Christopher Cantwell

is he, dare i say /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=hJN-lWOcuSI
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU
media.blubrry.com/somegarbagepodcast/p/radicalagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/mp3/RA342.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, Cantwell was in Charlottesville?

Very much so. He's great and funny but a little scary. Out of the whole lot he's probably the one that would enjoy giving helicopter rides the most. He got in pretty good shape too.

yes he was

youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU

Seeing his change in politics has been so funny. He's gone full on gas the kikes mode.

He's our guy but this video is filled with cringy larping

Literally who?

Of course he is. Just listen to Radical Agenda one time and it's obvious!

Plus, he's made several appearances on the Shoah.

Reminder that the white nationalist movement will never see any progression with people like Cantwell at the helm.

You can't throw people into the deep end and expect them to swim.

Welcome to pol reddit user.

Go to ChristopherCantwell.com and listen to his show Radical Agenda.

He is neurotic, psychologically/emotionally damaged, and not mentally stable.
He is always an inch away from crying.

He is a liability if there ever was one

I think that's part of his schtick. He switched to that after leaving (being fired from) his previous show.

Honestly, Vice's documentary was my first time hearing of/seeing Cantwell and I've got to say he's pretty fucking based. I like the guy desu, intimidating and intelligent

>Seeing his change in politics has been so funny.
>change in politics

Oh? What used to be his political thinking like?

Damn I like this dude.

He was a lot more classically libertarian. He used to think the Jewish conspiracy was just some crazy nonsense. Then he went down the rabbit hole. Although he was always an angry guy, he got a lot angrier as he read more on Jews and racial realism.

another dumb nazi faggot.

I was being sarcastic.

>schtick
keep your jew language on facebook, kike

Not a kike, but fair enough.

"part of his act". There you go kid.

hes really good but in all seriousness the most likely of all of the alt right to go beserk and shoot up a commie group if jews were to financially ruin him somehow.

When he said "I spend a lot of time trying to get better at violence," I lol'd

Not my guy

He's like a character out of (((curb))).

This, most of them are nice guys and pretty peacefull but he is once of the guys willing to crush the enemy.
He isn´t as scary as PsychoPsycho but that´s a high bar.

Cantwell is one of the only AltRight guys I actually like

shut up nigger

Cantwell is a libertarian who recognizes the necessity of physical removal. Definitely /ourguy/

This guy is obviously a cia/fbi plant. Really bad actor, but its funny that people buy his shit

It's pretty neat that he got swole
He's like that image of "capitalism vs fascism" in the flesh

Almost certainly FBI.

>literally
>I was being sarcastic
I get it, but you see your issue?

All hail Cantwell.

dude got maced twice by peaceful antifa who just wanted to sip coffee, i bet he won't be libertarian much longer

fuck off dave.

>dare i say
nigger he's nobody's guy

top kek

>degenerate autistic drug user
>/ourguy/
nah

This guy is the embodiment of the Ron Paul to David Duke conversion.

I'm barely even white and I like him. I don't know if that says something but he's a funny guy and always willing to yell at people who need it.

Proof

Are you fucking kidding me Germany!? Really!?

I knew i saved an image of this crazy fuck for a reason

HOORAH SKIN HEAD WHITEBOY WITH A GUN BABY LETS GO

CANT WAIT TO SEE MY MAN AT THE NEXT RALLY

He's an articulate guy trying to act like a knucklehead.

>Who maced you?
>ARRGHH IT WAS DA COMMIES

He's not subtle at all, he's always taking things to 11 and unwittingly comes off as a caricature.

>hes really good but in all seriousness the most likely of all of the alt right to go beserk and shoot up a commie group if jews were to financially ruin him somehow.

I remember on election night he though Hillary was going to win so he got hammered and started crying because he thought he was going to have to die fighting a war against the Hillary Clinton administration. He legit almost shot up the local DNC headquarters in Keene, NH when he saw them cheering early on in the night.

I think if he gets pushed far enough he will go full McVeigh.

I have trouble listening anymore though as his life is a mess and it stresses me out even watching it. Watching the poor fuck try and put a ring on roast beef sandwiches and then watch them have abortions and watch him spiral into depression gets really tiresome. Then he's been going off on this degenerate Muslim-tier polygamy stuff and that was the final straw.

Your country is shit.

>Who maced you?
>ARRGHH IT WAS DA COMMIES

Is that a false statement?

Nice battle station.
But no Sup Forums doesn't have any (((guy))).

>Watching the poor fuck try and put a ring on roast beef sandwiches and then watch them have abortions and watch him spiral into depression gets really tiresome. Then he's been going off on this degenerate Muslim-tier polygamy stuff and that was the final straw.

redpill me on this

He is not a libertarian lmao. Libertarians don't chant "jews will not replace us" and "blut und boden".

well they do, you can be libertarian and aware of the race question, not everyone is a crypto commie in the libertarian movement.

>This guy is the embodiment of the Ron Paul to David Duke conversion.

So, what's that path like?

Federal Reserve->Jews->White Nationalism?

Lol, when an obviously mentally fucked nutjob is the most "based" of the alt-right, then you know you have problems.

>tfw my favorite mentally unhinged show host finally got in the spotlight

1433 HEIL CANTWELL

He wants kids and a traditional wife, but he finds the most haggard, battle-scarred war beef he can possibly find at bars and shit and starts dating them. He eventually gets them pregnant but, being whores and the fact that he's a little too aggressive, they get into fights and they have an abortion. He's literally on his 5th or 6th abortion now, he just keeps doing this over and over.

Last I was watching of him he started advocating for one guy to have a harem of wives and all of this weirdo shit as a solution for white demographic problems. As I've been getting more into Christianity and following the Bible I've really had a lot less tolerance for sexual deviancy and since I wasn't getting a lot from his show anymore, I stopped watching.

Does anyone else realize that theyre supposed to be treated like WWE characters?

RAWR ITS THE DANGEROUS SKINHEAD ZOMG

Stop shilling yourself faggot.

it seems so.

>He finds the most battle torn scar haggard warbeef
>war beef
I never knee women were called that. I wish I was gay.

If you believe in the blood and soil doctrine, you are an ultranationalist. Not a libertarian. You can't just hide yourself behind someone else's ideology because you're too cowardly to come out.

Holy shit, did they just take that vid down?

Libertarianism has nothing to do with nationalism or internationalism.
I've met libertarians who are much closer to my own point than other so called patriots on the right.

On a sidenote, who is the vice reporter, she looks pretty cute and seeing her fast breathing in the car with her cute titties makes the whole thing some kind of sexual.

they fucking did.

Did you all listen to the 3 hour uncut Vice interview?

media.blubrry.com/somegarbagepodcast/p/radicalagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/mp3/RA342.mp3

The inbred dopey looking blonde one?

So he said the communists maced him therefore he is a federal agent?

This is retarded, he admits he puts on a character and plays up how he feels. It's part of the show.

He isn't like Hal Turner that asked for people to do specific crimes and for proof they did them.

her glasses man and her fragile body.
Agree her nose looks a bit off, but wuld still hold hands with.

>her nose looks a bit off

her whole face looks a bit off, dude

Fuckin a

this

she looks weird af... similar to tiffany.

her glasses and her hairstyle makes up for it, at least she knows how to style herself ,even though she is not perfect.
maybe that's what makes her cute for me.
also how do those commies expect to fihgt a civil war when a single car can break them up to the point where everyone screams and cries?

For me it was

Feminists>Communists>Niggers>Liberals/Conservatives>Jews(and back and forth for a while)>White nationalism

My belief system went from being a carefree as long as its not hurting anybody type if guy to being sure of the fact that our society must radically change and make many sacrifices to preserve peace, order and unity.

I probably wouldn't pass up sex either, I certainly haven't denied any paper baggers in the past. I just thought it was funny that you could look at that ayy lmao face and say "yeah her nose is a little off, that's all", lol.

>cute

literally has downs

He is a degenerate and gets involved with women on his level. He chose this path in life and does not deserve a good woman, especially considering how rare they are these days.

yeah
hot downs

body is 10/110 for me
and she overcomes her deficit in face values with her style.
but in the last interview with chris she talks with her exes closed that turns me off it is the face expression of a self righteous communist.
but still I would be more than happy to meet a girl like her if her character is also nice.

>A stranger doesn't put his dick where I want him to.

Props to him for laying off the booze, getting healthy and buff. He's a smart, articulate guy, if he was a little less crazy he'd be a perfect spokesperson for /ourgoyim/.

"Kike" is jew language.
>Philip Cowen, first editor of "The American Hebrew," suggests a source in Yiddish kikel "circle." According to him, Jewish immigrants, ignorant of writing with the Latin alphabet, signed their entry forms with a circle, eschewing the customary "X" as a sign of Christianity. On this theory, Ellis Island immigration inspectors began calling such people kikels, and the term shortened as it passed into general use.
However Finnish "kikkeli" means dick (benis) so it's pretty fun to call jews kikkelis.

Was he trying to impress her doing the bad boy thing and get laid? I've never seen him so unhinged.

>vice video clearly showing antifa instigating violence
kek

>>A stranger doesn't put his dick where I want him to.

Where God wants him too. Cry more degenerate.

If he just said he was looking to get laid I wouldn't be very critical as that is "normal" by modern standards, but the fact that he's constantly moaning about how he's barrelling towards 40 and he just wants to father children and provide for a loving housewife, and then he chooses basket-case whores like he does and then spirals into alcohol and drug addiction when it predictably goes terrible every single time, is unpleasant to watch.

Can't be Dave he didn't say anything about his latest social media exchange with a "woman" or repeat himself.

I think he was playing into the right wing violently though guy image for fun.

maybe eddie with his high EQ.

>some chubster junkie with a lisp

the right wing, everyone

>he finds the most haggard, battle-scarred war beef he can possibly find at bars
>he's literally on his 5th or 6th abortion now
Modern life is hell.

Will you go watch the fireworks with me?

>first video
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN HATE SPEECH

I think he intentionally comes off as a caricature

He's primarily an entertainer

Sometimes he makes me a little nervous though

Cantwell's video was removed.

Nope just checked some other pics of her, there are no redeemable features.

That's pretty INTRESTEEEENG, user

I wish I could hold her like this and kiss her.

he literally said in his last interview with Vice (couple days ago) that he was still a libertarian

Yo retard, private property ethics and blood and soil can go hand in hand.

Voluntary communities based around ethnicities, culture and homogeneity is a possible libertarian social order.

On his FB description he calls himself the most principled libertarian and also a fascist.