B-b-b-but Germany IS black

youtube.com/watch?v=eqVWn1eEQTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that video about I am not going to watch it is it the typical germans are shit and nazis crap

Krautniggers are racist against American blackniggers because of their hair

I hate black people they are fucking annoying

Apparently Krauts love niggers and have a "nigger fetish" zozzle.

Germany YES!

>blacks in europe

in b4 rickets joke

>Germans
>Being racist
Fake and gay

You are being told if you have german grandparents and partents that you are a nazi so thats not suprising

German men love black women.

If you go to Namibia or SA you'll see a shitton of krauts with their chimp gfs / wives.

Same goes for asian women, not even the good-looking ones, but just plain af pan-faces gooks who can't even speak German properly.

I've seen it more and more over the last years.

>Americans
too loud
>niggers
too loud
>America nigger
>

>IF ANOTHER GERMAN PERSON AXE ME

don't mind if i do.

who are all these people trying to touch these black girl's hair?

i have never seen it happen.

people ask to touch my beard all the time you don't see me making youtube videos of it

Gosh I hate nigger

Do Germans actually hate themselves or is it just a meme.
What's with all these inter-species couples.

>visit 'murica
>you can hear the eeking, ooking and muh dikkin' before your plane even lands
mane

unironically can confirm
i have a black coworker who exclusively dates yt bois and her last two boyfriends have been germans

I have seen a lot of brave german womyn with turks older german men are with asians

they are also smelly and dumb

nice wig, nigger

Niggers have a deeply-rooted inferiority complex and make stuff up in their head in order to feel wanted. Nobody who isn't fucked in the head wants to touch a greasy, nappy-headed hoe's weave.

I dont know about the smell because I usually keep distance

Sad times we live in.
Do yourself and everyone else a favour, find a hot pure Germanic girl and have as many white kids as possible (or as many as your salary allows).

that'll be the self hate

>YouTube link
>Not being capable of explaining with words

Go away, attention whore.

Why is a 30-year-old woman still living with mom and dad

That's the plan

all I hear is blablabla black blablabla black, black black black, bla, complain, black black.

Why can't american black just shut the fuck up about their skin culture? You should axe yourself.

She flips the floops y'all

"Racemixing" is helping to globalize faster. Is it good? I don't know, but i know that having more instances and courts is safer than having just 1 gouvernment and 1 court. I guess every gouvernment is corrupted in some way but they still fight each other to make sure their country has an advantage which is good imo.
> still i like black girls, asian girls, >white girls (including redheads)
> and so on
> lately i have been thinking to try a >submissive tranny if pretty enough
> try everything

Is that a real thing? People actually want to touch nigger hair? Is it some kind of dare game?

You are everything wrong with germany you genetic trash.

yeah - to see if you get shot

No you. Get a life and stop hating. Hope you get absolutely fucked by a group of ethnicity you hate the most.

Niggers go to other counties and talk about how everyone is racist. Maybe you are the problem. I wonder if that has ever crossed the mind of a nigger.

I'll summarize it:

1. Krauts wanna touch my nigger hair
2. Krauts are curious about niggers
3.Krauts want to touch nigger hair again
4. Niggers can't find weaves for their hair
5. There is no number 5
6. Krauts give gibmedats
7. There's no nigger makeup in Germany
8. I wasn't listening but it was something about hair again

lol, I bet Melonpan is an chad with swiss standards cos he got a white bitch

Hello, are we european too?
youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

sodomite

it's more power to money, money is evil

>I have dreads hanging to my ass and people ask me why I wear my hair that long, like wtf?????
>they don't know any better because they don't know black culture

If I went to japan wearing a napoleon hat people would stare too. In other words it's not considered normal behaviour and it's not our fault.

You're the only European country left in Europe.
Keep fighting the good fight.

Give us 2 more years, retarded bydlo will vote lefitists into power again. Our president already decided that he will screw with rulling party and deny every act and reforms.

>ax me

Who the fuck would watch a video with this title and the pic of a nigger?

>3:16
>I'm not even African

?
?
?

>it's not our fault
It seems you didn't get the memo: It's always our fault.

MEDITATE AND YOU WILL ATTRACT
THE TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU NEVER
EXPECTED TO EXIST WITHIIN MELENATION

So I'm a nazi either way? If I am I might as well...

Because it would be niggerlicious

Im black and germans are bro tier as long you don't act like a retarded Kanake.
But i live in western germany, so i don't know how Zonis are.

There is hope i was in an open air bath recently ready to make a glorious dive going from the 5m tower when a girl who was about 8 asked us on top of the tower if we know the joke about the neger who jumps into the water we all just stared at eachother and started smiling she asked "what happens if a neger jumps into the water? it turns black" (really bad joke but everyone still kinda had to laugh because she was fucking 8) was a really good day mfw this happened

Stopped watching after the first two seconds.
>IF ANOTHUH GERMAN PERSON AXE ME

I'm curious.
Are German women really into blacks as much as people say?

I am gonna call bullshit on that one.

If you look athletic, smell and dress good and actually know how to talk to girls, yes.
Otherwise only the fat ones.

My 5 year old son told me a while back that they're still playing 'Wer hat Angst vorm schwarzen Mann' (Who's afraid of the black man) in Kindergarten.

Made me glad I managed to get him into a private one that apparently screens out undesireable skin colours.

I dont know a single 100% german girl that is together with a nigger

Do they prefer brownies and moderate mudslimes?

im so comfy about this topic people always compare 100% german girls to mixed girls like half italian half german, half greek half german etc
those want to be edgy sometimes but never the pure german girls

Lol, I've thought I've seen 2 different women dating 2 different niggers, turns out they're pajeets.
Indians and dark-skinned arabs like pretending they're black, basically because they're retarded and seek appeal in American culture.

lol you obviously didn't see NRW too much.

warum was geht da ab? ich komm aus BW

I know a german woman with exactly the same hair, she also was asked if people can touch their hair and some just touched it, resulting in her being angry aswell.

She just had no "racism" to blame it on.

The rise of the right is due to the rise of the left, it's natural behavior and you should think about your ways.

The Beginning already gave me twenty types of Aids.
Who the fuck wants to touch that hair and who the fuck would react like that. Jesus fuck can they just die

Du hast zwar recht, aber ist dir schonmal die schiere Anzahl an solchen Menschen aufgefallen?

Egal ob Stuttgart, Esslingen, Ulm, Göppingen oder vor allem Kirchheim.. Auf den Straßen sind Deutsche klar in der Unterzahl also werden 100% Deutsche Mädchen mit solchen Menschen enden.

No one bats a fucking eye anymore, what is she talking about?

That's the truth, though.

I have to assume that whote in the video is sponsored by Soros and supposed to sustain German guilt. This is why Germans are such cucks, they still believe the whole world thinks they're evil Nazis and want to act oppositely

*her not their

I listened to a 12 year old boy on the bus who did nothing but telling racist jokes to his classmates.
Really saved my day.

why do niggers don't want to go to africa? like could you imagine, being african american and going to another white country for anything? this will forever boggle my mind

I'm from Germany and the most Germans are like afraid of being called "racist" or something like that because when you are from Germany often ppl say like "they're racist"or "they're nazis" so we try hard that nobody think that we are like that and we try hard to be polite

I'm not clicking that nor do I care about some sheboons opinion.

saged

What a fucking lying bitch. I can assure you nobody is staring at her, especially not in Stuttgart. We are used to see black people especially in cities with a US military base. She's lying.
99,99% are not attracted to black girls. Those who are attracted to them are most likely not caucasian themselves. She is lying again.
Bitch nobody wants to touch your hair. You are not a blonde woman in some rural Chinese village where people have never seen a blonde person. Even in Germany it is common knowledge how disgusting the hair of black women is, especially if they try to look more caucasian with straight hair.
So she is getting free meals and gets free entry in clubs? Bitch it is because of your pussy not your skin color. There desperate cucks all over the world.

Not black.Germanistan is turkroach and arab though and arab hate subsaharans negroes

fuck yourself retard