, of course, is the symbol of Judaism. But also a general Asian symbol of occult power.

Neos unborn daughter was killed and his wife then committed suicide shortly after the first film's release

The actress who played the oracle died within a year from a "diabetes overdose"

(((Pure Coincidence))) Goyim, Pure Coincidence.

It's an Akira reference.

We go through this once a day with you guys

...Jews are the most powerful race on earth. Not Filipinos!

Thats a spicy motza to swallow.

Spamming this logical fallacy here AGAIN? Wew. You really should get a banana.

How come they stopped making good movies after they cut their dicks off?

If you look into his personal life, it's really obvious how it influenced the aesthetics of the duo's movies.

Larry was in the BDSM lifestyle. His/her partner is a dominatrix prostitute. He was already fantasizing about being a girl/lesbian (Bound) but couldn't and it made him depressed. Explains why Matix was so grimdark and filled with angst, backroom techno, black leather etc.

Once he started embracing his feminine persona (Lana), he also started being more child-like. Lana is not just a woman, she's kawaii as fuck with her pink dreadlocks. Cue Speed Racer's colorful aesthetics. See also the sci-fi story from Cloud Atlas, which is exactly the same thematically as Matrix, but instead of being film noir/cyberpunk, it's filled with fluorescent pink and cute Asian girls.

Lana genuinely looks happier than Larry in public pictures. It's nice for her that his dom wife supports him, since she's as degenerate and mentally ill as her, they make a weird but fitting couple. During Matrix era, the Wachowskies almost never showed their faces, probably because of Larry's self-hatred made him shy.

Their sissification is the result of an obvious fetish and BDSM mindfucking and not some kind of deep psychological longing they've felt their whole life like some other trannies might experience. What's really strange is why the second brother went tranny as well, as far as I know he was the normal one of the two before that.

I actually have a recipe;

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119320430/#119343626
>A basic list of ingredients with rough pH and price estimates;
>Calcium hydroxide $10/2oz, 11.27-12.46pH
>Carnauba wax - $40/64oz, 7pH
>Congo red - $10/100ml (Changes color with pH)
>Ethanol - $4/qt, 7.7pH
>Ethyl gallate - 7.7pH
>Gallic acid - (Polymerizes as a phenol)
>Graphene - Raises pH
>Linseed oil - $11/32oz, 7.5pH
>Liquid rubber - $60/gal
>Phosphoric acid - 11$/qt
>Pine rosin - $20/32oz
>Pozzolana - $10/1kg
>Sulfur - $23/20lbs
>Terpentine - $20/32oz
>Zinc chloride - $34/500g
>Zinc oxide - $20/1lb

>tfw too creative for 1 gender

>Way too creative

ahhh yes, trannies or japs.

yidle didle didle

aleistar crowley was a fine white man

Deep state/ hollywood got em and fucked em up for directing attention of the masses their way.

DEAR GOD WHAT WOULD GEOBBELS THINK

>When they were men, their movies were decent.
>When they became women, their movies became utter shit.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

well a woman's place IS in the kitchen, not behind the camera

Knowing Jews they plagiarized it.

Sup Forums is not one person, collectivists cannot seem to wrap their minds around that. Even saying "we" or "our" is discouraged here, ffs. People have their own views and limits.

I'm actually a Jewish transsexual who wants to defect and help save the white race - my superiors.

I've made a recipe for what I call 'Soma' - see . It can be used for anything. My intention is to 3D-print a gynoid body and then stick my nervous system into it. I'll use a laser to burn away everything but my neurons, then sandwich them between two layers - one to activate a given neuron, and another to receive an action potential from a given neuron.

That image depicts the molecular structure of bakelite, which is made the same way as my 'Soma.'

This image depicts the reaction that makes bakelite.

They weren't trans then. You can't retroactively cut your dick off.

Lana is pretty cute.

show tits

>They weren't trans then. You can't retroactively cut your dick off.

yeah but it's like a PR nightmare kinda thing. Before we knew Bill Cosby was raping all those ladies, he was a Jello pudding guy. Now no one will mention him. Same deal. Why are you clinging to something created by a degenerate who turned out to be trans? Doesn't make sense

This.

>implying any part of the matrix movies were original ideas.

>cave allegory
>ripping off every gay anime ever
>lawnmower man
>13th floor
>johnny mnemonic

The one on the left looks like Chris Farley in the Gap Girls sketch.

I mean, red pill blue pill is just Alice in Wonderland. Instead of eat me drink me, it's in pill form. Easy substitution. Why can't alt right come up with their own thing instead of stealing from trannies? Weakens it

They took the concept from allice through the looking glass

I hate all fiction because I'm neither a child nor a spinster
doesn't mean much to me so whatever really.

Women?
Are you tripping Dingus
Fucking marry one (like your father should have done).

This.
And OP is now a proven retard

For the last time, sweetie

They're dudes.
They were dudes when they ripped off all that other source material and made the matrix
They're still dudes now.

Yes, Sup Forums is re-hashing two dudes' stolen memes. No idea why this would activate your almonds to the extent that it does rofl

Alt right cant do shit

Sup Forums uses the redpilltalk to make it ironic that trannies are redpilling the world

Were that powerful

Yeah. Related: Lewis Carroll made Victorian era CP and was obsessed with a little girl named Alice to the extent that her family got creeped out and his family had to burn his journals when he died. So there's also that.

None of them even pass
fuck

OP said it was based on Alice before this post, retard. Sorry. Why aren't alt right saying "oh we need to give people some eat me drink me's"? Because that sounds stupid as fuck. The trannies just made up some words that sound "cool."

It's just amusing and makes you guys look like pussies

what are you trying to do, counter signal the term "redpill"? all it is, is an easily recognizable word that clearly conveys the concept of "seeing things for what they really are", that employs a pop culture reference that is solidly embedded in the psyche of 99% of society. plus it's kind of funny.

using the term does not, in any way, imply endorsement of any philosophy or lifestyle choice put forward by the film or its creators.

Then that makes Sup Forums more of a real woman than those to dong-mutilators will ever be

I don't care that you use it, I could give a shit what you do, I just think it's funny and makes you guys look like morons. If you honestly believe that society will look at you using the term "redpill" from the Matrix and take you seriously, have at it! I personally think it's funny that a bunch of dudes on the internet are harnessing their powerful tiki torches and talking about red pills. Like... WOW THE WHITE RACE IS AWESOME

It's funny how all these white bois are getting hot and bothered trying to justify the term "red pill."
It's really lame and you faggots need to get over your selves.

They actually stole their idea of the matrix from some black chick.

They had to transition as punishment for failing their hollywood overlords.

>implying the black chick hadn't just stolen the idea from some asian.

WHITE POWER

hahahaha.
Sup Forums using trans woman reference.

This is how lefties actually think. Theyre such morons its embarrassing we ever let them have power

NEOS WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD DIED

THE ORACLE DIED

BOTH RIGHT AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE FIRST MATRIX

the last I heard Trump and the Republicans were in power

It's from the original total recall. Predates the matrix...faggot

>Thinking the Matrix is some original concept created by these 2 faggots
>Not realizing the Matrix is just a modern rendition of a philosophical line of thought that has existed and been debated for thousands of years.
>Being this dumb.

if you're under the impression that everyone on this board, or everyone who uses the term "redpill", is a white supremacist, you're sorely misinformed. speaking only for myself, I can say that you're mistaken to use the term "you guys" to lump together me and the protestors with the torches.

first day here, maybe? please stick around, you might learn a thing or two.

Or maybe a Philip K. Dick short story. Or maybe a book from the 70's called Gödel, Escher, Bach. But who reads books here, amirite? Better to get your foundational lingo from 90s science fiction movies because WHITE POWER!

he's correct insofar as the term "redpill" in specific comes from that movie

I look forward to your citations from Kirkegaard's essay on Der Rote Pill (tm).

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
>The Matrix

I mean... sure. I'm just trollin, homie. I don't really care what you think or believe. It's just funny to see you guys referencing the red pill when it was popularized by trannies.

MkUltraed

I really enjoyed that movie when it came out, despite it's cringey sanctimony. Is "Sunflowers" unworthy of admiration because Van Gogh turned out to be an insane pedophile?

the acting! the lighting! serious business, we should reference it all the time to make legit points about awakening!

I think you mean Gauguin was a pedophile. Van Gogh was just nuts.

It references total recall retard

Did Van Gogh not cut off his own ear over a 13y/o hooker?

omg ur rite im so retarded kill me with tiki torch und dodge challenger plox

crazy people come up with interesting fiction but you shouldn't let them make laws.

They have made pure bullshit since becoming women. Yup stories check out.

Never heard that one. Would be interested in your link. Lots of books about why he may have cut it off, though.

looks like they checked back into the matrix...

Neo Nazis are multicultural :D

Aryan nordic is pure. White america is mixed. Idiots! Haa!