Kat Timpf goes on rant against Trump racism

youtube.com/watch?v=74wEmkt8XIQ

Seriously, what's wrong with American young White women? Everytime I see one expressing her political views it's 98% likely it's hardcore left, anti-White, hysterical bullshit. Even on fucking Fox news, where it's common courtesy to at least not attack the Right, she just can't handle the "right wing extremism" and starts to shit on the President and her own conservative base. What the actual fuck?

You just never see anything similar on MSNBC and the likes. There's no left extremism that White women wouldn't tolerate. There's no "brave female anchors on liberal networks that couldn't take any more liberal bullshit". It only works one way - to the left. Megyn Kelly, etc.

Is it just inherent nature of women to be fucking traitors?

She has a Lauren Southern level of man voice.

it's all the vaping

This is devastating to watch because she has the perfect bimbo look that I love.

They all go on rants against Trump. Fuck 'em.

Very watchable without sound.
They probably have to do it to keep their jobs.

>chocker
Fuck, why such a basic bitch thing turns me on so much

Yeah...

Women who seek public recognition are more likely to have higher testosterone.

I don't take it against them, desu. It's despicable and dishonorable, but either do that or lose jobs and get thrown to rabid hyenas.

She's always been useless. If she wasn't kind nobody would give a fuck about her. Gutfeld parades her around because she's cute and blonde. If she looked like Whoopi Goldberg she'd never have gotten her job at NRO or Fox News.

Women RARELY think for themselves. Their brains aren't wired for it. For all of history they've just sat around, doing mundane things and gossiping.

It's a slut marker.

>If she wasn't kind nobody

I meant "kind of cute"

it's the accessory of choice for sex work, you may have seen it before.

>There's no "brave female anchors on liberal networks that couldn't take any more liberal bullshit".

It's because the right is causing more problems now than the left. You might not believe that to be the case, but a majority of normal, everyday Americans think so.

>Women RARELY think for themselves. Their brains aren't wired for it.

Why isn't it wired to defend the Right wing then, like the rest of the channel? She clearly goes out of the line here, possibly risking her job. Just to spout some more anti-White bullshit.

>Is it just inherent nature of women to be fucking traitors?

Yes. Read Genesis.

look at Sweden and Germany.

that is precisely what happens when you put a woman in power. They do nothing but appeal to emotion.

BTW, OP, it's not just young women. The whole goddamn "right wing" is going in this direction has for ages. National Review used to mirror Trump on immigration, now they mirror the Democrats.

Our future is "mutli-cultural" and both sides are shilling for it. Things will only get worse.

She was never a conservative. Shilling for shekels.

This bitch wants to reform the justice system so even MORE criminal blacks are out of prisons.

Can you shed a bit more light on this and give me some other scripture too?

>They do nothing but appeal to emotion.

There's plenty of emotion on the Right. But they only appeal to the commies for some reason.

>If she looked like Whoopi Goldberg she'd never have gotten her job at NRO or Fox News.
And if you were the network owner, would you hire Whoopi or Kat looking woman?
>It's a slut marker.
It's great!

she looks like a coal burner

>"I have too much eye make up on to start crying right now"

This roastie just admitted she fakes her emotions to manipulate people like a fucking psychopath hahaha

Yeah, no. Slavish adherence to jewish holy scriptures is what got us here in the first place, because it places jews beyond criticism, hence allowing them to assail our civilization an unlimited number of times without punishment, guaranteeing the eventual dissolution of our republic. How you can spend any serious amount of time here and not figure that out is a mystery to me. But go ahead, if you want worship the king of the jews. It's still a free country, at least until your jewish masters say its not, and they replace you and all the rest of us.

Or maybe she's signaling that she's doing this only because she has to? Otherwise she'd lose job and get gulag'd.